This uses an IronPython plugin to create an in-game cheat menu to do the following:
- Add Money/Points/Manpower/Research/Life/Command Points/Happiness
- Custom Faction Creation
- Add Trait Points, Max Traits
- Note: If you add Trait points this faction will be invalid next time you start the game and disappear. You will need clean them from your My documents folder.
- Level Up
- Heal Fully
- Zero Spent Points
- Reset Movement
- Reset Used Ship Probes
- Repair Ships
- Star System
- Finish Top Item
- Finish all in Queue
- Increase max population
- Increase faction population
- Increase Resource Deposit Quantity
- Force defender to surrender on ground battles
- Force opponent to miss all attacks in fleet battle
Notes and Warnings:
- You can drag the window around by dragging the "Cheats" label
- Note that on screens like galaxy both the window and galaxy will move
- Clicking on stuff in the dialog may also click on items under the window
- If you use Ctrl+` to close the Console then it will not reopen properly if you use Ctrl+` again
- If you use the X to close the console then it will close the game as well
- The game may not shutdown cleanly if the console is open
- These are kind of annoying but I dont know how to stop it
Unity Hacking via Python
If you just want the python script and already have the UnityConsole plugin from github.
[mega.nz] (6 kB)
Otherwise you need everything which you can get in this package.
[mega.nz] (7.4 MB)
Someone is issuing take downs on the links that I post here. Thanks dude. No copyrighted material here especially in in the script. So I split the key though I dont know if that makes a difference.
- Unpack zip to game folder
- Drag game exe over IPA.exe to instrument plugins. (Modifies game dlls)
- Start Endless Space 2
- Press Ctrl+F8 key to show the cheat window in upper right corner. Press again to hide again.
Drag the game .exe onto IPA.exe while holding the Alt key or manually undo the IPA changes by reverting the change in EndlessSpace2_Data\Managed by putting back the original files.
You can edit "Plugins\Console\Lib\endless.py" to add or change the existing cheats. You can reload cheats in the console via Ctrl+`(backquote) and then "import endless; endless.showWindow()" the first time then "reload(endless); endless.showWindow()" thereafter. I recommend closing the existing one with "X" or it might crash on show due to a race condition that I don't know how to avoid.
You can enable the built-in cheat menu (shift+F1) with the command "import endless; endless.enableDebugWindow()"