Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by kay0 »

batf247 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:54 am
I haven't bought the game yet so don't know much about it, but was curious with max health pointer does that mean you can put his health up to an astronomical number and never die or is there a limit and if I use these things and save then turn off the cheat program and load it back up will every thing stay modded or will it only be modded while the cheat program is on
It will only be modded when you inject the program. Idk exactly how its done with this table but most often the HP is just locked.

vegitossj7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by vegitossj7 »

Since Respawn didnt put NewGame+ into the game and doesnt seem like they will.

Could someone make a table where you unlock all collectibles like lightsaber parts, all stims(potions) and health&force upgrades? So essentially we can have a newgame+.

Twikax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Twikax »

Could there be a way to skip cutscenes using cheat engine?
It could help many people who want to go through the game a second time or speedrunners!

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

I'm having trouble looking for the values for Stim canisters. Has anyone figured out on making it unlimited use?

Thanks.

hunterx2210
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hunterx2210 »

The animation stuff, they use Unreal 4.21 is right but not true for entire game
I'm doing some rig reap model stuff and find out the model was not in Unreal 4.21

blackychan27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackychan27 »

NEED Help, Game glitched on Dathomir (double jump glitch) now im stuck with no way back. Can you implement a fly mode or something to return to previous parts of the level?

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

shivaa95 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:38 pm
Still no answers for FOV ?
FOV, no black bars in cutscenes and a proper smooth controllable camera are coming later today.
You can already control fov using the universal unreal console unlocker made by me and Sunbeam (see guide/dl: [Link]) by typing it in. That one doesn't have cheat commands working, as they're not available, as described above by SunBeam.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Feel free to PM me your account info and I'll download the game. ;)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:15 pm
Feel free to PM me your account info and I'll download the game. ;)
Funny enough, not necessary because Codex pulled through an hour ago =P

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Well, hopefully today's patch didn't change too much, because it ain't included.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:04 am
Well, hopefully today's patch didn't change too much, because it ain't included.
Nothing major really. I've been playing since launch and haven't had any issues with the original release. The patch is a bonus, but far from necessary.

*We’ve fixed a texture flickering issue that would display on the screen while driving the AT-AT on Kashyyyk
*Sometimes the input from the arrow keys would fail to respond within menus, this has now been fixed.
*Dynamic resolution settings will now save properly.
*Fixed an issued where the game could become slow and loading times longer than expected.

Type_0_Dev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Type_0_Dev »

Otis_Inf wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:35 am
shivaa95 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:38 pm
Still no answers for FOV ?
FOV, no black bars in cutscenes and a proper smooth controllable camera are coming later today.
You can already control fov using the universal unreal console unlocker made by me and Sunbeam (see guide/dl: [Link]) by typing it in. That one doesn't have cheat commands working, as they're not available, as described above by SunBeam.
Works like a charm, didnt realize this was a command. Thank you!

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

How do people find unique AOBs? Do they take snapshots of the structure and compare them in a diff/compare editor, or do they inject the unique aob?

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

CODEX Stims (4 bytes): "starwarsjedifallenorder.exe"+03948040 > 30 > 368 > 4A0

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

i was kinda hoping there would be a multiplier for gaining "levels" rather than a straight "gimme", i like to tweak the rate at which i gain power, rather than flat out going op, still i am enjoying the game, would be cool to have a xp multi though :D