PC problems

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Cheater69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: PC problems

Post by Cheater69 »

[And instead, decide to insult me when all I have done is try to help you but I'm not going to waste my time any further.]

Well thank for giving me hints for something I already tried out. Very helpful from you LeFixer.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

Except you didn't check the Disk Management tool to ensure that there in fact, is a drive letter assigned to your external hard disk drive. You checked Device Manager which is something entirely different.

But you're welcome :)

renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renegadespeedrun »

Linux is stupid af btw, especially for a gamer. You can't even open a window in that fucking os without reading an entire book. They make shit that should be simple, complex. It is just useful for computer nerds, and I'm not even criticizing you, but some mfs who use that shit be like: "oh look at me i'm the smart programmer I use linux, I can install arch linux, hehehe look at me the smart guy" like fuck you, dude think is better than you just because he likes to use an enigma os.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

renegadespeedrun wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:13 pm
Linux is stupid af btw, especially for a gamer. You can't even open a window in that fucking os without reading an entire book. They make shit that should be simple, complex. It is just useful for computer nerds, and I'm not even criticizing you, but some mfs who use that shit be like: "oh look at me i'm the smart programmer I use linux, I can install arch linux, hehehe look at me the smart guy" like fuck you, dude think is better than you just because he likes to use an enigma os.
I agree that it's not for everyone but for the purposes of a development environment it is a good one. I'm not one to say which is better than the other because at the end of the day, I use more than one and Linux comes in many flavours. There are just some things that Windows does not allow the user to do that Linux does, but I totally understand from a gaming perspective. At the end of the day, Microsoft has the biggest market share because Bill Gates was smart enough to ensure that his OS ended up on the PCs of families everywhere: nevertheless, each have their pros and cons. Anyone that thinks they're superior to others just because they use one operating system over the other is not worth anyone's time.

renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

LeFiXER wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:22 pm
renegadespeedrun wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:13 pm
I agree that it's not for everyone but for the purposes of a development environment it is a good one. I'm not one to say which is better than the other because at the end of the day, I use more than one and Linux comes in many flavours. There are just some things that Windows does not allow the user to do that Linux does, but I totally understand from a gaming perspective. At the end of the day, Microsoft has the biggest market share because Bill Gates was smart enough to ensure that his OS ended up on the PCs of families everywhere: nevertheless, each have their pros and cons. Anyone that thinks they're superior to others just because they use one operating system over the other is not worth anyone's time.
I feel that. Used to use that shit but realized it wasn't for me, not gonna lie have some good memories and all but that shit is way too complex for an even semi-casual computer user like me. When you see you can do stuff in linux that you can't on windows, what you mean exactly? I always thought that you can always do more shit on windows, like, there are way more software availables only for windows rather than linux, and when you have somethin' on linux you usually have that for windows too, so.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

I mean that there are core features that differ between each distribution. Even macOS shares similarities to Linux "under the hood". The reason for the higher level of available software is because of market share. The more popular the operating system the higher the level of developers for it, as would be the case because of Bill Gates. I like Windows, I think it's easy to use but I also like Linux because it is very powerful. I don't favour one over the other.

Nevertheless, it is always good to have a choice. :)

renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

LeFiXER wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:34 pm
I mean that there are core features that differ between each distribution. Even macOS shares similarities to Linux "under the hood". The reason for the higher level of available software is because of market share. The more popular the operating system the higher the level of developers for it, as would be the case because of Bill Gates. I like Windows, I think it's easy to use but I also like Linux because it is very powerful. I don't favour one over the other.

Nevertheless, it is always good to have a choice. :)
real talk, remember installing that system because my computer was a weak-ass low end pc, and it was nicely availed, and it showed

Cheater69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cheater69 »

Except you didn't check the Disk Management tool

You are impossible Mr. LeFixer

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

Error number 1, you make blind assumptions about things you have zero knowledge about. Error number 2, your inability to comprehend English is what is prolonging the issue for you in the first place because there have been many suggestions, not only from myself but others too. I re-iterate, I am finished with trying to help you because you lack the intellectual capacity to understand basic instructions and you respond in an immature way, for those reasons I refuse to help you further.

Cheater69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cheater69 »

Error number 2, your inability to comprehend English.

Now you are a troll. I should have guessed with a name like yours. This is internet after all.