Need some guidance please

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
maximax232
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maximax232 »

Hi! I was using cheat engine for some and came across this problem:

I see that manually adjusting values, or using scripts working when it single player mode OR online but only if you're host. if you join someones game, you can adjust values(like dmg for example) but its going to be only client side and it doesn't do anything. I have 2 account's and I tested this theory that if I create game with first, and join with second, i can change DMG for my second from my host account. I'm no hacker at all, but long time ago I used to play with L2Phx which is packet hack for Lineage 2. and part of that was changing id for things. you would, for example, trade something with person and obtain their character id, and then use it for something. So my though here was, when you change values for res hp dmg and so on, does that include some unique id of a person? and if so, maybe its possible to obtain it, for example send PM to the host, find it, and then send commands using not you id as a part of the lobby but simulate like its coming from a host. Idk if it makes any sense, i just tried to apply my logic from L2 hacking here :) hope to see what you guys think :)
Last edited by maximax232 on Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

That's pretty much against the rules here. You're talking about cheating on an online game to grief other people. Plus, you're naming the game, which is against the rules too.

You should read this: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/20/[/URL]

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »