Monster Hunter World: ICEBORNE Trainer by fearlessrevolution *UPDATED*

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World Trainer by fearlessrevolution *UPDATED*

Post by PapricaJim »

Is it only me or is this Ironic considering 3DM is also a pirating group and they keep that kinda content there without caring? Surely a trainer would even make the Chinese people care even less, hope there is another reason for this and they'll just upload them elsewhere

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

PapricaJim wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:38 am
Is it only me or is this Ironic considering 3DM is also a pirating group and they keep that kinda content there without caring? Surely a trainer would even make the Chinese people care even less, hope there is another reason for this and they'll just upload them elsewhere
Well perhaps they didn't get C&D letter for those stuff? You know like, as long as nobody gives a shit, why would they? In this case unfortunately Capcom does gives a shit so they have to comply. That's just my2c anyway

Also that board is more or less Feng's home, he wouldnt just delete it and post it somewhere else without a good reason

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

I'm merely surprised they actually care about C&D. Also strange how Capcom goes after just that one trainer and not all the tables and mods that can do so much more.. maybe it's the multiplayer aspect (idiots going into SOS with one-hit kill etc ruining the fun of others EDIT: Doesn't that actually disconnect you anyway? mh...).
vosszaa wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:53 am
Also that board is more or less Feng's home, he wouldnt just delete it and post it somewhere else without a good reason
If he got a C&D letter he has a good reason now.

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

PapricaJim wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:00 am
I'm merely surprised they actually care about C&D. Also strange how Capcom goes after just that one trainer and not all the tables and mods that can do so much more.. maybe it's the multiplayer aspect (idiots going into SOS with one-hit kill etc ruining the fun of others).
vosszaa wrote:
If he got a C&D letter he has a good reason now.
yeah considering there are mods that edit drop tables and weapon attributes as well, funny they went after a trainer. Guess the next thing would be weapon editors that would overpower a weapon and still one hit kill...

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

vosszaa wrote:
PapricaJim wrote:
Well perhaps they didn't get C&D letter for those stuff? You know like, as long as nobody gives a shit, why would they? In this case unfortunately Capcom does gives a shit so they have to comply. That's just my2c anyway

hello where i must use 10 times bonus and this trainer still working offline

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Davedyo wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:42 am
vosszaa wrote:
PapricaJim wrote:

hello where i must use 10 times bonus and this trainer still working offline
The 10x Bonus and All Rewards options are hit and miss for me. I cant seem to make it work in a consistent manner. You're suppose to press it at the quest completion countdown screen

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

Aren't you supposed to hold it right before the countdown ends until the end screen pops up? That worked most of the time for me, admittedly not always either.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

PapricaJim wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:51 am
Aren't you supposed to hold it right before the countdown ends until the end screen pops up? That worked most of the time for me, admittedly not always either.
Yeah I only tried that option for like a handful of times. Not like Im desperately need those rewards anyway when we have many awesome tables

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am
Not like Im desperately need those rewards anyway when we have many awesome tables
Indeed. The most used functions by me of the trainer are Max Consumables, Health Overlay, Speed up(for long walks),Discover Monsters, The forging stuff and OneHitKill/PartDamage for testing.
As long that stuff keeps on working I'm happy (which it still does).

EDIT: altho i Miss seikur0's catch specific pet and unlimited track gathering, thankfully his investigation editor still works fine

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Yeah seikur0 went AWOL. I wonder what he is up to

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:30 am
Yeah seikur0 went AWOL. I wonder what he is up to
Life, other games.., Family... I think he was active on another game so he's not really MIA, just busy with other stuff I assume.

vfor5
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vfor5 »

unlimited buffs, randomly* trigger force dc from the session.
cmiiw

devilakira
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by devilakira »

where i can download this ?
im new here

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater