Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
User avatar
renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:14 pm
Reputation: 10

Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by renegadespeedrun »

Whats the game you feel that deserved that you used at least some cheats, because of an absurd difficult setting? For me it was ninja gaiden trilogy on the NES and also Ninja gaiden sigma 3. Now, noobs say Dark souls is the "hardest" franchise of all time, but true gamers know what: ninja gaiden is asiatic-level difficult. You cannot hope to grind your game like you can on dark souls, also the combat is much more fast paced and the enemies much harder to get a read on to know what to do next. And if you're not perfect-perfect, you gonna suffer. So I'm very proud of having cheated my way through those games millions of time, because they are actually fun and interesting otherwise. I have once beaten ninja gaiden 1 for the nes without cheats, but it was not a fun experience, and I don't recommend to anybody that crazy feat.

User avatar
LeFiXER
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:35 am
Reputation: 86

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by LeFiXER »

Ghosts'n'Goblins, the original. That for me was the hardest but I wasn't able to cheat at it. I never completed it, but still fun :).

User avatar
renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:14 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by renegadespeedrun »

LeFiXER wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:55 pm
Ghosts'n'Goblins, the original. That for me was the hardest but I wasn't able to cheat at it. I never completed it, but still fun :).
Those older games are way too absurd in regards to difficulty, man. Ghosts n' goblins was one hell of a old school franchise for being unfairly hard too, and the game even blocked you from seeing the actual ending unless you beat it twice in a row. That's a game made to be cheated way I see it.

I like the one from snes, managed to beat it without cheats too but I used to have much free time and repetition made perfect. But nowadays, If I replay a game like that, I cheat like there's no tomorrow. It doesn't lose its fun

User avatar
LeFiXER
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:35 am
Reputation: 86

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by LeFiXER »

I don't disagree, it is notoriously difficult but great fun. I know, cheating is fun in the right capacity i.e. in the sense that you're not ruining other people's experiences.

User avatar
GreenHouse
GreenHouse!
GreenHouse!
Posts: 774
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:25 pm
Reputation: 676

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by GreenHouse »

For me the most satisfying games to cheat on, are those in which the difficulty is too high or require way too much grinding, just because you can pay to skip all of that. "Time savers" like Ubisoft calls them. Having to cheat to make the game play the way it should. Kinda sad.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3788
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 3010

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by SunBeam »

I play game Engines :) The rest of the playing is pretty much like watching some movie where you kinda know what's gonna happen. Hence no joy.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 7:57 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by pferreira »

Off the top of my head I remember asking someone to create a trainer that helped me win Jewel Quest Solitaire. The last few rounds are unbeatable because it's based on luck rather than skill and at the end of the day you have a lives count. Terrible programming.

User avatar
renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:14 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by renegadespeedrun »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:40 pm
For me the most satisfying games to cheat on, are those in which the difficulty is too high or require way too much grinding, just because you can pay to skip all of that. "Time savers" like Ubisoft calls them. Having to cheat to make the game play the way it should. Kinda sad.
I disagree. If you know what you doing, cheating to make a game more enjoyable is not sad but fun. Rather cheat on a game like ghosts n goblin than get frustrated and feel like I'm crap because I'm no good at a terribly difficult game. Also, if I want to play something like that on my cell phone, it's always cheats that save the fun because you can't properly play something like that on a cell phone.

User avatar
renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:14 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by renegadespeedrun »

Most fun of it all is I don't usually cheat on most singleplayer games, but everytime I do so I have a blast because I feel like I'm god and I eliminate a lot of fuckin' stress because I know I'm just there to waste shit and then some. Also I rarely cheat on heavily grind-based games, because I enjoy the almost meditative experience you have for repetition and the final reward you get for that. I just put on some music and happily get to grinding. But some games can be unfairly difficulty and I would not be guilty of cheating my way just to see the complete story, design, and stuff.

User avatar
GreenHouse
GreenHouse!
GreenHouse!
Posts: 774
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:25 pm
Reputation: 676

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by GreenHouse »

renegadespeedrun wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:17 pm
I disagree. If you know what you doing, cheating to make a game more enjoyable is not sad but fun.
I meant that it's sad because it's you that needs to cheat to make a game be how it should, instead of the devs. Devs that sometimes make it as hard as possible, and then add "Time Savers" that you can pay for to avoid it. And I don't mean games like Dark Souls or similar, that it being hard is the core of the game, I mean games that are artificially harder like Ubisoft games.

User avatar
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 85

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by Darkedone02 »

What I like about cheating that makes it fun for me is trying out the different builds that players made in some games like ARPG's or Turn-based games that actually are unique and diverse. cheating can give you a sandbox view in a game when you wanted to see how certain things works and to experiment with.

User avatar
renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:14 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by renegadespeedrun »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:51 am
renegadespeedrun wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:17 pm
I disagree. If you know what you doing, cheating to make a game more enjoyable is not sad but fun.
I meant that it's sad because it's you that needs to cheat to make a game be how it should, instead of the devs. Devs that sometimes make it as hard as possible, and then add "Time Savers" that you can pay for to avoid it. And I don't mean games like Dark Souls or similar, that it being hard is the core of the game, I mean games that are artificially harder like Ubisoft games.
Sorry for misunderstanding you, I get it now. I agree with you. I am of the opinion that if the game is mine I can play it my way, especially being a singleplayer game and all. I sometimes don't even cheat on a game that get's too hard you know, because you have that feeling that if you keep trying you will sometime get it, as you said, they're designed to be that way (it's a kind of grinding for xp in real life - grind until you are strong enough / know your enemy better and only then you have a chance) But yeah, pretty much any artificial obstacle in a singleplayer game deserves to be cheated if one doesn't have the patience. That's my philosophy when I get cheating.

Th3D0n
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:12 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by Th3D0n »

Any game like some say that include MTX-like mechanics like "time savers" if you're saying your game is no more rewarding playing it nromally than just buying through content, I'll just pull out ol' CE to get it done.

Same thing goes for ANY JRPG that sells item packs or worse, stat/skill upgrade points. Like, "No fuck you" I'll just edit my inventory and add the upgrade points myself, dickbags. Literally zero effort crap like that that requires no effort as a pure cash grab are the trashiest thing I can think of. At least "Day One" DLC 98% of gamers seem to be totally okay with these days and recolored "alternate" outfits (that are exactly or almost exactly the same otherwise) took some sort of time to make.

Basically any sort of lazy dev gimmick for a cash grab that can be cheated for I'll gladly do so. Same goes for when devs drop a patch/DLC that moves the goalposts on how to get an achievement I'm about to unlock. Paradox Interactive is notorious for breaking saves/changing game mechanics in new DLCs for when you're playing legit.

Also I like using mods, so I appreciate achievement enabling tables to still play "legit" but with mods. Paradox's "Ironman" mode you need to use to even get achievements is trash and disables sometimes when net connection is lost, nuking your run. So I'll gladly cheat those ones if they're going to screw it up.

Most games though? I don't see a point. Any sports games, and even most strategy/rpg games I try to play as intended as much as possible. Kinda kills the point. But bullshitery/cash grabs? If I can cheat those, doing it 100% of the time.

User avatar
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 85

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by Darkedone02 »

Now these days developers are soo keen to make their games have this always online services that even prevent you from cheating, even if your playing single player, they will try to outright ban you for not playing the game in their own vision. Game developers on these triple A studios ares becoming so domineering and egotistic with a sadistic sense of pride, that it's not even funny. Blizzard, Ubisoft Games with this EAC, etc.

At the same time, I also dislike it how there is a recent influx of online cheating going on at the same time with multiplayer games, to the point where I can't really truely enjoy playing FPS online games anymore. Online games have become so much kind that I just can't have fun on these online games. Now with this always online services keep popping up... it's truely difficult to actually enjoy the game your way... It's now getting worse now with these NFT's that been talk about, it will increases people's FOMO out the wazoo.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3788
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 3010

Re: Game that you're most satisfied of cheating at

Post by SunBeam »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:49 am
triple A
What the hell does "triple A" even stand for? I know what it applies to, but not what the acronym is for. OK, "AAA" <- what's the first A for? what's the second A for? what's the third A for?

[Link]

[Link]

Super retarded. It's like they were looking high and low for a name to CLICK in people's heads. Much like music nowadays with repetitive short words that are supposed to make the listener repeat them in their heads. See DESPACITO or some other shit.

P.S.: There's also triple-I :))) III games. Dafuqqqq!??!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users