Can someone help me understand Drawngeon

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
CheatExplorer28827
Cheater
Cheater

Can someone help me understand Drawngeon

Post by CheatExplorer28827 »

Essentially I bought a game called Drawngeon from Microsoft Store. I want too change some of the values so I don’t struggle so much. However it doesn’t show in Process via CheatEngine? Does this mean it doesn’t work with CheatEngine? It shows via the Application tab… but nothing else. I’m not completely brain dead lol. I understand values and how to find an unknown value but I can never seem to get past this problem. What am I doing wrong? Please can someone let me know… I usually check CheatEngine is working by quickly enabling the Speedhack option so I know CheatEngine is working alongside my game Drawngeon. However it’s not… please can someone help! It’s driving me insane!

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Can someone help me understand what I’m doing wrong?

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Speedhack is a generic hack that can work in most games but no all games. And application vs. process is just different ways CE finds the process.

CheatExplorer28827
Cheater
Cheater

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:21 pm
Speedhack is a generic hack that can work in most games but no all games. And application vs. process is just different ways CE finds the process.
Thanks Tim! So there’s no difference? How come everyone is always guided to use the process tab instead then of the application tab? Thanks

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Most times if it doesn't show up in the application tab it will show in the process tab. I use the application tab as it tends to be a smaller list and easier to find. In some cases you'd even need to use the windows tab to find the right process. But yeah in the end it's just which ever finds it that you use.

CheatExplorer28827
Cheater
Cheater

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:31 pm
Most times if it doesn't show up in the application tab it will show in the process tab. I use the application tab as it tends to be a smaller list and easier to find. In some cases you'd even need to use the windows tab to find the right process. But yeah in the end it's just which ever finds it that you use.
Oh okay thanks. I’m just confused as I see the health value being 13…. It’s not a bar. So I put in 13 like you do… then I go and decrease it… it goes down by 2 to 11 so I searched for a decreased value of 11 and nothing…. I don’t know 🤷🏽‍♂️

CheatExplorer28827
Cheater
Cheater

This is the image link for what I’m seeing… I don’t know how to edit the value at all… I’ve tried… any ideas? [Link]

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Start with the CE tutorial, it goes over the basics like finding values.

CheatExplorer28827
Cheater
Cheater

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:32 pm
I’ve just watched a video, I tried to do exactly what it said which was scan for the number… I did… then scan for the lower number and I did but nothing came back

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Did you complete the tutorial?

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

CheatExplorer28827 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:42 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:32 pm
I’ve just watched a video, I tried to do exactly what it said which was scan for the number… I did… then scan for the lower number and I did but nothing came back
There is a very good reason he's telling u to start with the tutorial and go from there. It will teach you the basics and you will soon realize that values are found in many different ways.

It could simply be a different value type then the one your scanning for.
It could be counting in a different direction. IE: just because the display counts down the true value could be counting up.
It could be an encrypted value.
If could be doing a math equation to hide the true value.

There are a lot of reasons your value isn't being found and without us having the game it's impossible for us to tell you exactly what to do to find it other then giving you more resources so you can try and find the value.

Remember, videos are helpful and can teach you a a few things, but every game is different. You need to learn the basics first, then you will have the knowledge to figure out what's going on in your particular game.

Again no one's trying to push your issue aside, but without owning the game it's impossible for us to tell you what your exact issue is.

I hope this better helps you understand why your being asked to complete the tutorial first. It really will teach you the basics and make finding values much easier for u

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Can someone help me understand Drawngeon

Post by VampTY »

Hello,

Was curious, though the game is awful, not what i play :D, anwyay, finding values in it is super easy, HP for example is on 2 searches, located in DOUBLE, tested and recording this awful video on some cracked version (obvious :lol: ), check it out (video will be deleted soon) on that HP, the value i have:

Best Wishes!

PS: Tutorial, would be nice finishing, you're not forced though, though no results in the near future will ever come, in the good way!It's all about trial and errors, mostly second part, in the end you'll do it, when you'll understand more! :P

To find your HP, when you'll search for values, let's say you have a value of 20, search for that first, then get hit, pause the game, enter for the exact value now (let's say now you have 9), you'll find it fast.If there's more addresses, change the value for all with a higher value, like 20000, then get hit and see who's the real address from all of them. ;) No point in explaining how to make a script or attach a ptr to it, since you never made past the tutorial. :)

Take care!

CheatExplorer28827
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Can someone help me understand Drawngeon

VampTY wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:07 pm
Hello,

Was curious, though the game is awful, not what i play :D, anwyay, finding values in it is super easy, HP for example is on 2 searches, located in DOUBLE, tested and recording this awful video on some cracked version (obvious :lol: ), check it out (video will be deleted soon) on that HP, the value i have:

Best Wishes!

PS: Tutorial, would be nice finishing, you're not forced though, though no results in the near future will ever come, in the good way!It's all about trial and errors, mostly second part, in the end you'll do it, when you'll understand more! :P

To find your HP, when you'll search for values, let's say you have a value of 20, search for that first, then get hit, pause the game, enter for the exact value now (let's say now you have 9), you'll find it fast.If there's more addresses, change the value for all with a higher value, like 20000, then get hit and see who's the real address from all of them. ;) No point in explaining how to make a script or attach a ptr to it, since you never made past the tutorial. :)

Take care!
VAMPY YOU ACTUAL LEGEND THANK YOU SO MUCH! I COULD BLOODY KISS YOU !!!