Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pacific Drive Trainer

Post by Rhark »

jakeedge04 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:36 am
For me the max durability only works in the garage, it stops when out in the world other than Home base.
Strange, I had it working anywhere but yes I only had the first backpack that you get at the start.

Can someone send me a save file (preferably at slot 3 or above) with the backpack upgrade(s)?

TonyScarboni
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TonyScarboni »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:39 am
Well this is disappointing. Not sure how to check if things work on others PCs. Works fine on my end 😔 took me hours to get this working.
Rhark, I created an account just to give you the info you need. Here's what I've found after my testing:

Testing environment - Pacific Drive 1.0, Epic Games ver. AMD Ryzen 7/Windows 11 environment.
Each test was performed on various saves with a fresh game restart before and after each test, for memspace refresh.
Free version of CheatEvolution/PacDrive 1.1.1 trainer was also restarted upon each new test.

1. Backpack size doesn't matter. Tested with both 4-slot and 6-slot.
2. Quickbar position doesn't matter. Tested in each position.
3. If the item already has durability loss, it will reset to full upon hitting Numpad 3. Adds a few seconds of invulnerability to the tool.
4. If the item is brand new/never used, Numpad 3 does nothing but adds a few seconds of invulnerability.
5. Only works (so far) on the Prybar and Scrapper.
6. Doesn't work on the Impact Hammer, Anchor Radar or multi-use consumables like the Repair Putty.
7. For number 5 above, Edit Durability shows the current durability number in the durability box.
8. For number 6 above, non-working items like the Impact Hammer show ?? in the durability box.
9. Working items don't maintain their durability, it still decreases over time.
10. Using Numpad 3 WILL reset those items back to full, however.
11. Durability reset works the same for those two working items regardless of in the Garage or out in the game world.

Haven't tested it on the Liberator or other tools, as I have not unlocked them yet. My guess is, it won't. Only the Prybar and Scrapper.

(Note: I wasn't able to use the Edit Durability input boxes because they're locked behind the paywall.)

Hope this helps in your diagnosis.
Last edited by TonyScarboni on Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

TonyScarboni wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:57 am
Much appreciated for the detailed information.

I was aware it didn't work for the putty but I think it's because the item is classed as something else. Not sure it's a "tool" per se.

However, if you could provide a save with the impact hammer I'd be grateful as I "may" be able to get that working.

TonyScarboni
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TonyScarboni »

I can do that. How do you want me to send it? Since this is a new acct, I don't think I have attachment permissions enabled. I can post a Gdrive link if that helps.

Also, this save file has the Anchor Radar as well as the Liberator tool. Tested it on that tool as well, doesn't work. Still only the Prybar and Scrapper.

TonyScarboni
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TonyScarboni »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:01 pm
TonyScarboni wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:57 am
Much appreciated for the detailed information.

I was aware it didn't work for the putty but I think it's because the item is classed as something else. Not sure it's a "tool" per se.

However, if you could provide a save with the impact hammer I'd be grateful as I "may" be able to get that working.
Here you go, Rhark. Save file 7 is out in the Zone, save 8 is in the garage. Both saves have the Prybar, Scrapper, Impact Hammer, Anchor Radar, Liberator and Repair Putty added to the quickbar, and each are at half health. Let me know if I can be of any further help. Also, if you'd like me to test your new version before rollout, PM me. If you can enable the Durability textbox so I can type directly in it for testing, that'd be great :)

[Link]

Edit: Liberator is especially useful to enable, as it strips entire parts off cars and depletes quickly. A lot of users would appreciate that one working, I'm sure!

TonyScarboni
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TonyScarboni »

Quick update, @Rhark. The durability reset was working the last time I went into the Zone. Loaded into a different area, now it doesn't work. I think it has something to do with the way PacDrive is made of Unreal blueprints and how janky they are when it comes to memory writing. Might be worth investigating.
Last edited by TonyScarboni on Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

TonyScarboni wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:24 pm
Also of note for everyone: Disable the Player Health cheat if your car gets turned upside down and you have to use the emergency teleporter to respawn the car back upright. For some reason, it prevents the car from respawning to a new location. Note this isn't the same emergency teleport that takes you back to the garage, it only acts as an unstuck for the car. Having Player Health enabled prevents the green progress bar from advancing.
This should be only the Unlimited Fuel that affects the car. I had the health cheat on and it did not affect the respawn bar. I even wrote a note next to the Unlimited Fuel cheat.

TonyScarboni
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TonyScarboni »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:56 pm
TonyScarboni wrote:
Also of note for everyone: Disable the Player Health cheat if your car gets turned upside down and you have to use the emergency teleporter to respawn the car back upright. For some reason, it prevents the car from respawning to a new location. Note this isn't the same emergency teleport that takes you back to the garage, it only acts as an unstuck for the car. Having Player Health enabled prevents the green progress bar from advancing.
This should be only the Unlimited Fuel that affects the car. I had the health cheat on and it did not affect the respawn bar. I even wrote a note next to the Unlimited Fuel cheat.
My apologies, you are correct. Editing the original comment to reflect this.

TonyScarboni
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TonyScarboni »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:56 pm
TonyScarboni wrote:
I will note however, that I discovered another minor bug. When the Slow AI is enabled, for some reason animations like the Impact Wrench and Repair Putty use are also slowed down to whatever speed is set in the text box.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

TonyScarboni wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:17 pm
Yeah it affects every object in the game at the moment. I will try to isolate it.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated. I had to remove the editor since I couldn't figure out a way to make that work

A) outside of the garage
B) for all items

On my end, all the items from TonyScarboni's save are accounted for. It will ONLY affect those if it works on your end. I had to compare what I think are the "IDs" so if you have a save with an item that isn't affected (TOOLS only) then send it my way and let me know the item name.

Takuumi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Takuumi »

we need free craft/research/infinite energy.

sonicwinghero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonicwinghero »

Requesting resource duplication and infinite energy for the fabrication station.

udororthkorgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by udororthkorgoth »

How do you even activate option 3, I press numpad 3 and nothing happens.

TonyScarboni
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TonyScarboni »

Just tested the latest version @Rhark. Unfortunately, now all the tools appear to be nonworking. Tested it with the Prybar, Scrapper, Impact Hammer, Anchor Radar and Liberator at the garage. No go. It doesn't even reset a half-used Scrapper as in the previous version, unfortunately.

I'll test it in the zone, see if it acts differently.