do you tell your friends you cheat on games?

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

do you tell your friends you cheat on games?

Post by renegadespeedrun »

When that friend asks you how did you beat such a hard boss in the game you two have played, and you cheated on that game, do you tell them you cheated? Did you ever told a friend of yours that you like to cheat on games?
Answer honestly or don't answer, just for some discussion

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: do you tell your friends you cheat on games?

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Yeah, even my non-gamer friends/family know I like hacking games. Plus I fully acknowledge I suck at playing them, but I'm not bad at hacking them. But for me it's more about hacking them then simply cheating. I make cheats I don't even really use much, it's more about seeing if I can.

megupets
Cheater
Cheater

Post by megupets »

The games i usually modify are "niche" games that my friends don't play so I don't go out of my way to tell em.

dinoid
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dinoid »

I tell them afterwards If I was cheating for fun e.g. Playing phasmophobia and trolling them.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I don't play MP (very rarely), but yeah, don't have anything to hide :) I mean, they know who I am and what I do as a hobby.

omniwhole
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omniwhole »

I cheat on coop games together with my friends :D

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

I usually play single player games so I have no need to discuss any form of cheating with anybody I know but there is one friend I've had for well over 20 years that cheats the same way I do which is mostly after having already completed a game entirely legitimately or to use quality of life improvements (FOV, speed, etc..) that would otherwise make a really poorly designed game unplayable.

skytard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skytard »

yeah. most my friends know

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

all my friends that i play games with that know the game is difficult i told them and even directed them to this site or other cheat websites... bcuz its more fun to enjoy the game to its max with others while cheating ofc

BourbieSpeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BourbieSpeedrun »

Most know, like in borderlands I don't care about doing 50 side quest missions before having the requested level it just bores me so I just set my level to the boss one and still play normaly for me it's not that big of "cheating" I just play to have fun not to torture myself with boring quests.

Beauzer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beauzer »

Yes, I do. But they don't mind, since they play with cheats themselves)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Old topic.. but.. what I do hate is when people play cracked versions of a game and make it look like they're playing the legit bought copy. It irks me to death that they believe it's wrong what they're doing. It's like this moral chipmunk in their heads tells them it's wrong and with that mindset, they do it anyway.. and hide it when asked :D It's just.. <inserts jackie chan meme here>. Google it.

Bronco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bronco »

My friends yes - but not some random players because I often get a bad reaction like P**** cheater :roll:
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:16 pm
Old topic.. but.. what I do hate is when people play cracked versions of a game and make it look like they're playing the legit bought copy. It irks me to death that they believe it's wrong what they're doing. It's like this moral chipmunk in their heads tells them it's wrong and with that mindset, they do it anyway.. and hide it when asked :D It's just.. <inserts jackie chan meme here>. Google it.
Hello, so you want to say it's not wrong to play cracked games?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Bronco wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:14 pm
Hello, so you want to say it's not wrong to play cracked games?
No, it's not. The only thing that's "bad" about cracked games is everyone is using DIFFERENT executables. So when some static table is made, it won't be compatible with "your version", unless you make it dynamic or specifically to target the cracked variant. And most people want hacks for "their game".. and not the game, in general, whichever the latest version would be. But learning's gotta start from somewhere, I guess :P

conanthedestroyer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by conanthedestroyer »

Dont care, if it wasn't for modders and programmers many games would be shshow.

Currently playing BG3 got rid of every companion and the politics behind, playing it solo my way. But I must say, lot of marketing went on this you can see the more marketing hype over and game is brief with three acts and borefest. If it wasnt for the old DND franchise the game would be dead.

Meanwhile with mods skyrim that is a 11 years years I been playing for years, been customizing and adding stories. So the difference that modders make and programmers make it is crazy.