Banned from Trueachievements

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Banned from Trueachievements

Post by pferreira »

Mettness wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:07 am

Turned off the Internet, change the Date on Win10, started the game an obtained the achievement.
How does that work?

For me completing achievements is an OCD but yeah it would be kind of foolish to unlock all achievements all at once. Still if you're not using leaderboards I see no harm in using achievements unlockers. I mean I'm rubbish at games so for some stupid ones I need it. However if it's to become top of a leaderboard...well...we have enough bots over on Team Fortress 2. :D

renegadespeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renegadespeedrun »

Fuck this achievement hunting crap. You can find another hobbies inside gaming for example why not try to be a cheat table creator, learn speedrunning, etc. Achievement hunting is a disease, seriously bro. I've been there on the times I used to achievement hunt on ps3. Used to buy cheap and easy-to-get-all-achievements games just for it to show on my profile. It's just exhibitionism and it doesn't add nothing to your life. You're better off playing games with cheats and ignoring this awful community. Because the way I see it, if you have all achievements for a game and you unlocked it all at the same time, why do I fucking care? it's really not a competition. There will always be people with more achievements than the next gamer. That's why I fucking hate this shitty gaming millenial culture, saying cheating is wrong, blah blah blah ostracizing people just because they were caught cheating when it doesn't change a single fucking thing in their life or how they enjoy a singleplayer gaming experience. Fucking cunts.

bigdawg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bigdawg11 »

renegadespeedrun wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:30 pm
Fuck this achievement hunting crap. You can find another hobbies inside gaming for example why not try to be a cheat table creator, learn speedrunning, etc. Achievement hunting is a disease, seriously bro. I've been there on the times I used to achievement hunt on ps3. Used to buy cheap and easy-to-get-all-achievements games just for it to show on my profile. It's just exhibitionism and it doesn't add nothing to your life. You're better off playing games with cheats and ignoring this awful community. Because the way I see it, if you have all achievements for a game and you unlocked it all at the same time, why do I fucking care? it's really not a competition. There will always be people with more achievements than the next gamer. That's why I fucking hate this shitty gaming millenial culture, saying cheating is wrong, blah blah blah ostracizing people just because they were caught cheating when it doesn't change a single fucking thing in their life or how they enjoy a singleplayer gaming experience. Fucking cunts.
Agreed, those millennials will never understand-
UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A B A SELECT START

LONG LIVE CHEATS!

hbiclan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbiclan »

I'm not on trueachievments cause i never registered. Back in the day I was on 360voice or whatever. Maybe it's because my gamerscore got reset at 227k so it stopped tracking me. Either way dont really care. I kind of cared when my actual gamerscore got reset though because I had the majority of those obtained legit. So when I can do it now I just boost my gamerscore to try and get it back to where it was. Don't really care about gamerscore anymore but since I'm on gamepass and it's free why not. But I definitely never cared about true achivements because it's not tied to your actual xbox score it's all just meta data and organizes it nicely for you. I guess I would care if I was under the illusion that random strangers are looking at my profile and actually care about the little details of the games I play. Maybe some people are actually that pathetic. Shrug

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

hbiclan wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:00 am
I'm not on trueachievments cause i never registered. Back in the day I was on 360voice or whatever. Maybe it's because my gamerscore got reset at 227k so it stopped tracking me. Either way dont really care. I kind of cared when my actual gamerscore got reset though because I had the majority of those obtained legit. So when I can do it now I just boost my gamerscore to try and get it back to where it was. Don't really care about gamerscore anymore but since I'm on gamepass and it's free why not. But I definitely never cared about true achivements because it's not tied to your actual xbox score it's all just meta data and organizes it nicely for you. I guess I would care if I was under the illusion that random strangers are looking at my profile and actually care about the little details of the games I play. Maybe some people are actually that pathetic. Shrug
I don’t know what this site is but it has nothing to do with FRF. No need to make topics warning people about it, it just seems like you’re giving them free publicity and we already have one topic here.

hbiclan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbiclan »

no worries was just trying to help and prevent someone from getting reported and their gamerscore reset, which might be mostly legit like mine was.