Exanima v0.9.0.5 Trainer +19 v1.7.5

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Updated

Post by Horse4Horse »

Updated for game version 0.8.0.1
Two new skill trees is added by your feedback.

Stalin15
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Exanima v0.8.0.1 Trainer +11

Post by Stalin15 »

I'm getting a "403 Forbidden" when I try to download, could you find another upload site?

I heavily recommend mega.nz

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

Stalin15 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:42 am
I'm getting a "403 Forbidden" when I try to download, could you find another upload site?

I heavily recommend mega.nz
Many years ago I've seen an approved filehosting sites on original forum(I think) and Zippyshare was one of them, so I used to upload on it. But if users can use other filehostings - I'll use mega for sure, because you're not first reporting for problems with downloading.
Updated to new link, thanks again, Stalin15!

Stalin15
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalin15 »

Thanks for updating the link, mega.nz never failed anybody as far as I know.

By the way, Window 10's native Antivirus keeps crying out that your trainer.exe has a Trojan, it's a false positive I hope, thankfully it can be easily allowed in the device.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

Stalin15 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:54 am
Thanks for updating the link, mega.nz never failed anybody as far as I know.

By the way, Window 10's native Antivirus keeps crying out that your trainer.exe has a Trojan, it's a false positive I hope, thankfully it can be easily allowed in the device.
Yes, I saw that there's more AVs at virustotal, that detects trainer as a virus(I saw even a keylogger signature detection, lol). But I'm using just a basic trainer generator built in CE. Everyone can try to create simple trainer and check and compare detections by their AVs.
Maybe, if I'd know any other simple alternative to CE's generator - there'll be a less false positives detections.
And I have added original MD5 hash to the thread, so no one can repack that exe and infect it with a virus and remain undetected by a careful user.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

Blackhuskyy wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:18 pm
This is a virus nice try, occamy.c trojan no way you can access my computer you guys all got pranked.
Seems that you're pranked yourself.

anilinov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anilinov »

Blackhuskyy wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:18 pm
This is a virus nice try, occamy.c trojan no way you can access my computer you guys all got pranked.
I'm actually using trainers since forever, and getting a virus from one has never happened, people that whine about viruses on trainers are pussies and should not cheat in the first place!

I don't understand why people are still using antivirus programs, first of all, they harm your windows way more than any virus second you can actually remove viruses manually, I've stopped using AV programs since 2009.

A goddamn program that checks everything I do and sends info to god knows who about my activity is the biggest virus if you ask me.

errolc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by errolc »

I have to chime in here and fully agree with anilinov. These damn Anti Virus most of the time gives false positive. Especially Microsoft Windows Security.
I have been using a Dread_Pony's Halo 2 Trainer and Windows Security is always looking to delete the file when I open it. It takes it for a virus since it manipulates the game in such a way to make most Anti Virus kick in and say its a virus. However I went into the settings and disabled the scanning of that Trainer and since, I've not had any issues.
Most of all, Microsoft don't want you to cheat their games and Steam also don't want you to cheat. How else can we complete a game when we reach a level that's very difficult to accomplish!
I personally love to cheat in games and will always do it as long as there are Trainers available. I'm a sore loser.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

I'm just really hate slander. One guy wrote stupid thing, nine out of ten laugh but last starts to doubt. And then comes mathematical progression. So you need to stop it at the beginning to avoid all problems so our last guy will have no boubt.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

He seems to be a troll. I've cleaned up some of the thread.

Please report him next time instead of engaging with him.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

STN wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:12 am
He seems to be a troll. I've cleaned up some of the thread.

Please report him next time instead of engaging with him.
Thanks, STN!

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Exanima v0.8.0.1c Trainer +11

Post by Horse4Horse »

Updated to v0.8.0.1c
Money cheat is now working again.
And I'm understood, why detection rate was so high. That's just because I'm accidently clicked on "lua symbols" under "features used".

Storm_Ryuzaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Storm_Ryuzaki »

I downloaded it from Mega but unfortunately when I try to run it nothing appears not even in processes. I do not have any anti virus firewall or whatever, I also unblocked it via right click properties.

Rodziel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Exanima v0.8.0.1c Trainer +11

Post by Rodziel »

There seems to be a maximum of 12 skills character can learn. Can you make an option to disable the cap?

Kokaiarz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kokaiarz »

Hey, i was wondering and pondering about that...
Can you do something about the Thaumaturgy skill tree (Under P Key) as it unlocks most magic.
Please?