im estimating about 800 games i need trainers for

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: im estimating about 800 games i need trainers for

Post by Rhark »

piethon wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:21 pm
ive seen cheat the game ive watched hes videos he only has one video that the complete video is about code injections,the rest of hes videos have code injections and other stuff ive hacked games with seen multiple code injection scenarios that he doesnt show in hes videos,how can you claim im barely trying when you dont even know what ive tryed,based on the tutorials cheat the game is showing i aint learning how to do inections complely because he doesnt show all code injection possibilties,tell me the reason you would need me to make trainers for you for 25 cents when you already know how to make trainers youself for free(are you lazy and desire another individual to make a trainer for you?)
If I could pay someone 25cents per trainer then sure call me lazy, I'd call whoever worked for 25 cents stupid, given that they are from the more developed part of the world, and going from your talk of American dollars then I'd say you were.

piethon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by piethon »

you claiming somebody worked for 25 cents then there dumb ,use your commosense everyone in america has worked for 25 cents,everytime they do work for a certain time they get paid money so if a individual gets paid 7.25 a hour in a seconds he has worked for 25 cents by getting 25 cents in the few seconds he has worked. I'd call whoever worked for 25 cents stupid,and going from your talk of American dollars then I'd say you were. your claiming im dumb because of working for 25 cents but i never claimed i would,everytime you talk i own you.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

piethon wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:42 pm
everytime you talk i own you
That's.. umm.. kinda cringe dude.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

@ piethon

Hello,

It would be nice of you if you could name all the games you want the cheats made for and also the amount you want to spent for each, instead of making remarks to others, this way if some user/table maker/vip/admin etc could be interested in your demands, then some of them, if not all will be filled!

Nice elaborated demands could end to great results, insults will get you nowhere!Nobody is above another one, some table makers or users, do these for free (hobby), [me as well, all free, when i can] some cheat option can take up to 30 minutes you know, depends on how advanced it can be, or more time.So, time, how can anyone give that back to us, when you'll be on the other side, you'll see how things are going, so for a cheat, one option, or 1000 options, some say thanks, some say fuck you, where's the update!Nobody thinks of the amount of time used in order to update them, who cares!?

All they want is gimme, gimme, now!!

So, yeah, sometimes respect can get you way further than you ever expected, insults will get you at your start point.As long as it is free, nobody cares..when it is paid, omg, that crap is there, why should i pay for such crap!?

Why!? You want updates?You are a cheater?There's no such thing as a free ride!Support in order to get future updates, otherwise, learn how to do them yourself!

All the best to you!

PS: myself, i have used in the past, bad words against some admin (now i'm trying a new updated version on me, much better improved one), he knows, i meant all i've said to him (he's still good at what he's doing, some don't care at all and still steal his work).Now, when you're on the other side, you see things different.So on you, 60 $, for 800 games is a pure joke, I would be ashamed, even if those are free or not, since you can't buy time, but you sure can repay the person or those who had/have helped you!

Take care!

Matze500
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Matze500 »

@ piethon
Why don't you name the game you want codes for?
Without naming the game it doe not make sense to name a sum.

A price that is fair would be around 20$ per hour as free contractor.
That is nearly the price you have to pay for a professional table maker.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

$0.25 each! In addition do you offer paid vacation, lunch breaks, and health insurance for this job?
I'm just curious because I'd be working on it for a while if you need 800 trainers.