fate47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World Trainer by fearlessrevolution *UPDATED*

Post by fate47 »

Bubblepop wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:08 pm
why would you even wanna have stealth and show monster health? lmao
dudes not helping why u even bother to reply it. If like that what purpose that option theres if nobody gonna use it? lmao. Smart ass

Bubblepop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Bubblepop »

fate47 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:36 am
Bubblepop wrote:
dudes not helping why u even bother to reply it. If like that what purpose that option theres if nobody gonna use it? lmao. Smart ass
IDK, I play on PS4 mainly. PC for fun to explore. I never use it. Takes the fun away from the game. FYI as what ppl said, not ALL options work. Seems some ppls PC or game isn't accepting of some of the mods lel but nobody has issues in using the necessary mods to have a fun gameplay.

Dont have to be hostile and mock people. Dumb ass

fate47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fate47 »

Bubblepop wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:14 pm
fate47 wrote:
Bubblepop wrote:
IDK, I play on PS4 mainly. PC for fun to explore. I never use it. Takes the fun away from the game. FYI as what ppl said, not ALL options work. Seems some ppls PC or game isn't accepting of some of the mods lel but nobody has issues in using the necessary mods to have a fun gameplay.

Thats ur problem if u played it on PS4 not mine. That option used to be working before thats why i ask, while mainly i use that option to manage my time to kill a big monster because I can see their health and move on to next quest. Move on welp.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

fate47 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:01 am
Bubblepop wrote:
fate47 wrote:

Thats ur problem if u played it on PS4 not mine. That option used to be working before thats why i ask, while mainly i use that option to manage my time to kill a big monster because I can see their health and move on to next quest. Move on welp.
Maybe try the HP mod from Nexus?

Cettia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cettia »

So, it seems like the All bowguns: No Reload isn't working for me anymore, it was working for before but now I get this error that Ihave to restart my game or restart the trainer. I did two of those and even restarting my computer. I don't know whats going on tbh and I don't know how to fix this. lol

Screen shot:

[Link]

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Cettia wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:11 am
So, it seems like the All bowguns: No Reload isn't working for me anymore, it was working for before but now I get this error that Ihave to restart my game or restart the trainer. I did two of those and even restarting my computer. I don't know whats going on tbh and I don't know how to fix this. lol

Screen shot:

[Link]
The game just updated today to version 166660 and that's maybe why

Cettia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cettia »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:52 am
Cettia wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:11 am

Screen shot:

[Link]
The game just updated today to version 166660 and that's maybe why
I'm assuming that it's going to be awhile til they update then trainer then? Or will it not be that long.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

I cannot say. I don't make this trainer but fearlessrevolution is usually fast with the update.

fate47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fate47 »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:21 am
fate47 wrote:
Bubblepop wrote:

Maybe try the HP mod from Nexus?
Thanks for the kind suggestion thank you. Appreciated it much.

FLiNG
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by FLiNG »

Update for v20190207 (166660)
Attachments
Monster.Hunter.World.v1.0-v20190207.Plus.46.Trainer.rar
(997.19 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

fearlessrevolution wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:56 am
Update for v20190207 (166660)
Thank you once again fearlessrevolution. OP Updated

Astroprince
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Astroprince »

Is there a way of resetting my workshop? I wanted to build the beta armour set and couldn't be bothered to farm him that much. But now I want to build some other armour sets but loads of them need 0 resources. Is there something I can do to reset the workshop to having the usual resource costs for my items?

EDIT: Closed trainer and quit to title, didn't fix. Restarted game and workshop was back to normal upon reloading. Sorry. Great work on the trainer btw :)

Bubblepop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Bubblepop »

fate47 wrote:
Bubblepop wrote:
fate47 wrote:

There's a new updated mod now, try it

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Does invincibility generally continue to work even when the game is updated, or does it always require a trainer update?

Sedivh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sedivh »

When am I supposed to hold F9/F10 for the code to activate? I am having trouble using this hotkey...