Banned from Trueachievements

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Banned from Trueachievements

Post by MrBMW »

Hello guys
i want to share my story how being greedy with unlocking achievements got me to be banned and not tracking from the site Trueachievements
i was doing just fine playing games and trying to 100% each and every game i play until the day i came to know this site and got introduced to something called "achievements unlocker" which at 1st sight sounded like a god send to me as it made some games easy completion in like seconds.
sadly my greed took over the better judgment of me and i went crazy last month and probably finish 6 games.
long story short someone made a report and the result of their investigation was that i have aggressivly cheated alot of games thus resulting me being banned from TA and no more they are going to track my profile.
so the moral of the story guys use the achievement unlockers in moderation and try to unlock the achievements in the proper order of unlocking and dont unlock all achievements at once.
and if anyone knows a trick to cheat my way into TA tracking, maybe changing gamertag name or email? does anyone know away? please let me know
thanks and take care guys

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Banned from Trueachievements

Post by MBRKiNG »

MrBMW wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:00 pm
Hello guys
i want to share my story how being greedy with unlocking achievements got me to be banned and not tracking from the site Trueachievements
i was doing just fine playing games and trying to 100% each and every game i play until the day i came to know this site and got introduced to something called "achievements unlocker" which at 1st sight sounded like a god send to me as it made some games easy completion in like seconds.
sadly my greed took over the better judgment of me and i went crazy last month and probably finish 6 games.
long story short someone made a report and the result of their investigation was that i have aggressivly cheated alot of games thus resulting me being banned from TA and no more they are going to track my profile.
so the moral of the story guys use the achievement unlockers in moderation and try to unlock the achievements in the proper order of unlocking and dont unlock all achievements at once.
and if anyone knows a trick to cheat my way into TA tracking, maybe changing gamertag name or email? does anyone know away? please let me know
xbox live achievements stored online, a date and time stamp will be transmitted to xbl, that cannot be changed once uploaded.
TA is a leaderboard, someone probably reported you because your achievements are unlocked in the wrong order or have a strange date / time stamp.

you were caught cheating now you have to deal with it, it's very simple!

only a new account will help you

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

MBRKiNG wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:25 pm
MrBMW wrote:
Hello guys
xbox live achievements stored online, a date and time stamp will be transmitted to xbl, that cannot be changed once uploaded.
TA is a leaderboard, someone probably reported you because your achievements are unlocked in the wrong order or have a strange date / time stamp.

new account! 10 years down the toilet :(

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

MrBMW wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:57 pm
MBRKiNG wrote:
MrBMW wrote:
Hello guys

13 years of XBL and I got permanently banned last month because I make trainers for XGP games 😬 they don't give a fuck

OnionGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OnionGamer »

Getting banned from TA isn't the end of the world. It's just a leaderboard site isn't it? Or is there more to it that I'm missing?
Obviously it sucks that they caught you but at least you still have your xbox account and access to all your games etc.

@Rhark, Your Xbox account got banned!? Now that sucks! Fucking microsoft man...
There are multiplayer games out there plagued by cheats, hackers, aim bots etc. Yet they ban you for modding single player games.

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:47 pm
MrBMW wrote:
MBRKiNG wrote:

13 years of XBL and I got permanently banned last month because I make trainers for XGP games 😬 they don't give a fuck
u r banned from xbox or TA?! if u r banned from Xbox than that really sucks man :s

OnionGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OnionGamer »

Mentioned this in my whatsapp gaming group and somebody said they were banned from true achievements but had their account restored after a couple of years. So presumably if you don't cheat on any more achievements you might get your account back in a year or so.

They used Horizon to unlock achievements and said that the website can see your unlock times to the millisecond (no idea if thats true or not) and when the acheivements are modded they appear as .000 so thats how they can tell if you unlocked it properly or not. (Again no idea if thats true or if it just applies to Horizon or CE as well)

I'm just trying to get to 100k and beat my friends score, so as long as MS don't ban me I don't care, although maybe i'll space stuff out in the future...

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 20_CharactersExactly »

Unfortunately this has been known for close to 15 years going way back to the days of 360gamesaves.com and second profile glitches for games like Gears of War. It really became prevalent as profile editing tools became more mainstream around 2009-2010 so they started screening popular games and added reporting features. The history of this is what allowed TA to push into the no1 achievement site. Back in the day xbox360achievements.com was much more popular but people were not happy about there being cheaters on the leaderboards. Luckily it is just a leaderboard site and not a microsoft ban

PS for reference I was banned from TA in 2009

[Link]

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Banned from Trueachievements.com

Post by MrBMW »

20_CharactersExactly wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:30 am
Unfortunately this has been known for close to 15 years going way back to the days of 360gamesaves.com and second profile glitches for games like Gears of War. It really became prevalent as profile editing tools became more mainstream around 2009-2010 so they started screening popular games and added reporting features. The history of this is what allowed TA to push into the no1 achievement site. Back in the day xbox360achievements.com was much more popular but people were not happy about there being cheaters on the leaderboards. Luckily it is just a leaderboard site and not a microsoft ban

PS for reference I was banned from TA in 2009

[Link]
i know they are trying to make cheaters stay away from the leaderboards and not ruin the experience for the legit hardcore achievement hunters
i wanna as u, when did u get back on TA and what did u do exactly?

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Love the main post :) Basically, "I cheated, but please tell me how to hide it (better)" sums it up :) Once a cheater, always a cheater; going right back at it, eh?

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:40 pm
Love the main post :) Basically, "I cheated, but please tell me how to hide it (better)" sums it up :) Once a cheater, always a cheater; going right back at it, eh?
thank u for ur great input but actually i dont want to hide my cheating anymore i regret using the achievements unlocker i found on this site
i wanna go back to my straight and decent player profile where i earn my achievements the hard way
i just want a way to go back to the time 1 month ago that is it, the temptation of unlocking the achievements so quickly took over and i lost control

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

^ There are more important things in life. I'd suggest closing that chapter in your life, because.. once a cheater, always a cheater. I didn't say it cuz that's my opinion, I said it cuz that's how you're catalogued once you're caught. You've seen what happens on twitch or other networks with people labeled as cheaters. They're never exonerated :) So, sour as it is, I would recommend moving on and finding other joys in life :P

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

MrBMW wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:18 am
Rhark wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:47 pm
MrBMW wrote:

u r banned from xbox or TA?! if u r banned from Xbox than that really sucks man :s
I was banned from TA years ago but I got banned from Xbox live last month

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:35 pm
^ There are more important things in life. I'd suggest closing that chapter in your life, because.. once a cheater, always a cheater. I didn't say it cuz that's my opinion, I said it cuz that's how you're catalogued once you're caught. You've seen what happens on twitch or other networks with people labeled as cheaters. They're never exonerated :) So, sour as it is, I would recommend moving on and finding other joys in life :P
it will take some time to adjust to the fact that i can't share what new achievements or milestones i made with my friends but life goes on
my other option is start from scratch and throw 10 years down the toilet! i was around 240 completed games with a ratio of 2.83

Mettness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mettness »

Now I was also banned by trueachievements... But not because I cheated, but because I manipulated the game... This is the statement of trueachievement. I have a achievement that can only be obtained on 02 day in the month.

Turned off the Internet, change the Date on Win10, started the game an obtained the achievement.

Game was Minecraft Dungeons.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯