Trainers on console

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Trainers on console

Post by MrBMW »

Hey, whats up?
maybe my question going to be stupid or crazy to the more professional people, but i was just wondering why there are no trainers that we can use to hack games on consoles (espacially xbox), i mean these devices does accept a USB connection and can access images and files using them, but i mean why no one can create a trainer that needs to be uploaded to a USB stick and then plug it to xbox and get some hacking going on.
is it feasible? i mean there are sites that charge money for premium trainers, so if the effort is worth it, maybe a honey payment will put in order to compensate.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Trainers on console

Post by Hylician Legend »

Because you need a console that is hacked with custom firmware.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Trainers on console

Post by Idlehands88 »

MrBMW wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:41 am
Hey, whats up?
maybe my question going to be stupid or crazy to the more professional people, but i was just wondering why there are no trainers that we can use to hack games on consoles (espacially xbox), i mean these devices does accept a USB connection and can access images and files using them, but i mean why no one can create a trainer that needs to be uploaded to a USB stick and then plug it to xbox and get some hacking going on.
is it feasible? i mean there are sites that charge money for premium trainers, so if the effort is worth it, maybe a honey payment will put in order to compensate.
Seeing as how on the xbox360 when RGH/Jtags first came around it cost the user around like $100 a day (not sure the exact as I wasn't paying attention to them at the time) to get your hacked console online. The newer generation consoles haven't been able to be hacked, so I doubt there will ever be Console Trainers again sadly.