Upload your trainers here (No requests)
bapexxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World Trainer by fearlessrevolution *UPDATED*

Post by bapexxx »

Sol wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:36 pm
Ok I think I have encountered a problem. I used the "Max Tailraiders Exp" option a while ago not knowing it was going to affect the new tribe (Boaboa I think they're called?) as well, which I hadn't even made contact with yet (I just had the mission to go kill a monster in an expedition to impress them so I could make contact) and it did max them out, too. Problem is that after completing that quest, I still haven't made contact with them and I've completed a good chunk of the story now, and talking to the Lynian Researcher guy (who gives the quest to make contact) just made him act like I'd already met them and he thanked me for helping him meet all the different cat people and fulfilling his life's dream...but I haven't met them yet.

So I think I accidentally bypassed a quest flag or two by maxing out their rep before I even met them. Anyone got any ideas?
unfortunately im having the same problem can anyone help :<?

Nyakurt23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nyakurt23 »

Does the new update works for Steam version of Iceborne?

xyz555
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xyz555 »

bapexxx wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:26 pm
Sol wrote:
Ok I think I have encountered a problem. I used the "Max Tailraiders Exp" option a while ago not knowing it was going to affect the new tribe (Boaboa I think they're called?) as well, which I hadn't even made contact with yet (I just had the mission to go kill a monster in an expedition to impress them so I could make contact) and it did max them out, too. Problem is that after completing that quest, I still haven't made contact with them and I've completed a good chunk of the story now, and talking to the Lynian Researcher guy (who gives the quest to make contact) just made him act like I'd already met them and he thanked me for helping him meet all the different cat people and fulfilling his life's dream...but I haven't met them yet.

So I think I accidentally bypassed a quest flag or two by maxing out their rep before I even met them. Anyone got any ideas?
are you already finished MR 2 optional quest for hunting Tempered Beotodus ("By Our Powers Combined")?
If the quest not show up, after you impress them go on an expedition to Hoarfrost Reach go to area 17 and talk with Boaboa chief, you can google the process

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

xyz555 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:14 am
are you already finished MR 2 optional quest for hunting Tempered Beotodus ("By Our Powers Combined")?
If the quest not show up, after you impress them go on an expedition to Hoarfrost Reach go to area 17 and talk with Boaboa chief, you can google the process
Ah geez...apparently I've somehow never done a normal expedition since completing that first mission.
Right you are, friend. I went out and they were sitting there in the camp waiting to talk to me.

Thanks for clearing that up!

kaziyo88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaziyo88 »

If you can, a way to make Giant and Small crowns easier to get and keep the levels capped in Guiding Lands area please.

sirken2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sirken2 »

xyz555 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:14 am
bapexxx wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:26 pm
Sol wrote:

edit: didn't know I needed my palico with me derp
Last edited by sirken2 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonomarkono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jonomarkono »

Thanks for the updated trainer fearlessrevolution! Cheers

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tocksique »

First of all thanks for the updated trainer, I was doing this offline and accidentally clicked on the HR cheat option via hotkey... I was 231 and now I'm suddenly HR 999.. T - T Didn't realize it until I was going off so it was auto-saved. How do I revert back? Please help!

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Tocksique wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:32 pm
First of all thanks for the updated trainer, I was doing this offline and accidentally clicked on the HR cheat option via hotkey... I was 231 and now I'm suddenly HR 999.. T - T Didn't realize it until I was going off so it was auto-saved. How do I revert back? Please help!
You might be able to with marcus or another table, but worst case you change your HR to 99 using the same feature, then set your hunter XP mult to like 16x and do a few big hunts. this is why i HIGHLY RECOMMEND to everyone to use control + shift + home to disable hotkeys, the trainer specifically says it at the bottom, this allows you to only click to activate. if you play in borderless window + two monitors you can basically streamline this and even do it in combat.

im not joking when i say i've had my cat climb on my keyboard and fuck up one of my saves using a trainer in the past so i just default it like this nowadays, sorry that happened to you

Robotboy3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Robotboy3 »

Hey all! I hope your mhw iceborne adventures are going good. Got a quick question. I have used the experimental version plus 48 to create armors and weapons using the options to forge without requirements. The weapons and armor made my weapons do sooo much damage. Like I kill monsters in a rush attack with the dbs. Is there any way to make armor and weapons without them being super op? Thanks in advance! :D

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tocksique »

@CoffeeKitty Thanks, I'll try that method then and will definitely disable hotkeys now D:

:: EDIT :: I'm assuming I'll have to toggle the Hunter Exp Multiplier? Or is it the Master Exp Multiplier?

coolbond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coolbond »

i would love it if you could make it possible to set it so all endemic life is either tiny or huge.

kkl3319
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kkl3319 »

+8 and +20 work for me, but i can't seem to get any of the later versions to work. the buttons simply don't do anything when pressed (followed instructions and went to main menu first)

is there something that needs to be installed for the later versions to function properly?

Stoblitzky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stoblitzky »

Hello,

I'm having trouble with the Trainer .. everytime i try to activate some options, it says "can't bypass antivir". I tested everything, Windwosfirewall and Bitdefender deactivated - Nothings helps?

Got someone any idea how i can get it to work?

Fluffy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fluffy »

kkl3319 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:40 pm
+8 and +20 work for me, but i can't seem to get any of the later versions to work. the buttons simply don't do anything when pressed (followed instructions and went to main menu first)

is there something that needs to be installed for the later versions to function properly?
I use the Cal Bypass that can be found over on the table forums on page 243 I'll link it here (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7629&start=3630) Follow the instructions over there for the bypass and then you should be able to use the other trainers. I've gotten +48 steady save for a few options, haven't tried it with the +51 yet.