Taking requests for VR games!

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
artemisery
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by artemisery »

Hey guys,

I am new member here, but have been using both cheat engine and fearless for a few years now (since around 2014). Anyway I recently purchased a windows mixed reality headset and have been in search of cheat tables for alot of games, as I rather save the time and use a premade table than make one. As some of you may know, cheat tables for VR games are practically non-existent.

So this is my chance to give back to the community that has helped me so much through out the years. I have 2 weeks off school and have nothing to do for those two weeks. So, I am taking requests for any VR games the community would like tables made for.

If you have a request for a game, please reply to this post with the name of game or games, and the types of cheats you would like included in the table. I also ask that you bare in mind, that even though I know how to use cheat engine well, and have made numerous scripts, I am not a pro when it comes to check engine. so if you ask for a cheat I don't know how to make, just give me an extra day or two, to learn how to implement it.

I hope that I can be a help to the community, and that this will help encourage more people to make tables for VR games for in the future.

(UNRELATED): im always looking for new games to play, it would be appreciated if anyone leaving a request, would also leave a suggestion for a VR games to play. Thanks in advance.

nyswiftiewiththehats
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Taking requests for VR games!

Post by nyswiftiewiththehats »

I posted this recently for Stormland viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12277. I do appreciate any help in finding the answer as well as a table. I found this viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9881 for Lua scripts and such.

There's a trainer for Asgard's Wrath but I couldn't download it. I did however find something for the 1st 2nd ... etc. slots so I have 99 (or max) items including levers and keys to avoid more tedious puzzles.

The current games I am playing that I recommend are The Room VR, Moss, Fisherman's Tale, Dance Collider, Beat Saber (ofc), LA Noire (meh), Lone Echo, and Shadow Point.
Last edited by nyswiftiewiththehats on Mon May 04, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PeterKunc »

artemisery wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:08 am
Hey guys,

I am new member here, but have been using both cheat engine and fearless for a few years now (since around 2014). Anyway I recently purchased a windows mixed reality headset and have been in search of cheat tables for alot of games, as I rather save the time and use a premade table than make one. As some of you may know, cheat tables for VR games are practically non-existent.

So this is my chance to give back to the community that has helped me so much through out the years. I have 2 weeks off school and have nothing to do for those two weeks. So, I am taking requests for any VR games the community would like tables made for.

If you have a request for a game, please reply to this post with the name of game or games, and the types of cheats you would like included in the table. I also ask that you bare in mind, that even though I know how to use cheat engine well, and have made numerous scripts, I am not a pro when it comes to check engine. so if you ask for a cheat I don't know how to make, just give me an extra day or two, to learn how to implement it.

I hope that I can be a help to the community, and that this will help encourage more people to make tables for VR games for in the future.

(UNRELATED): im always looking for new games to play, it would be appreciated if anyone leaving a request, would also leave a suggestion for a VR games to play. Thanks in advance.
What i possibly wish the most is probably Blade & Sorcery cheat table. Yes, there are built in cheats like god mode however i still wish for an trainer like that with possibly more features.

nyswiftiewiththehats
Cheater
Cheater

PeterKunc wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:34 pm
What i possibly wish the most is probably Blade & Sorcery cheat table. Yes, there are built in cheats like god mode however i still wish for an trainer like that with possibly more features.
I've only tried it once, didn't even know there was a god mode. What other features are you looking for? Like max/unlimited items and no cooldown for spells and such?

PeterKunc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PeterKunc »

nyswiftiewiththehats wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:38 pm
PeterKunc wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:34 pm
I've only tried it once, didn't even know there was a god mode. What other features are you looking for? Like max/unlimited items and no cooldown for spells and such?
There is an god mode, you'd figure it out if you played longer. No cooldown for spells would be cool, however, there aren't many spells without mods, unlimited items feature is kinda useles. I think that cool thing would be modifying weapons. However, i don't know if it is possible, and if yes, then if you're able to do so. The thing with modifying weapons would be somehow, customizing sharpness, damage or speed. Another cool thing which wouldn't affect only weapons but your fists too would be one hit kill. Features Possible: God Mode, Unlimited Mana, One hit kill
Features i don't know if are possible: Customizing weapons you wield(Sharpness etc)
I don't know what you can and can't do, if you're able to do it, then thumbs up for you. Good luck with other games tho.

Braxus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Braxus »

[QUOTE="artemisery, post: 115605, member: 35539"]

Hey guys,

[/QUOTE]

I need one for Asgard's Wrath with the final tower defense area. I've beaten it before after many attempts and finished the game but I really hate having to deal with it again on another play through, and I love this game. I have a bit of a handicap with my left hand and it makes it very frustrating for me with my seated position I have to be in. If you can make a cheat for the 3 health bars that would be great. I can pay if you like. I will paypal you 20 bucks for your trouble. Just make sure the cheat table you use is for the latest version of Asgard's wrath.

Here is the area I'm talking about in this video at timestamp 29:30.

[MEDIA=youtube]fz4DWdbnyGQ[/MEDIA]

nyswiftiewiththehats
Cheater
Cheater

[QUOTE="Braxus, post: 136551, member: 35710"]

I need one for Asgard's Wrath with the final tower defense area.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have trouble with that area too. Try lowering the speed (speedhack on the right) to 0.25. There's also holding the level to charge for a wider area of effect (AOE). Last thing I usually do is take out the catapults first. Those do a lot of damage. Let the little guys get to the gate and fire at them there.

I started doing this when fighting Tyr.

I haven't updated to the latest version but the speedhack should work on all games.

Last thing I can do is to try and find the health value of the gates but pausing the game to search sometimes crashes the game.

Good choice in video. I like A Wolf In VR.

EDIT: Updating now. I'll let you know.
Last edited by nyswiftiewiththehats on Sat May 23, 2020 5:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Braxus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Braxus »

Thank you sooooo much! I'm grateful for any help!

nyswiftiewiththehats
Cheater
Cheater

[USER=35710]@Braxus[/USER] Unfortunately I can't find anything to work with.

The value is definitely a float. First I searched for unknown initial value. After finding it the first time, I couldn't lock it. Changing it makes the bar green but the next hit changes it back. Next search I did 1 and then between 0.75&1. Then it crashed while I was trying to save the array of bytes. Tried to Nop the damage but that didn't do anything either. Every time I let the wall get hit it jumps right back to red. I tried searching for that new value and locking anything I find, still didnt help keep the wall up.

I'll try again with Gothi.

Braxus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Braxus »

Yeah very understandable. Those health bars are a pain to find specific values. And since there are 3 gates then there are 3 different values (or sets of values) associated with them. And likely within the same general memory region. It looks like you isolated the value for the health bar specifically and not the value associated with it on the gates actual life meter. I know it's a bit of a challenge, and I'm way more of a novice than anyone else here probably, as I usually can only do searches for known values. Health bars usually require many more passes before finding results since the value is unknown at first. If it's too much trouble then don't worry about it unless it's a challenge you want to overcome. Then I'll just end up trying the speed hack to slow the game down a bit and use that strategy you posted above. :)

[automerge]1590364850[/automerge]

[QUOTE="nyswiftiewiththehats, post: 136630, member: 40379"]

[USER=35710]@Braxus[/USER] Unfortunately I can't find anything to work with.

The value is definitely a float. First I searched for unknown initial value. After finding it the first time, I couldn't lock it. Changing it makes the bar green but the next hit changes it back. Next search I did 1 and then between 0.75&1. Then it crashed while I was trying to save the array of bytes. Tried to Nop the damage but that didn't do anything either. Every time I let the wall get hit it jumps right back to red. I tried searching for that new value and locking anything I find, still didnt help keep the wall up.

I'll try again with Gothi.

[/QUOTE]

If you happen to have Preta Vendetta Rising in your collection I was looking for a way to get max gold but when I did a search and isolated the value for it, the value changed on screen, and then I tried to buy stuff with it and the value immediately changed back to its original value. I thought that was weird or I was doing something wrong. But you or someone might have better luck. Maybe it's a different type of value or something I failed to do during my searches?

There currently is no trainer or cheat table that I know of out right now for it and thought you give it a go sometime. It was one of those games that originally required in game purchases until they took it out. But it got frustrating having to go back through the same levels over and over just to get enough components to upgrade your weapon, so a gold and/or diamond hack would be very useful. Just throwing it out there. :)
Last edited by Braxus on Mon May 25, 2020 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

fuc847
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fuc847 »

can u tell me how come ALL vr games crash whenever i find correctly what writes to the address and NOP the code?

Tungsten
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tungsten »

Hey if you are still taking requests id love one for asgard's wrath, seems pretty easy as well, just make a infinite item mod

Walter white
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Walter white »

Could you make one for Pokerstars Vr (its not real money) like being able to see other peoples cards?

p1a57ic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by p1a57ic »

PokerStar vr would be nice

FelonFactory
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FelonFactory »

Is SinVR possible? I've seen a Crush Crush CT enable paid-for content for free, perhaps the same can be done for SinVR