Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Outlast Trials Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Skubi007 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:31 am
good thing I found this trainer, fantastic work Rhark
Guten tag, you can use the HOTKEYS for free.

PumaYasei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PumaYasei »

The nigh vision doesn't work at all, it just shows that its always full but still runs out and eventually will go to the out of battery mode (Super dim night vision). Unfortunately the same is to be said for the stamina. From testing it seems to work as far as running goes but if you are carrying/pushing something it will still make you go super slow at some point. Tested in both multiplayer and solo to make sure. Sad to see this basically be useless because i was so excited when i saw it. Hopefully the creator can take another look at it and see what can be done if anything. I imagine this is why there are no other trainers for it.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

PumaYasei wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:25 pm
The nigh vision doesn't work at all, it just shows that its always full but still runs out and eventually will go to the out of battery mode (Super dim night vision). Unfortunately the same is to be said for the stamina. From testing it seems to work as far as running goes but if you are carrying/pushing something it will still make you go super slow at some point. Tested in both multiplayer and solo to make sure. Sad to see this basically be useless because i was so excited when i saw it. Hopefully the creator can take another look at it and see what can be done if anything. I imagine this is why there are no other trainers for it.
I guess I misunderstood how the night vision worked then, I did not notice it become dim when the battery had "depleted". As for the stamina, it works for sprinting from my testing. I did not play enough to have to push things, etc.

99% of the game is server-sided so there is no "fixing" this. I will probably remove the night vision option since it is useless but the stamina does work for sprinting which is useful for fleeing people.

PumaYasei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PumaYasei »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:50 pm
PumaYasei wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:25 pm
I guess I misunderstood how the night vision worked then, I did not notice it become dim when the battery had "depleted". As for the stamina, it works for sprinting from my testing. I did not play enough to have to push things, etc.

99% of the game is server-sided so there is no "fixing" this. I will probably remove the night vision option since it is useless but the stamina does work for sprinting which is useful for fleeing people.
Yeah i assumed with it being mostly server side that it would be difficult to do health ect. Thank you for your work regardless tho. I saw a few esp for the game but no one has picked it back up since a few updates ago. I guess the game just isnt popular enough which is sad cause id love to see more stuff for the game. Thank you again! :D