[Q?] Prices for Paid Request - Minimum and Average Price Ranges

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
bnthomason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[Q?] Prices for Paid Request - Minimum and Average Price Ranges

Post by bnthomason »

Hello! Sorry if I double posted this, was at the library and I thought I hit submit, but the post didn't show up at home. So I'm posting it yet again.

What are the average, minimum, and mode price ranges for cheat requests? I'm looking at commissioning someone (and advanced or expert/master hacker) to create some cheats for me. I would do it myself, but all I can do really is search values and add the values to tables, edit and freeze those values. I am dumb as hell when it comes to pointers and injecting code. So, what kind of prices am i looking at per cheat, depending on difficulty, job length, pointer/injection code, updating, etc, as well as prices per project? I need to know so I can post my invitation prices on my post.

Examples:

1 cheat - difficulty: easy, time required: 10 minutes, pointers involved: yes, injection involved: Yes, pointers to the pointers: yes - Price: $???

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Q?] Prices for Paid Request - Minimum and Average Price Ranges

Post by GreenHouse »

There are no specific prizes. You have a request, you say what you'll pay and that person will choose. I've been paid a multitude of amounts, from very little to a decent amount. It depends on what you're requesting and multiple other variables.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: [Q?] Prices for Paid Request - Minimum and Average Price Ranges

Post by STN »

This really isn't a marketplace, i deleted your earlier thread because it will just invite nonsensical flamey posts. ^What GreenHouse said and common sense.