Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:19 pm
Reputation: 90

Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by MartaLabieniec » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:55 am

Game: Asphalt 9: Legends
Developer: GAMELOFT
Version: 1.4.1a from Windows Store (PC)
Author: ZAJEC HAX 2019

⚠️ NOTE: To use this Trainer, you must have CHEAT ENGINE Tool installed on your PC! ⚠️
Download CHEAT ENGINE from official webiste: https://cheatengine.org/

HACKS:
- Ghost Mode (Pass Through Cars)
- Time Stop (Perfect for TLE - Time Limited Events to be the First on the List!)
- Time Slowly Increasing (Perfect for TLE and Career!)

Image
Attachments
A9_v1.4.1a +3 Trainer (ZAJEC HAX 2019).7z
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 4418 times
Last edited by MartaLabieniec on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marusa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:45 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by marusa » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:38 am

do please unlimited nitro pliz in advance thank you

ccschunian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:11 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by ccschunian » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:31 am

unable to play multiplayer
any solutions

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3594
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1250

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by STN » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:38 am

ccschunian wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:31 am
unable to play multiplayer
any solutions
Don't use it online.

ccschunian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:11 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by ccschunian » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:11 am

STN wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:38 am
ccschunian wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:31 am
unable to play multiplayer
any solutions
Don't use it online.
Thanks

r.nus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:32 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by r.nus » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:34 pm

I am unable to open because the file contains trojan horse

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:29 pm

r.nus wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:34 pm
I am unable to open because the file contains trojan horse
You can do what you want, but this is a Cheat Engine trainer not a stand alone EXE. And I can't find a "win32/zpevdo.a" that isn't a false positive, and no information on it; thus it sounds like a BS "don't use mods or cheats" flag from MS.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

r.nus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:32 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by r.nus » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:50 pm

Alright, seems like more people ignore this ''flag'' from MS. How can I bypass it?

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:16 pm

r.nus wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:50 pm
Alright, seems like more people ignore this ''flag'' from MS. How can I bypass it?
Not sure what you mean by "bypass", but you should be able to tell your AV to ignore it (i.e. make an exception for the file).
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

r.nus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:32 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by r.nus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:09 am

The trainer works perfect. Somehow I am unable to win reputation and special even blueprints for my club. Does anyone have any experience with this? Maybe uninstalling the game?

cockatrice
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by cockatrice » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:35 pm

Can u make please unlimited nitro without to send in CB?

cockatrice
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by cockatrice » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:35 pm

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:55 am
Game: Asphalt 9: Legends
Developer: GAMELOFT
Version: 1.4.1a from Windows Store (PC)
Author: ZAJEC HAX 2019

⚠️ NOTE: To use this Trainer, you must have CHEAT ENGINE Tool installed on your PC! ⚠️
Download CHEAT ENGINE from official webiste: https://cheatengine.org/

HACKS:
- Ghost Mode (Pass Through Cars)
- Time Stop (Perfect for TLE - Time Limited Events to be the First on the List!)
- Time Slowly Increasing (Perfect for TLE and Career!)

Image
Can u make, please, unlimited nitro?

Freaq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:52 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by Freaq » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:50 am

r.nus wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:09 am
The trainer works perfect. Somehow I am unable to win reputation and special even blueprints for my club. Does anyone have any experience with this? Maybe uninstalling the game?
You actually do, it just doesn't show up corectly. I think it's a game bug. I just noticed that if you add up all the rep from all the members in the club we are somewhere around 800. But we just gor the reward for the 12.000 rep milestone. Don't know about the blueprints tho.

cockatrice
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:17 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by cockatrice » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:00 pm

Please make unlimited nitro for MP without send in CB like in very first trainer when the game was launched.

Riskbreaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:59 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by Riskbreaker » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:12 pm

Can i get the CT file for this version? Just wanna customize the toggle button. BTW, the car stats modifier from the previous version is still working.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8701

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]