PSA: Cheat Engine ban COD

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
another_noob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by another_noob »

CheatEngine running in background will get you a permaban in COD.

I wonder out of curiosity now if they just check the process name.

That is all. ~100€ and so much time down the drain.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

Bad stuff like this happens when you enter VAC protected games. Especially when they update the protections every so often. It's a risk vs reward system.
Last edited by KraftCrafterMcCrafty on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

another_noob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by another_noob »

VAC is not a problem, and it's VALVE's tool. CSGO just boots you out of the game with timed ban. I even had a script that kills all instances of CE before running CSGO. Unfortunately I haven't used CE in a while and forgot to kill it before running another game. But still this is shit.

[automerge]1590533826[/automerge]

Just to be clear I was cheating in a different (single player) game. I see no fun in cheating against humans, only ai.
Last edited by another_noob on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

What COD game were you playing? Only thing I've encountered when using CE with COD games is ones that have an active multiplayer connection (Black Ops 3 and above) which either force closes when it detects CE or (even if playing in Singleplayer) will get you banned due to the constant internet connection (therefore anti-cheat working in Singleplayer also).

another_noob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by another_noob »

Newest Modern Warfare. I was cheating in Chimera Squad, then closed it (but not closing CE) and opened COD, played two matches and got disconnected with info about ban. Support gives nothing.

[automerge]1590534408[/automerge]

I knew I should have skipped Chimera Squad :p
Last edited by another_noob on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

If you're playing ONLINE then have cheat engine open, yes it's very risky in any game exclusively online or where online component is a huge part of it.

This shouldn't come as a surprise or news to anyone. If you're banned while the game was in single-player though, that's messed up.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

[QUOTE="another_noob, post: 137030, member: 29343"]

Newest Modern Warfare. I was cheating in Chimera Squad, then closed it (but not closing CE) and opened COD, played two matches and got disconnected with info about ban. Support gives nothing.

[automerge]1590534408[/automerge]

I knew I should have skipped Chimera Squad :p

[/QUOTE]

Can you please provide your anti-cheat bypass? Because CE causes Modern Warfare to force close/not open so if you managed to bypass that then I applaud you :p

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

[QUOTE="STN, post: 137035, member: 1"]

If you're playing ONLINE then have cheat engine open, yes it's very risky in any game exclusively online or where online component is a huge part of it.

This shouldn't come as a surprise or news to anyone. If you're banned while the game was in single-player though, that's messed up.

[/QUOTE]

To that you need to add the kernel stuff from CE. That's probably what got me VAC banned. If you use stuff from the extra settings, that keeps running even if you have CE closed. So you need to manually run the kernelmoduleunloader for it to be fully closed.

another_noob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by another_noob »

[QUOTE="Rhark, post: 137129, member: 28891"]

Can you please provide your anti-cheat bypass? Because CE causes Modern Warfare to force close/not open so if you managed to bypass that then I applaud you :p

[/QUOTE]

Nothing really,I was running 7.0 and if there was any kind of a bypass it wouldn't have been detected. I would really preferred if it would have just not allowed me to run the game, trust me.