Monster Hunter World: ICEBORNE Trainer by fearlessrevolution *UPDATED*

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
vyrilienx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World: ICEBORNE Trainer by fearlessrevolution *UPDATED*

Post by vyrilienx »

possible to add a feature so crafting potions or other items in the crafting menu be an option (not forge related)
similar to no requirements for crafting gear only for this its to craft potions or other items in the crafting menu

Babuba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Babuba »

Hola, first I'd like to mention that this is brilliant tariner and perfect work, infinite respect to creatorz. Second, fellow hunters pls help newbie - trigger for "max decorations slots and level" - exactly does what? I tried to search trough forum, but kinda foun no description

kaziyo88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaziyo88 »

A monster size modifier please if possible. Crowns are such a pain in the ass.

alogan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alogan »

are anything like dmg boost affect other players ?

jackaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jackaw »

alogan wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:17 am
I believe it affects other players. They can also see your damage/affinity when they view your equipment.

alogan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alogan »

jackaw wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:04 pm
alogan wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:17 am
I believe it affects other players. They can also see your damage/affinity when they view your equipment.
ok so they see my dmg and get the dmg buff aswell ? :o

Bubblepop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Bubblepop »

I thought you can only view others if you share guild cards? Also, can we play this online? of course without stupid one hits and stuff, but like infinite stamina, the older options that we had before Iceborne..?

Kwharr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kwharr »

Bubblepop wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:10 pm
I thought you can only view others if you share guild cards? Also, can we play this online? of course without stupid one hits and stuff, but like infinite stamina, the older options that we had before Iceborne..?
I wouldn't ask about cheating online on these forums.
You're going to get absolutely murdered by words.

ikunx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ikunx »

Bubblepop wrote:
Why do u want to cheat Online ? This trainer give u everything in Offline mode, but not ur actual SKILL.
Last edited by ikunx on Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Heh.

Bubblepop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Bubblepop »

ikunx wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:56 am
Bubblepop wrote:
Why do u want to cheat Online ? This trainer give u everything in Offline mode, but not ur actual SKILL.
- we all CHEAT our way to max gears and end game, but other normal player they r still behind and their SKILL r way too good that they can solo with a low level gear / also super PRO PLAY in Online mode.
- Bring cheat online is just too Sad..., i used this Cheat to hit end game, but when i try solo i keep dying. So now im praciting all over again.
Uhh.. I play on PS4, XBOX and PC. Without cheats. And you can't cheat on PS4 or XBOX lol, don't even want to. And I am asking about playing online to help my friends and some newbies who don't get help at all. I always help in SOS previously with basic stuff. No stupid easy damage, OHKO and shit. Just simple stuff like the pots, boosts for party, traps yada yada, simple shit so people don't need to keep repeating and quitting game cuz nobody helps.

I'm not a fan of cheating with one hits etc online. Kills the fun. I just help friends and the newbies who just wanna play the game without stressing and being demotivated.

PS: This forum is a cheat forum. So I was just asking if the online functions work, as long as you play it safe.

ikunx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ikunx »

Bubblepop wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:48 am
ikunx wrote:
Bubblepop wrote:
- we all CHEAT our way to max gears and end game, but other normal player they r still behind and their SKILL r way too good that they can solo with a low level gear / also super PRO PLAY in Online mode.
- Bring cheat online is just too Sad..., i used this Cheat to hit end game, but when i try solo i keep dying. So now im praciting all over again.
Uhh.. I play on PS4, XBOX and PC. Without cheats. And you can't cheat on PS4 or XBOX lol, don't even want to. And I am asking about playing online to help my friends and some newbies who don't get help at all. I always help in SOS previously with basic stuff. No stupid easy damage, OHKO and shit. Just simple stuff like the pots, boosts for party, traps yada yada, simple shit so people don't need to keep repeating and quitting game cuz nobody helps.

I'm not a fan of cheating with one hits etc online. Kills the fun. I just help friends and the newbies who just wanna play the game without stressing and being demotivated.

PS: This forum is a cheat forum. So I was just asking if the online functions work, as long as you play it safe.
Pot, Boost , trap ... fearlessrevolution Trainer already gave u that ( u can set to wutever amount u want for ur items ). U can spam that in game Online to help / U know u can craft it and spam it too right ?
- If u out of heal, use the smoke that teleport u back to camp and restock and spam heal again.
- One more thing i want to see is....more slot for inventory so u can carry more stuff during battle ! that could help dps + support

Bubblepop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Bubblepop »

ikunx wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:21 pm
Bubblepop wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:48 am
ikunx wrote:

Pot, Boost , trap ... fearlessrevolution Trainer already gave u that ( u can set to wutever amount u want for ur items ). U can spam that in game Online to help / U know u can craft it and spam it too right ?
- If u out of heal, use the smoke that teleport u back to camp and restock and spam heal again.
- One more thing i want to see is....more slot for inventory so u can carry more stuff during battle ! that could help dps + support
Lovely. Was just wondering cuz I didn't download yet to test haha so wanted to clarify! And thanks! At least you understood what I meant and answered my questions!

And yes I agree.. we need more inventory slots :( Just 1, 2, 5, 10 is kinda.. meh. We burn through them insanely fast.

ikunx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ikunx »

Just set ur item to (x999 ) save the game in offline mode ! quit and start the game again....it will be there without trainer.
- It will set every items in ur box ( not gears ) to x999
- Fun spamming heal to help out S0S

Babuba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Babuba »

Babuba wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:38 pm
Hola, first I'd like to mention that this is brilliant tariner and perfect work, infinite respect to creatorz. Second, fellow hunters pls help newbie - trigger for "max decorations slots and level" - exactly does what? I tried to search trough forum, but kinda foun no description

Evening friends, if you wouldn't mind - i'd really apreciate answer here) This is very interesting button))