im estimating about 800 games i need trainers for

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
piethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

im estimating about 800 games i need trainers for

Post by piethon »

yeah i need trainers for ps2 emulator games that are only rated T or M.all the games are free,ill pay 60 dollars to make them or if 60 dollars is low then tell me how many trainers you will able to make for 60 dollars,i only need one cheat for each game,a health cheat for each game.
all games are free so the 60 dollars seems alright to you dont loose money you get money from my deal.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: im estimating about 800 games i need trainers for

Post by Rhark »

Okay, so clearly you do not understand ANYTHING about making trainers/tables because you're saying "all games are free so the 60 dollars seems alright".

Time costs money bud, doesn't matter if all the games are "free" (which is incorrect and you're actually pirating these games).

You're asking for 800 trainers. 800! This could take literally months depending on how difficult the games are. I know you asked for just a health cheat but still, cmon man, that is ridiculous.

piethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by piethon »

how much money does a 1 trainer cost(the money i pay to you) if the game free to you

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

piethon wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:11 pm
how much money does a 1 trainer cost(the money i pay to you) if the game free to you
Stop making a gazillion threads asking questions like this. This isn't a marketplace so nobody can answer that as there isn't a going rate. Everyone expects a different amount of compensation.

You made the request, now it's time to wait for someone who will be interested in completing it. If anyone wants more compensation, they will tell you, someone ALREADY DID.

Keep in mind what you're asking for is difficult so expect little interest especially with the little compensation you're offering, emulators aren't easy to make cheats for.

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Dude most PS2 games have cheats already. Understand pnach files and go to gamehacking.org.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Ps2 games are easy to cheat however they are not flexible like a trainer can provide. like what daninthemix had said, understand how to use pnach files, you will be able to cheat that way like it's similar to the old days of using Codebreaker/Gameshark days.

piethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by piethon »

alright forget about the ps2 games how much would a trainer cost for a free game( a computer game)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

piethon wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:01 am
alright forget about the ps2 games how much would a trainer cost for a free game( a computer game)
It depends on what you're asking for. How much work does it require?
There can be a trainer with 20 options worth 200$, or a trainer with 1 option worth 200$. And that 200$ can up and down. The more there is to do and spend time on, the more expensive it will be.
That's why you NEED to say which cheats you want first, say what you'll pay, and then whoever is interested will answer you either accepting the deal or asking for more.

piethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by piethon »

ALRIGHT ALL I NEED IS A HEALTH CHEAT,THE GAME IS FREE ILL PAY 0.25 FOR THE TRAINER

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

piethon wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:01 pm
ALRIGHT ALL I NEED IS A HEALTH CHEAT,THE GAME IS FREE ILL PAY 0.25 FOR THE TRAINER
I suggest you learn to make cheats yourself and pay yourself 0.25 per trainer.

piethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by piethon »

WHATS THE REASON FOR ME TO MAKE A TRAINER FOR MYSELF AND PAY MYSELF 0.25,THE GAME IS FREE,HACKING HEALTH IN A GAME USUALLY TAKES LESS THEN 5 MINUTES,THE CODE INJECTION CAN BE MADE IN LESS THEN 2 MINUTES,BARELY ANY WORK YOU GET MONEY IF THE PRICE IS LOW THEN ASK FOR A FEW MORE CENTS

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

You are a troll. If it's so easy, do it yourself instead of asking others to do it for you.

piethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by piethon »

its easy but make(physical movement pressing the keyboard buttons) but hard to learn(code injection(mental)i would make myslelf but i can barely find any videos explaining everything behind code injection,this the reason im asking others to make the trainer for me,making the traine is easy but learnig how to make(understanding all code injection possibilities) the trainer is the hard part

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

piethon wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:16 pm
i would make myslelf but i can barely find any videos explaining everything behind code injection.
Bruh, you have clearly not even googled or searched on YouTube for these guides. If you had then you'd find guides by people such as CheatTheGame or Stephen Chapman which are very thorough and informative. Lack of trying is what your problem is. If code injection is all you need then it will take you a few hours/days (depending on the person) of using tutorials and trial and error to do it yourself.

Good luck 👍 maybe one day I'll hire you to make trainers for me for 25c/trainer.

piethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by piethon »

ive seen cheat the game ive watched hes videos he only has one video that the complete video is about code injections,the rest of hes videos have code injections and other stuff ive hacked games with seen multiple code injection scenarios that he doesnt show in hes videos,how can you claim im barely trying when you dont even know what ive tryed,based on the tutorials cheat the game is showing i aint learning how to do inections complely because he doesnt show all code injection possibilties,tell me the reason you would need me to make trainers for you for 25 cents when you already know how to make trainers youself for free(are you lazy and desire another individual to make a trainer for you?)