Taking requests for VR games!

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
artemisery
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Taking requests for VR games!

Post by artemisery » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:08 am

Hey guys,

I am new member here, but have been using both cheat engine and fearless for a few years now (since around 2014). Anyway I recently purchased a windows mixed reality headset and have been in search of cheat tables for alot of games, as I rather save the time and use a premade table than make one. As some of you may know, cheat tables for VR games are practically non-existent.

So this is my chance to give back to the community that has helped me so much through out the years. I have 2 weeks off school and have nothing to do for those two weeks. So, I am taking requests for any VR games the community would like tables made for.

If you have a request for a game, please reply to this post with the name of game or games, and the types of cheats you would like included in the table. I also ask that you bare in mind, that even though I know how to use cheat engine well, and have made numerous scripts, I am not a pro when it comes to check engine. so if you ask for a cheat I don't know how to make, just give me an extra day or two, to learn how to implement it.

I hope that I can be a help to the community, and that this will help encourage more people to make tables for VR games for in the future.

(UNRELATED): im always looking for new games to play, it would be appreciated if anyone leaving a request, would also leave a suggestion for a VR games to play. Thanks in advance.