Newbie's question

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Daniyal Bouvet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Newbie's question

Post by Daniyal Bouvet »

I'm trying to know how to play a game, i think there's a struct that has all the data about my character, but they change with time, please help me understand how to make the data not change?

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Re: Newbie's question

Post by Chiados »

Daniyal Bouvet wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:18 am
I'm trying to know how to play a game, i think there's a struct that has all the data about my character, but they change with time, please help me understand how to make the data not change?
First off, what game? Is it online or offline based? You need to provide more information if you want help

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I think he needs first to work on other departments. My experience with the likes of him taught me no matter how you dumbify your explanation, there will be countless questions. It's not a matter of helping or not, it's more a matter of knowing your audience before you start posting some explanation. And expectations.

Betcha
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Betcha »

Daniyal Bouvet wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:18 am
i think there's a struct ... about my character, but they change with time, please help me ... to make the data not change?
Contact game developers so they stop messing with their game data, for you to do whatever you do.