Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Zhir
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Hitman 2 Trainer +11 by FLiNG

Post by Zhir »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:50 pm
Yeah. Trainer crashes game after a minute or so, even if no options are on.
my version is v2.20 so no trainer works, well i never did cheat on this game, just played normal with unlisave and got detected? load.. try again,

daftshadow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daftshadow »

Stealth doesn't work anymore with 2.30

Zhir
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

HITMAN 2 v2.10-v2.72.0 Plus 11 Trainer - FLiNG

Post by Zhir »

HITMAN 2 v2.10-v2.72.0 Plus 11 Trainer - FLiNG

Credit FLiNG
Go to his site for more & updated Trainers
Attachments
HITMAN.2.v2.10-v2.72.0.Plus.11.Trainer-FLiNG.zip
(717.99 KiB) Downloaded 1286 times

Peter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Peter »

I'd rather like to have cheat engine tables because the trainers are worm infested. Do not install!

Windows security identified it as "Win32/Uwasson.A!ml"

Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Rhark »

Peter wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 4:51 am
I'd rather like to have cheat engine tables because the trainers are worm infested. Do not install!

Windows security identified it as "Win32/Uwasson.A!ml"
FLING trainers are safe.

Peter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Peter »

Yes of cause. ;-)
But why is nobody interested in having a cheat table? They are safe and do use cheat engine.

bluepanda
Cheater
Cheater

Hitman 2 Trainer +11 by FLiNG

Post by bluepanda »

[QUOTE="Rhark, post: 135451, member: 28891"]

FLING trainers are safe.

[/QUOTE]

Everyone keeps saying "deactivate your AV for installation" and such, because "XYZ is safe", but humanity isn't a safe-space thing.

As it goes: Trust is good, control is better.

I never trusted people saying that "This is a false positive", because at some point it will get you. 99 out of 100 attempts "its false positives" are false, but the single one might be fatal. Tested it with different cracked-game installers, which assumed that it is "safe", installed it within a safe environment (VM env) and look at there, the entire root partition got infested with trojans and backdoors. Others on the other hand install rootkits to mine their bitcoins, until your AV and FW finds a suspicious behaviour at your system (e.g. FitGirl repacks).

[QUOTE="Peter, post: 135470, member: 989"]

Yes of cause. ;-)

But why is nobody interested in having a cheat table? They are safe and do use cheat engine.

[/QUOTE]

^ prefering the same approach. Safe is safe.

STN
Founder
Founder

Hitman 2 Trainer +11 by FLiNG

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="bluepanda, post: 140713, member: 8085"]

Everyone keeps saying "deactivate your AV for installation" and such, because "XYZ is safe", but humanity isn't a safe-space thing.

As it goes: Trust is good, control is better.

I never trusted people saying that "This is a false positive", because at some point it will get you. 99 out of 100 attempts "its false positives" are false, but the single one might be fatal. Tested it with different cracked-game installers, which assumed that it is "safe", installed it within a safe environment (VM env) and look at there, the entire root partition got infested with trojans and backdoors. Others on the other hand install rootkits to mine their bitcoins, until your AV and FW finds a suspicious behaviour at your system (e.g. FitGirl repacks).

^ prefering the same approach. Safe is safe.

[/QUOTE]

That's an apples and oranges comparison. Crack sites are known to be fishy and full of malware and they have no connection to the release groups at all so very very hard to tell what's real and what's fake unless you go to the source and you can't go to the source because they can't show themselves or FBI would come knocking at the door.

Trainer scene is completely different. While there have been isolated incidents, the overwhelming majority of trainers are all false-positives especially when there are known people who have gained trust and losing that trust is more costly than the little benefit they get from putting malware in their trainers. Not to mention, it's easy to tell if a trainer is malware by debugging it.

The real malware are antivirus software. They take all your computer resources, they call anything they don't like as malware and actually, the antivirus industry has become a mafia in itself. Any little software developer make a novel software and every antivirus calls it virus and the dev is forced to buy expensive software licenses and beg AV companies to remove the detection. Which many can't and lose potential users/customers. I wouldn't be surprised if AV companies get a commission from digital software license sellers, certainly there have been incidents where antiviruses were involved in scammy stuff themselves.

Notice how you mention cracks to justify your paranoia about trainers. Please run every trainer that your favorite BEST super duper Uber antivirus calls malware and see how many, if any, does anything remotely bad to your computer.

I haven't used an antivirus for more than a decade and i pirate (although not as much anymore) and do everything a normal user does, i like my PC fast which these malware aka antiviruses slow down to a halt, not to mention the ridiculous false positives they throw.

Antiviruses are dinosaurs of an era long gone and unneeded. They keep themselves relevant by keeping their users in constant paranoia with these false positives. Nowadays, even your browser will scream when there's malware on some site and even browsers are acting as antiviruses.

It's really hard if not impossible to get infected. Like everything in life, follow trusted sources and don't believe anything someone says. Same way, why would you use some site without verifying its validity.

The funny thing is when there was once a bitcoin miner posted on this forum, antiviruses gave it all clear and it was through debugging we found it was malware. We Mod for example has been spying on its users doing all kinds of scummy stuff yet no antivirus will catch it.

PS: Do you know cheat engine is detected as malware by antiviruses. If someone follows your advice and blindly believes their antiviruses, they will never ever try it
Last edited by STN on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.