Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
User avatar
gunbalde60
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 231
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:53 am
Reputation: 25

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by gunbalde60 »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:12 pm
IFireflyl wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:34 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:02 am
I find it interesting that people say "f**k Biden" and thats fine, but if someone else says something against Trump, even his own words, he goes "nOt DoNAtInG"
I think Biden is way worse than Trump. Trump was FAR from perfect, but I liked a lot of his policies. I'm already a Fearless Donor, and knowing that the people who manage this site are pro-Biden and/or anti-Trump does not make me upset that I donated. It's an opinion. Now if they start telling me I'm a racist xenophobe because of my opinion, maybe that will change... :D

This community has been really good to us. The people running this site are entitled to their political opinions, just as everyone else on this site is entitled to their own political opinions. So long as we're being respectful it's silly to withhold donations or refuse to use FRF tables (not that anyone would take THAT strong of a stance, lol) simply because we have dissenting political views.
Dont think anyone called anyone racist for being pro-trump. Yea, Trump said a lot of racist things (as did Biden if I remember right), but that doesnt mean everyone supporting him is one. Far from it.

Community is great, and with everything you wrote I agree, well except first sentence. Will have to wait for few years to actually see if he really is worse :P
Biden is not doing any better, he installed porta potties and water fountains to make it easier on illegal immigrants, to cross the border. The detention centers are at 1500% capacity. Look at what happened in San DIego, they kicked out hundreds of homeless US citizens, of covid shelters, to make room for illegal immigrants.

The left is going on a downward spiral to socialism and communism. They cancel everything they dont agree, with and if you dont agree with their view you are a bigot, misogynist, xenophobic etc.

Systematic racism is a lie, CNN is indeed fake news. This was proven in the last 2 weeks. There are only two genders, and a president who wants to use my tax dollars to enable all this sick individuals and get them free surgery, is just a moron.

Image

eTheBlack
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 54

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by eTheBlack »

If we go down that road..., I dont see anything wrong with immigrants. Ya know, you all left Europe and took over land from natives. So I really dont understand why people are so against immigrants, when they are original immigrants.

Regarding kicked homeless... [Link]

I dont need to respond to anything else, because its just stupid. So what if someone is not male or female? Why you even care? Im male and some of their logic is stupid, but if they want to be this or that, so be it

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1589
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 836

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 »

I can't get over how hard it is to understand that sex and gender are two very different things. Hell, we assign genders to inanimate objects and that's always been fine. And I love how we have all these experts in genetics. Which is where all this comes from because as it turns out gender and sex in genetics isn't as cut and dry as we once thought. The old, "if you have a Y you're a boy, if you don't you're not" doesn't really seem to work. There are mothers with Y chromosomes. And that kinda breaks down the way we used to see it. But that's the problem in a sense, once you open those gates they're open for any and all new ideas.

And it seems most of the people who scream "that's communism", can't even tell you what communism is. It's just a battle cry for them any more, and they don't see anything wrong with that. Hell, they love capitalism tell it starts working against them, some people seem ready for all sorts of new government regulations on the free market so long as it stops all this "cancel culture". Shit, the farmers out here started co'ops then call every thing they dislike socialism; and now many companies just put co'op in their name because no one cares about the word or its meaning. And the best part is that there will be a lot of people who make up their mind on where I sit, if you don't take up the battle cry that's all they need to know.

And yeah, I still have distant cousins in Europe, and we can track our family to one of the ships with the Mayflower (but I think a lot of americans can as well). But most of the time it seems "immigrant" somehow has a particular skin color or religion for some people. Hell, there's that video going around right now of the Czech women calling the cops on an "immigrant" in the US. And trump even married an illegal immigrant, but somehow that's fine; because "you know, it's those other immigrants that are the problem".

And systemic racism has always been a thing in the US, and it's still around. The klan and nazis still hold rallies to this day and most of these groups have simply found it best to not be as transparent about it. Hell, well into the 80's we still had "sundown towns", and we had plenty of them in the north as well. The lynching of Michael Donald by the kkk was in 1981. But there is hope, there are communities were you just don't see it; and it may not exist in parts of the country. But it definitely still exists in the US as a whole.

AcU
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:11 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by AcU »

I forgot to make popcorn damnit

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 2666

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by SunBeam »

Honestly, I only see people trying to stand out by any means. That's all. Then when asked "why" they wrap it all up in some nice, worthy, meaningful package, as if their idea is meant to change the world. No. It's all about their name being written on some wall, in some paper, to be known by the online "community". The so called "trend setters". Then we have the young generation seeing them as some role model. TikTok is full of them. They just take in what they make of it and preach it forward. So much that a chain reaction is created and before you know it, half a million people start using words like "politically correct", "t oxic", etc. without knowing the meaning. But just cuz it's trending and "cool", everyone does it. Else they think people look at them as if they were stupid or something... Just my 2c.

eTheBlack
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 54

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by eTheBlack »

Tbh I have no idea what you trying to say. Are you writing about yourself?

I doubt anyone cares if he wants to be known here or to stand out, its just cheat forum or am I missing something? This is just impeach Trump thread, nothing else

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1589
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 836

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 »

I just laugh because this whole topic started with just a partition. Then a lot of people started telling me what I was and what my views are, here's a hint I'm not a Biden supporter. But it's like I said if you don't take up their battle cry, then you must be the enemy. And if you think this topic is something, you should see some of the PMs I get from this topic. Especially at this point, he's been impeached twice and lost the election and still this topic keeps popping up with people talking about the impeachment. Hell the only reason I haven't closed this topic is because all the bitching from people that are convinced that I want to censor them.

thenoisevsthefacts
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by thenoisevsthefacts »

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:34 pm
thenoisevsthefacts wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:26 pm
More logical fallcies [Link]

So reuters, washingtonpost,cnbc, forbes, inidpendent that links are from are bs sources?

You know what, keep up whatever you keeping up im not going to reply and lose my time. I realized how much you adding to the convo by relying to the smae method of beaten path using logical fallacies as counter point and if anything show how much you grasp politics.

Cheers.
Buddy, half of your BS is on that list. But yeah, cheers I guess.

EDIT: And time is fleeting, thus you're always losing time.

Sure if you say so.

First of all, you haven't counter any of my arguments with any proper structured argument that is supported with hard fact.

Second, you haven't responded to single question I asked, let alone to respond to my question with a proper structured counter argument that is usually supported by facts, for all that matter.

Third, all you do is post logical fallacies "its bullshit" or "your english is not good enough" in repetition without clarifying anything.
Conclusion: Your level of argument is equal of high schooler that uses logical fallcies as a mean to [counter] respond to the conversation.

So yes I don't waste time when the level of conversation becomes what it had become here, with all respect for the forum, and for you as a admin... im sorry but outside your specialization, or in other fields, all your conversations boils down to the same tired logical fallcies or BS in repetition, while at same time having the balls to call the others arguments "BS".

And in regard to my english because you have repeated so many times ,if is good for the botique IB they hired me in USA, for a convo in generic place where I gain nothing, I dont give two sh...

I tried to give my prespective as insider working in finance seeing how things work in real world, and how they f middle class, and how the democratic party does nothing in fact rewards them, and how all the millions go into lobby money in election and the endless revolving doors, and who is the real democratic party.
You also think neoconseravtism hold no power in geoplitics. Snowden papers begged the difference.
You think elites that have billions of assets and connections hold just minimal power in decision making in democratic party.
Even snowden that has no minimal finiance background showed to USA from the leaked info how cosy was hillary and democratic party to wall street, and what power they have over, but guess people never learn.

But according to you is BS so enjoy.

So cheers.

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1589
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 836

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 »

thenoisevsthefacts wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:31 am
...You also think neoconseravtism hold no power in geoplitics....
When and or where did I say this. You just keep making shit up. Not much of a point in conversating when one person just makes up shit.

eTheBlack
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 54

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by eTheBlack »

thenoisevsthefacts wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:31 am
..., and how they f middle class, and how the democratic party does nothing in fact rewards them, and how all the millions go into lobby money in election and the endless revolving doors, and who is the real democratic party.
....
You think elites that have billions of assets and connections hold just minimal power in decision making in democratic party.
...
Why do you think Republican party is any different? They didnt nor they will help middle class. If you think Republican party is all rainbows and unicorns, then put same effort in investigating as you did in last few posts. Or do you need links, because I can post themm

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3512
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 2666

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by SunBeam »

I believe the only purpose of this topic now is so 1-2 bored people have disputes with one another. Just cuz.. random. I also believe neither of the posters, including me, aren't vetted politicians. Also not all of us are from US. But we have opinions about shit we don't even interact with. Others' shit. Not from our countries. As if that would be so God damn important to express ourselves like some talk-show rambling moderators to some non-existing audience.

2021, let's move on? Thanks.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]