Exanima v0.9.0.5 Trainer +19 v1.7.5

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exanima v0.9.0.5 Trainer +19 v1.7.5

Post by Horse4Horse »

Current status and general plans.
Madoc announced that he is working on 64bit version of the game. After moveing to 64bit I'll lose almost all my progress on every low-level part of the cheats.
So I'll abstein of any additions or new functions untill 64bit version will be released and stable(mean they won't swith back if some issues will happen).
Don't get me wrong - I'm very happy and looking forward new stuff with 64bit even though I'm more used to 32bit assembly, so it will be a great time to learn and get used to new stuff.
Delayed
I'm back to working on a huge remake and big update with many new functions.
For now, I'm at least 70% done with it. But I easely getting distracted by finding even more functions I may implemend. As an example - while working on proper camhack I thought about full map reveal and immedietly started working on it. So for now main thing what delays release the most - is my perfectionism. I don't want to release partially made toolbox. I want it complete.
Little spoiler of the very beta interface, still much to do with many other tabs, but for now, the almost finished main tab looks like this. And plus two windows of item data.
Read the trainer info(By INFO button), please. I do not bear any responsibility for the damage caused to your save/game when using this trainer. Make backups, this is the safest way(or I'm paranoid -_-).
If you saw some problems with any function - tell me about it, my discord is [Link]
I not so often check this page, but you can always contact me in discord, this is the fastest way and I'm always glad to help you.

Download:
[Link]

Repository:
[Link]

MD5 Hash: F782090841F4A70E344E5F412B303B00
VT Scan:
[Link]

Falcon AV VM:
[Link]

Cuckoo AV VM:
h ttps://cuckoo.cert.ee/analysis/4311185/summary/ Website is under maintenance
If you can't see the links - open this spoiler
Download:
h ttps://mega.nz/file/mtokSSiY#VEvIo5lubaemoG71bobeUcqAGTxeHwmxMyejYpSFckg

Repository:
h ttps://mega.nz/folder/ThZR0ALL#-69oCDk1VRXbJKXzFF4GBg

VT Scan:
h ttps://virustotal.com/gui/file/6a73bc8a1fef2eb4dd925c58af7a44ae50802a1b3e912cc430ab658dbebe4d5c/detection

Falcon AV VM:
h ttps://hybrid-analysis.com/sample/6a73bc8a1fef2eb4dd925c58af7a44ae50802a1b3e912cc430ab658dbebe4d5c

Cuckoo AV VM:
h ttps://cuckoo.cert.ee/analysis/4311185/summary/ Website is under maintenance

My discord:
h ttps://discordapp.com/users/384740499942146050

Changelog:
v1.7.5
  • Fixed "Unlock Any Door&Grate" cheat. It was broken by some of the game updates.
v1.7.4
  • Added "Unlock Any Door&Grate" cheat.
  • Fixed error "TObjectDB2 is empty, aborting" in inventory editor.
  • Fixed "No encumbrance" cheat - it will no longer affect other characters.
v1.7.3
  • Added "No encumbrance" cheat.
  • You can now add items even if player inventory is empty.
  • You can now copy the item list from the "Add item" cheat. Code still scans only active item DB - in campaign list is bigger.
  • Fixed unreported error with "Max Health" cheat - no damage mitigation.
v1.7.2
  • Added Mana regen editing cheat.
  • Added some clarifications to info about inventory editor.
v1.7.1
  • Fixed player character detection - updated to 0.9.0.5
v1.7.0
  • Added edit inventory cheat. Tested it as much as I could. But be aware - I can't test absolutely everything. So don't try to break it - you can lose your progress. Make backups. And for now - it only works when inventory is closed and has at least one item. Later I'll add wrappers around some game code, but it'll take time. For now only memory management is wrapped.
  • Added small lua errors handler.
  • Fixed unreported errors when trying to add XP to perk trees without actual character in the game.
  • Updated to 0.9.0.4
v1.6.2
  • Added HP and HP Regen editing(thanks to whargarbl for the suggestion, I already had most of the code, but thought that this function weren't that needed).
  • Updated to today's(0.9.0.3e) patch.
  • Fix for launching error on Windows 7.
v1.6.1
  • Added unlocking thaumaturgy in arena mode.
  • Added feature to allow usage of thaumaturgy spells without their required perks. It works automatically with Max Mana cheat.
  • Slightly improved perk editing - it now recognises when you typing in XP edit box and won't overwrite it.
  • Updated to today's(0.9.0.3d) patch.
v1.6.0
  • Completely reworked XP related cheats and also many other things under the hood. Now you can edit your perks as you wish. Also unlocked additional perk slot. Use with care.
  • Managing Campaign Character XP Pool - for when you just need a little bit for the next level.
  • Small bonus with infinite thaumaturgy walls when Max Mana is enabled.
v1.5.4
  • Fixed launch error - my CE bugged when compiling 1.5.3 and I haven't checked it.
v1.5.3
  • Updated to 0.9.
  • Modified thaumaturgy nodes cheat. For now it support only unlocking, and also without tampering with "experience"(It has no usage for now)
v1.5.2
  • Fixed crash if trainer launched without ethernet connection.
v1.5.1
  • Added manual cheat activation method(via buttons).
v1.5.0
  • Added online version checking.
  • Added support for "Windows 10 Dark Theme". Cheat list items seems ugly and after activation they even darker, but at least they visible and that's all I can do for now.
v1.4.2
  • Fixed "Max HP" cheat after 0.8.4 major update.
v1.4.1
  • Fixed "One Hit Kill" and "Find Derrin" functions which I previously forgot to properly protect. So now they are resilient to most of the code changes.
  • Added support for windows "High Contrast" theme.
v1.4.0
  • Added features compatibility checking. If you have a feature-compatible, but wrong game version - a warning label will show it, but the trainer won't open any warning window. If you have a feature-incompatible version - the trainer will show a warning window with incompatible features.
v1.3.0
  • From this moment - all functions must be very resilient to even significant game updates. So less minor updates for the trainer. But for now, this update is in "public testing" - so I'll be glad if you report any broken functions.
  • If a minor version of the trainer isn't changed after I release an update - that's because the previous version is fully compatible with the current game update. I'm just checking if everything is working fine and confirming it with "for %version%" changing. So if the minor version isn't changed - no need to worry about compatibility after the 0.8.3q game version.
  • Updated to today's(15.02) released patch.
v1.2.24
  • Updated to v0.8.3q
v1.2.23
  • Fixed stuff around mana and health cheat that cause health to be stuck in the middle of the bar. Thanks to John Vilas for reporting.
v1.2.22[BUG]
  • Updated to v0.8.3q Beta
v1.2.21
  • Updated to v0.8.3p
v1.2.20
  • Updated to v0.8.3o
v1.2.19
  • Updated to v0.8.3o beta
v1.2.18
  • Added ability to disable all hotkeys by checkbox or F1 button, thanks to VirgilSouth for the suggestion.
v1.2.17
  • Fixed some features after some updates at 01.13, thanks to Bartelemys for reporting.
v1.2.16
  • Updated to v0.8.3n
v1.2.15
  • Updated to v0.8.3m
v1.2.14
  • Updated to v0.8.3l
v1.2.13
  • Updated to v0.8.3k
v1.2.12
  • Updated to v0.8.3j
v1.2.11
  • Fixed "255 Max Points" cheat. Thanks to kakaolover for notice.
v1.2.10
  • Updated to v0.8.3i
v1.2.9
  • Updated to v0.8.3h at 1:30 am, sure.
v1.2.8
  • Updated to v0.8.3g
v1.2.7
  • Upd~ nah, I'm joking. Reworked "add level" cheat, now it affects every character(even unhired) on the manager screen on the arena mode, thanks to CanaryPk for the suggestion.
v1.2.6
  • Updated to v0.8.3f
v1.2.5
  • Updated to v0.8.3e
v1.2.4
  • Updated to v0.8.3c
v1.2.3
  • Updated to v0.8.3
v1.2.2
  • Updated to v0.8.2.9.9.9(And after 30 min they release 0.8.3, so - waste of time).
v1.2.1
  • Reworked "Max Health" cheat for player and Derrin, now they don't receive damage at all, so even mass damage are now safe. Thanks to Elaiza for suggestion.
  • Added game version check, warning window, and suppression for popup for this window on user decision. Maybe a little unstable, I need more info from users to cover bugs.
  • Added game detection visualization.
  • Added continuous scanning for game presence, so now user can launch trainer anytime he wants, the trainer will auto attach to process when the game start.
v1.2.0
  • Added "Max Derrin Health" and "One Hit Kill" cheats.
v1.1.1
  • Improved thaumaturgy nodes cheat, now they are fully lockable and more stable at unlocking.
v1.1.0
  • Added bypass for max perks.
v1.0.0
  • Added thaumaturgy cheat.
  • Added cheat about enabling "end day" and "enter" buttons at the arena.
  • Added arena day cheat.
  • Merged renew items cheats together
  • Improved(haha, funny) some GUI, added more acidic text(I got many questions that have answers at the info window).
  • Slightly reworked injection part, now affects more cheats and from now it's more resilient to game updates.
  • From now I'm tracking the trainer version(took me almost 7 years to realize that is handy).
Misc info & rant
Small note on how much time I spent in the last year with exanima. The thing I want to mention - I haven't really played - all this time I was actually using cheat engine.
Screenshots from steam
Last edited by Horse4Horse on Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:47 pm, edited 126 times in total.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exanima v0.7.0.6d Trainer +4

Post by Horse4Horse »

Updated.
Last edited by Horse4Horse on Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exanima v0.7.0.6d Trainer +4

Post by Horse4Horse »

Updated.
Last edited by Horse4Horse on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Stalin15
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Exanima v0.7.0.6d Trainer +4

Post by Stalin15 »

I'm using the latest version and I simply can't get this to work at all.

The text changes to red when I press any of the numerics, nothing changes at all though.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Updated to 0.7.2

Post by Horse4Horse »

Updated to 0.7.2
Decreased amount of added gold.

gogfox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Exanima v0.7.2 Trainer +4

Post by gogfox »

Thank you for trainer !

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

Updated
Added level cheat.

Deadhud
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Exanima v0.7.2 Trainer +7

Post by Deadhud »

Hey i tried downloading the file, but my antivirus has removed it instantly, whats the go there?

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

Deadhud wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:10 pm
Hey i tried downloading the file, but my antivirus has removed it instantly, whats the go there?
Because it was created with built-in cheat engine trainer generator.
Here [Link]

Deadhud
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deadhud »

ok awesome cheers, why does the generator read as virus, is it the way it edits program function?

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

Deadhud wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:14 am
ok awesome cheers, why does the generator read as virus, is it the way it edits program function?
This trainer - mini cheat engine with limited functions(find memory by pointer and change value). Almost every hacktool is recognized by av's in "unsafe" category, because in interferries with other programs and changes them(like a virus do). You can run it in vm, if you unsure.

Stalin15
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalin15 »

Can you make a "Renew Merchant Items"?

Merchant is an NPC class you can recruit from the "Recruit" menu.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

Stalin15 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:15 pm
Can you make a "Renew Merchant Items"?

Merchant is an NPC class you can recruit from the "Recruit" menu.
I haven't seen that feature. Sure I'll check.

Stalin15
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalin15 »

He/She will appear in the "Hire" menu, instead of "Combatant" as class it's "Merchant".

You may have to beat some battles to find one, they're rarer than Master Combatants.
You don't even need to win battles, you can just start one and forfeit. The Merchant will appear eventually.

Horse4Horse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Horse4Horse »

Already found and done. Now I'm just remaking gui, again.
Thanks for help!