Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Genesis »

duducasarotto wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:43 am
can I unlock all powers from the beggining of the game with unreal console commands cause if I can it will be cool to do a ''new game plus''
From what I can tell, powers are story-locked, and have game-breaking effects if they're gained too early.
Correct me if I'm wrong however.

alexnader78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [Engine:Unreal 4.21] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by alexnader78 »

Hoping someone can save my game file.

Don't ask how, but I basically got myself stuck on Ilum, but with no re-breather ... so I cannot progress forward in the level, and the game won't let me leave the planet either (terminal in ship won't let me jump to other planet).

The only two things that might save me are unlock the diving ability, or activate noclip and glitch to the next part of the level ...

Thanks so much.

NongFahsai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NongFahsai »

alexnader78 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:34 am

Don't ask how, but I basically got myself stuck on Ilum, but with no re-breather ... so I cannot progress forward in the level, and the game won't let me leave the planet either (terminal in ship won't let me jump to other planet).

The only two things that might save me are unlock the diving ability, or activate noclip and glitch to the next part of the level ...

Thanks so much.
How can you stuck on Ilum with no breather ? You have to complete Kashyyyk's Origin Tree/Shadowland before you go to Ilum which require you to get a Breather. There is NO way you can get stuck on Ilum without Breather. Noclip might help you but i don't think you can give yourself a Breather without fucking up game progression.

EDIT: On a second thought, you're literally fucked, at the moment, even with noclip. Because you have to dive to execute a cutscene at some point on Ilum. So, it's either unlock a breather via cheat or create a new save. Or maybe noclip could trigger a cutscene ? idk
Last edited by NongFahsai on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

alexnader78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexnader78 »

NongFahsai wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:26 am
alexnader78 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:34 am

Thanks so much.
How can you stuck on Ilum with no breather ? You have to complete Kashyyyk's Origin Tree/Shadowland before you go to Ilum which require you to get a Breather. There is NO way you can get stuck on Ilum without Breather. Noclip might help you but i don't think you can give yourself a Breather without fucking up game progression.

EDIT: On a second thought, you're literally fucked, at the moment, even with noclip. Because you have to dive to execute a cutscene at some point on Ilum. So, it's either unlock a breather via cheat or create a new save. Or maybe noclip could trigger a cutscene ? idk
You literally don't even know the half of it, I've been using the Super Jump cheat since the beginning of the game and have messed up so much stuff. I've been playing since the very beginning WITHOUT the wall-ride perk, since I missed it by super jumping to the first tomb (didn't know there was a perk to unlock of course until the end of the 2nd planet), and the game has locked my out of the first planet ! I go there with the ship, but the doors won't open !

There are about two major points on the second and third planet that were completely inaccessible without the wall-ride, and have managed to get past them by jumping out of bounds/messing with wall clipping bugs.

I am trying to do the same for this Ilum one, but you're right: without the cut-scene (which I didn't know existed) the rest of the map forward is not loading properly, so there is nothing for me to walk on ... Jesus Christ this game is turning out to be a nightmare, I've never had a game with so many easily game breaking stuff happen, it's crazy.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

^ Now you know why we gave up on unlocking abilities very early. The game has too many stage placed flags that will break if you pass them when you're not supposed to.

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

I think we can all agree at this point that unlocking abilities is big no, but what about customization options? would love to start the game with all saber parts.
Last edited by ComManDerBG on Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

defiant
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by defiant »

all i need to play is the ability to change the lightsaber color from the start of the game...anything or anyway to do that yet?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ComManDerBG wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:21 pm
I think we can all agree at this point that unlocking abilities is big no, but what about customization options? would love to start the game with all saber parts.
Same. I think the best we can hope for for a 'semi' NG+ is all databank/customization only. That is honestly enough as you don't need to care about searching for stuff, you can just enjoy the story and gameplay.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

I cannot seems to pull myself together to finish this game.

alexnader78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexnader78 »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:09 pm
^ Now you know why we gave up on unlocking abilities very early. The game has too many stage placed flags that will break if you pass them when you're not supposed to.
Just for an update, I managed to somehow glitch back through the huge ice wall you climb at the very beginning of the level of Ilum, and get back to my ship. Saved inside the ship, reloaded the save and the terminal was unlocked allowing me to finally get the hell off that planet and back to Kyyshek (whatever it's called, 3rd planet) and get the double jump and breather !

This game has been one hell of a ride on my nerves.

Just so everyone is aware too, I've been playing with "one hit kill" the whole time, and there are two bosses that I know of that go haywire because I believe the game is set-up to "stop" you from killing the person at the last second, so they can do play out a live-game cut scene (ones using real gameplay, instead of video) but One hit kill overrides that, lol.

Both bosses of that second to last planet (Dothreki, or whatever it's called), first one the body of the boss hangs around when it should leave, second one actually completely glitches out the cut-scene, and stopped the lady from making a pathway appear. Again, fixed it by Super Jumping to edge of game-area and managing to cross the gap.

Like I said, been using cheats on tons and tons of games, this is the only one that has lead to a crap ton of game breaking bugs. Seriously.

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:19 pm
How come?

Deskaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deskaar »

Did we get any further with unlocking customisation options early??

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

kay0 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:24 pm
TheByteSize wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:19 pm
How come?
Probably coz there's absolutely zero replayability. Finish it and you're really done if you've 100%'d everything.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Mobs telegraph is so boring. Extra contents has no meaning; they don't improve MC nor game play. I think if George Lucas was in charge of this project, he wouldn't approve it at all. I feel like I got into a BBQ party with just bones without meat to chew on.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:22 am
Yeah powers can probably be given but will definitely break progression mostly coz the game is done in such a way that if you go into areas you're not supposed to, you'll break shit. If you deliberately do not go into areas you're not supposed to until you legitimately have X power then you can probably avoid it, but its way too easy to forget where you're actually supposed to go.

EDIT: @Sunbeam
Was it you who said it was weird the game doesn't read from .ini? Or someone else?
Apparently files need to be .pak'd this time round. Someone on RIN made an easymode ver here: [Link]
no it wasnt me who said it was weird the game doesn't read from .ini but if powers can be given and someone discover it please tell me how to cause I just want to use it against enemies not go into areas that Im not suppose to go and the most part of the game that open areas that you're not suppose to go isnt powers but the BD-1 upgrades