Size all columns to fit

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
m01s33nk0
Cheater
Cheater

Size all columns to fit

Post by m01s33nk0 »

When will this mess of words be fixed? Just add "Size all columns to fit" into settings to set it once and for all...]Image

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Re: Size all columns to fit

Post by LeFiXER »

You can manually adjust them and CE will remember the changes. If it's too much hardship to change them yourself you can obtain the source code on [Link], make the changes and then submit them for DB to check over.

m01s33nk0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by m01s33nk0 »

LeFiXER wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:39 pm
You can manually adjust them and CE will remember the changes. If it's too much hardship to change them yourself you can obtain the source code on [Link], make the changes and then submit them for DB to check over.
no, every time i open any of CT's program forgot as you said "manually adjust", also forgot even if open CE then any of CT's! also forgot maximised window.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

I think you need to adjust things and close CE before attaching to a process for it to save any UI settings. Might even need to do it before loading a CT, don't really remember for sure. But it does save column sizes and form size and location if you do it before opening a CT and attaching to a process.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

m01s33nk0 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:05 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:22 am
I think you need to adjust things and close CE before attaching to a process for it to save any UI settings. Might even need to do it before loading a CT, don't really remember for sure. But it does save column sizes and form size and location if you do it before opening a CT and attaching to a process.
It could be a number of things. CE saves the settings to the registry so it could be a permission issue. I would ensure that you have adequate privileges i.e. running as administrator. It's also possible that Windows 11 is the issue; it's still in its infancy.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

I seem to be unable to edit my previous post so will have to post another. I have made a small extension to do what you require here.