help with cheat engine

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
roberthug
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

help with cheat engine

Post by roberthug »

the problem is when i go to another mission, the address i got just gone, for example in the firsts mission everything go well, i have locked inf ammo 999 and inf granades 999, but after i continue with the game in some mission the address switch with another address its like i have no reload cheat and it is because of inf granades because now i have 999 bullets and never reload.

i made a video to explain better. the video is in spanish language, but you can see what the problem is.

thank you so much for your help

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: help with cheat engine

Post by MBRKiNG »

im sure a simple inf ammo/grenades script would help.
yt got tons of tutorials, search for cheat engine inf ammo script

check S.Chapman´s Channel this nice guy got a lot of tutorials

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

You can try as MBRKiNG pointed to some youtube tutorial, also you should know:

- if the address added by you after your searching ain't GREEN, ain't worth it!
- if the address added by you after your searching is GREEN, meaning STATIC, it won't change no matter what while playing, you can exit the game, load, reload save, restart your machine etc, it will always be the same.
- now having no SCRIPT at all might make it very awful, all the time you need to search and redo your work, is boring!
- do some tutorial for cheat engine or see some online, in time you'll understand more!
- in your state, if you've just started (if not, my bad), do some pointers, those will work even if you'll change your map or your mission or whatever, some pointers can even crash your game if they are selected [frozen] after finishing some mission/chapter or whatnot, so make sure to enable/disable them after the mission start and before the mission end.
- you can either try to find the player's base and add scripts to it or pointers and whatnot.
- there's three ways, first is with static address, second is with scripts, third is with pointers (if nothing else works or if you're lazy like me :D)

[Link]

The address is that with "729C70" and the offsets are those "14,C,664".Offsets won't change in a pointer or in some script, only the address will do, so if you'll have your offsets right, all will be ok.This way, on the next restart or next level from my example with that pointer the address will change into "845C78" or something, but the offsests will remain untouched, i hope you can understand! :)

REGARDING YOUR VIDEO, i guess you've selected a shared function, grenades address frozen in conflict with clip ammo, regarding number 4, disable grenades and you'll see, perhaps is like i've said or perhaps there's something else!

Here's just like you did (ammo off and on and grenades, all 3 as scripts) plus the health added as static address, but do notice, this is for RELOADED version, just did it now, so perhaps it might work for your version as well, in any way you can look inside the scripts, so you can have any idea (these are very simple scripts though).

Download and use/test the attachment below, again is for RELOADED version.;)

Best of luck!
Attachments
iw6sp64_ship.CT
(2.85 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

roberthug
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by roberthug »

VampTY wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:51 am
You can try as MBRKiNG pointed to some youtube tutorial, also you should know:

- if the address added by you after your searching ain't GREEN, ain't worth it!
- if the address added by you after your searching is GREEN, meaning STATIC, it won't change no matter what while playing, you can exit the game, load, reload save, restart your machine etc, it will always be the same.
- now having no SCRIPT at all might make it very awful, all the time you need to search and redo your work, is boring!
- do some tutorial for cheat engine or see some online, in time you'll understand more!
- in your state, if you've just started (if not, my bad), do some pointers, those will work even if you'll change your map or your mission or whatever, some pointers can even crash your game if they are selected [frozen] after finishing some mission/chapter or whatnot, so make sure to enable/disable them after the mission start and before the mission end.
- you can either try to find the player's base and add scripts to it or pointers and whatnot.
- there's three ways, first is with static address, second is with scripts, third is with pointers (if nothing else works or if you're lazy like me :D)

[Link]

The address is that with "729C70" and the offsets are those "14,C,664".Offsets won't change in a pointer or in some script, only the address will do, so if you'll have your offsets right, all will be ok.This way, on the next restart or next level from my example with that pointer the address will change into "845C78" or something, but the offsests will remain untouched, i hope you can understand! :)

REGARDING YOUR VIDEO, i guess you've selected a shared function, grenades address frozen in conflict with clip ammo, regarding number 4, disable grenades and you'll see, perhaps is like i've said or perhaps there's something else!

Here's just like you did (ammo off and on and grenades, all 3 as scripts) plus the health added as static address, but do notice, this is for RELOADED version, just did it now, so perhaps it might work for your version as well, in any way you can look inside the scripts, so you can have any idea (these are very simple scripts though).

Download and use/test the attachment below, again is for RELOADED version.;)

Best of luck!
my problem is that CE always search for static address and all tutorial i have watched so far always show dynamic address. Yes i have tried with pointers but CE always stops me, and i can´t continue because of what i said before.

yeah i´m a begginer but i really want to start with this.

the game version i downloaded is prophet and i´m using CE 7.2

thanks for answering.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

No problem, also, there's a lot of green addresses [static] in this game, also you can find them in call of duty warfare 1,2,3 ...anyway finding them is not some error, so i've tested also with PLAZA Multi version, other version i won't download...on this, from the table done for RELOADED version, worked only the scripts for ammo off/on and grenades and health didn't worked, since PLAZA version is updated.

Below you can find the table for PLAZA Multi version, if is the same as yours, will work...also look inside the scripts i've done, so you'll know, they are very simple.Best of luck!
Attachments
iw6sp64_ship.CT
Plaza Multi
(2.84 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

roberthug
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by roberthug »

VampTY wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:09 pm
No problem, also, there's a lot of green addresses [static] in this game, also you can find them in call of duty warfare 1,2,3 ...anyway finding them is not some error, so i've tested also with PLAZA Multi version, other version i won't download...on this, from the table done for RELOADED version, worked only the scripts for ammo off/on and grenades and health didn't worked, since PLAZA version is updated.

Below you can find the table for PLAZA Multi version, if is the same as yours, will work...also look inside the scripts i've done, so you'll know, they are very simple.Best of luck!
Finally i made it thanks to you, now I can go further. But i have some questions, i have uploaded some images with the questions

[Link]
[Link]

I really appreciate it