Site Suggestions - 2021 Edition

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Site Suggestions - 2021 Edition

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

So I will be listing throughout today to the end of November various suggestions I have to improve the site. I am more than willing to take any criticisms, suggestions, or even other suggestions to improve the site. I have no idea how MANY I'll do; due to other people suggesting things as well.

:-: Suggestion Of November 9th :-:
A method to tag posts that you wish to follow. They would either be a different color or have a sticker/highlight enabled. When you look at recent posts; you can see this highlight allowing quicker access to these specific posts. You would also be unable to undo the sticker/highlight in the same post or your options.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Site Suggestions - 2021 Edition

Here is today.

:-: November 10th Suggestion :-:
The ability to ignore specific posts. Say there is a post {This one included} that isn't from a GM; there should be a way to unfollow posts so it isn't listed in the Recent Posts section but can still appear in the subforum it ws posted in. This would allow people to ignore say certain games they don't like seeing thirty different posts from.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

MOAR SUGGESTIONS CAPTAIN!

:-: November 11th Suggestion :-:
More skins or the ability to customize skin codes for the forums. I noticed that H20 skin colors seem to be something that could easily be edited with a bit of additional code allowing people to customize color codes. Maybe not a complete customize with the full RGB; but basic tones. Instead of Bright Blue buttons; you could choose green or red. Something that can stand out or just if you're feeling in the mood!

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Suggestion Train! Choo choo~

:-: November 12th Suggestion :-:

I noticed there is a LOT of negative space in the toolbar above. Why not make it so people can attribute a specific post to the bar like a pin? Just something they often go back to. Say I visit this post at least once a day; I'd like to be able to revisit it with a simple click upon entering the forums. Yes, you can do it with bookmarks in a browser; but what if I get on another computer? Just food for thought...

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Do you know html and website design? if so.... try aiming to be a website manager cause these are some good suggestions. although it will be hard to reached these ideas towards someone elses who is either stubborn or stoic or "sticked to their ways" kind of people.