Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World: ICEBORNE Trainer by fearlessrevolution *UPDATED*

Post by Wuhaha6 »

pleasedont wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:40 am
anyone know no upgrade requirement affects the new safi weapon upgrade system?
If you meant unlimited dracolites, enable the item box to 999 and keep it enabled, it'll reset the consumed dracolite back to 999 after you select upgrade

Xinkz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Xinkz »

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:13 am
Enabled several options for Safi siege and then game inconsistently kicking me to offline mode with "one hit body parts" enabled with several non-kicking options such as "infinite hp" and "invincible".

Also, I'm unsure what's the cause of me getting stuck in the reward box loop for Safi siege even though I don't have "Get all rewards" and "10X bonus/expedition rewards" enabled.

It wasn't like this before in normal missions when I was doing with friends. Is this supposed to be intentional?

EDIT: It seems "infinite hp" and "invincible/immune to all damages" are the main cause to disconnecting from online, these 2 options worked fine for online previously prior to the day of Safi siege, wonder what happened even though there was no update for the Safi siege.

For the rewards just don't turn on item box 999 cause you will get stuck in a forever loop of rewards lol. turn it on after or before you get in the siege.

But i need the help of fearlessrevolution for the infinite HP the immune works but the infinite HP clashes with the Safi builds because all Safi builds drains HP every hit so... We will have to wait for the update of fearlessrevolution.

Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wuhaha6 »

Xinkz wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:47 pm
Wuhaha6 wrote:
Enabled several options for Safi siege and then game inconsistently kicking me to offline mode with "one hit body parts" enabled with several non-kicking options such as "infinite hp" and "invincible".

Also, I'm unsure what's the cause of me getting stuck in the reward box loop for Safi siege even though I don't have "Get all rewards" and "10X bonus/expedition rewards" enabled.

It wasn't like this before in normal missions when I was doing with friends. Is this supposed to be intentional?

EDIT: It seems "infinite hp" and "invincible/immune to all damages" are the main cause to disconnecting from online, these 2 options worked fine for online previously prior to the day of Safi siege, wonder what happened even though there was no update for the Safi siege.

For the rewards just don't turn on item box 999 cause you will get stuck in a forever loop of rewards lol. turn it on after or before you get in the siege.

But i need the help of fearlessrevolution for the infinite HP the immune works but the infinite HP clashes with the Safi builds because all Safi builds drains HP every hit so... We will have to wait for the update of fearlessrevolution.
So the real cause of the loop is the "item box 999" option? I knew it was something from the trainer but wasn't able to pinpoint which as I use quite a few.

Thanks for pointing this out~ :D

ScarletLevy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ScarletLevy »

Would I get banned if I used no material requirements to get myself some Xeno gear? Wondering if the anti-cheat works similar to Dark Souls here.

Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wuhaha6 »

ScarletLevy wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:04 pm
Would I get banned if I used no material requirements to get myself some Xeno gear? Wondering if the anti-cheat works similar to Dark Souls here.
Nope, you're safe to use it. I myself used it to make the latest armor as well. :P

ScarletLevy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ScarletLevy »

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:33 pm
ScarletLevy wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:04 pm
Nope, you're safe to use it. I myself used it to make the latest armor as well. :P
Cool. Trying to get the quest is honestly annoying as fuck sometimes.

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

long sword unlimited sword doesnt work anymore

newvelaric
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by newvelaric »

Thank you for the latest update of the trainer, fearlessrevolution! The Frostcraft option is awesome! It almost makes me embarrassed by the sheer damage I am doing! ALMOST!!! lol

newvelaric
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by newvelaric »

Xinkz wrote:
Wuhaha6 wrote:

Xinkz, you should consider using the "Ignore Augmentation Slot" option! It will allow you to upgrade your weapon of choice to include health regen! This will offset the drain caused by Safi's equipment. Heck, you can upgrade your weapons to include every augmentation available, making each weapon so overpowered, it becomes rediculous!

ATTAFWRD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ATTAFWRD »

Hi guys, I don't know if this already answered.

Everytime I'm running the trainer, if i activate any options mid game, the game will stutter.
It won't if I activated some in main menu before start.
eg:
No eq requirement when smithing.
Turn off damage multiplier then edit multiplier then turn it on again.

Steam, R7 3700x paired with 2080 Ti and 32GB RAM, DX12, 1440p, G-sync, highest settings with Hi Res Tex, Borderless.

EDIT -- found what causes the issue --

Apparently RAM stable frequencies affect how trainers work (my bad here :ph34r:).
It was overclocked to 4266Mhz (G.Skill Trident Z).
After using XMP @ 3600Mhz it ran just fine.
Sorry for troubles!

Lolwtf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lolwtf »

With the new Update today, Some of the options on the Trainer doesn't seem to work. Most of it that I use anyways.

I know updates may take awhile. Just thought I'd give a heads up.

newvelaric
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by newvelaric »

Yeah, the update broke a few things:
- No equipment augmentation requirement
- Ignore augmentation slot
- Max decoration skill level
- Easy Unlock Armor Set skill

fearlessrevolution, is it possible to check on this? Thanks!

Lolwtf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lolwtf »

Seems like there is a new update! Everyone please check!

EDIT: Everything seems to be working! Most of the ones I use anyways! HUGE Thanks to fearlessrevolution!

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Trainer is now updated to support 10/4/20 patch

Xinkz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Xinkz »

newvelaric wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:12 pm
Xinkz wrote:
Wuhaha6 wrote:

Xinkz, you should consider using the "Ignore Augmentation Slot" option! It will allow you to upgrade your weapon of choice to include health regen! This will offset the drain caused by Safi's equipment. Heck, you can upgrade your weapons to include every augmentation available, making each weapon so overpowered, it becomes rediculous!

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for that but i also found a shorter way just max the def multiplier ;)