Monster Hunter World: ICEBORNE Trainer by fearlessrevolution *UPDATED*

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
GreenKei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World Trainer by fearlessrevolution *UPDATED*

Post by GreenKei »

Hey thanks for the update.
btw, will there any plans of cheat update to Master Rank(Multiplier, set level etc), new Custom upgrade and Guiding Lands level system?

vvvvvvvv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vvvvvvvv »

is there a way to decrease item that can't sell in itembox ? (line nekkler card)

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

fearlessrevolution wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:56 pm
Awesome. thanks a lot for your hard work fearlessrevolution!

EDIT: Actually now that you're here, ever thought about adding char/palico appearance edit voucher option? (I asked in the other thread before)

EDIT2: Also, at least with my settings, "show monster health" crashes instantly. (EDIT3: actually I think DX12 causes it to crash.. DX11 seems to work fine with the overlay)

Xinkz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Xinkz »

Feedback update on story progression:

Upon reaching BRACHYDIOS the feature super weapon elemental effects does not work leaving you with the one hit kill to use.

kaziyo88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaziyo88 »

PapricaJim wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:29 pm
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:56 pm
Awesome. thanks a lot for your hard work fearlessrevolution!

EDIT: Actually now that you're here, ever thought about adding char/palico appearance edit voucher option? (I asked in the other thread before)

EDIT2: Also, at least with my settings, "show monster health" crashes instantly. (EDIT3: actually I think DX12 causes it to crash.. DX11 seems to work fine with the overlay)
Thank you bro.

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:19 am
Update for v20200109 (Iceborne DLC)/Steam version. Please don't use trainer online.

Experimental Version: make sure your game is fully loaded before activating cheat options.
Monster.Hunter.World.v20200109.Plus.35.Trainer-fearlessrevolution.rar
(rar password: fearlessrevolution)

Stable Version:
Monster.Hunter.World.v20200109.Plus.8.Trainer-fearlessrevolution.rar

Old trainer for CODEX version.
Please don't use the steam version trainer on CODEX version of the game, some options will crash the game.

Monster.Hunter.World.v1.0-v20190307.Plus.45.Trainer.For.CODEX.Version-fearlessrevolution.rar
could u change the experimental f1 f2 f3 f4 with alt plus numpad coz f1 to f4 is shorcut to item

gomercio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gomercio »

Hi,
I started the game in offline mode, run the trainer and nothing happens. I can't activate any of the options. What am I doing wrong?

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

The show monster Hp when locked on freezes my game every time. have tried different zones I.E. the hub or during a investigation.
Edit: also a free crafting option would be awesome too!

FLiNG
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by FLiNG »

Weapon option added.
thedown1 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:16 pm
The show monster Hp when locked on freezes my game every time. have tried different zones I.E. the hub or during a investigation.
Edit: also a free crafting option would be awesome too!
Try to disable directx 12 in graphics setting, this option is not compatible with directx 12.

Ramsey27
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ramsey27 »

Is there a multiplier exp option for Master rank?

Soap Cracker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Soap Cracker »

I tried using the "no equipment upgrade, forge, augmentation requirements but to no avail, because as soon as I use than the game freezes and I need to restart it with help from task manager (it won't close). Sooo, am i doing something wrong? Can someone help me in this matter?

sirrivian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sirrivian »

Hey, would it be possible to add no augment costs for the Iceborne augments? They appear to work for weapons that aren't Rank 12, but I can't augment my rank 12 weapons with the trainer. Thanks!

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

I have a bit of an odd request fearlessrevolution.

In Iceborne there's a minigame you unlock a short while into the story where you interact with a steam engine, pulling 3 levers in the correct order (a sequence with left-right-middle/1-2-3/A-W-D) in order to fill up a gauge and win prizes. The challenge comes in that the correct order is randomized between the three and except for one part where cats come out and tell you which ones to press, it's not revealed which order you're supposed to activate them in. After you completely charge the steam engine into maximum overdrive it will trigger a cutscene and then from that point on you'll have the option to hold down a button to have it auto-press the buttons but only in the 1->2->3 order every time (so it misses the full charge almost every time and wastes fuel).

The request is as follows:
Would it be possible to rig the steam engine mini-game so the lever order is always 1->2->3 (left->middle->right/A->W->D) so when you use the auto-press function it just fills up the steam engine quickly without wasting fuel/time?

Complications might arise in the form of the challenge modes which are under the same principle as normal but look slightly different (red borders around the buttons, and you only have 1 chance to guess the correct order for the bonus here), so I'm not sure if the internal randomizer changes or not at that point.

Additionally/alternately, if it's possible, could you rig it to not use any fuel for each cycle of the 3 levers? It normally uses 10 fuel per cycle, but it's easy enough to get one or two thousand fuel stored up...still the auto-press will drain through it very quickly.

Thanks in advance for any consideration for this request, and thanks in general for being amazing in general. ;)

gadenp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gadenp »

Hi, any chance to add the capture specific pets/endemic life option?

Or does anyone know how to edit what endemic life I have. Really interested in that. Thanks!

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

Ok I think I have encountered a problem. I used the "Max Tailraiders Exp" option a while ago not knowing it was going to affect the new tribe (Boaboa I think they're called?) as well, which I hadn't even made contact with yet (I just had the mission to go kill a monster in an expedition to impress them so I could make contact) and it did max them out, too. Problem is that after completing that quest, I still haven't made contact with them and I've completed a good chunk of the story now, and talking to the Lynian Researcher guy (who gives the quest to make contact) just made him act like I'd already met them and he thanked me for helping him meet all the different cat people and fulfilling his life's dream...but I haven't met them yet.

So I think I accidentally bypassed a quest flag or two by maxing out their rep before I even met them. Anyone got any ideas?

Turns out that somehow I had just never done a normal (non-story mission) expedition in Hoarfrost region since completing the preliminary quest, and after going out on a regular expedition they were waiting for me in camp. Thanks to the dude on the next page for suggesting that, and sorry for the mix up.
Last edited by Sol on Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.