Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pacific Drive Trainer

Post by Shade1982 »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:15 pm
Quillo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:13 pm
Im supposing that resource cheats are impossible / difficult to achieve? Every trainer I have seen has lacked this so far.
It's not impossible but I haven't figured out anything for them and don't know if I will.
If you're still interested in this, the in-game values are multiplied by a 100 in memory. So the memory address for an in-game Stable Energy value of 3.4 is found by looking for 340.

udororthkorgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by udororthkorgoth »

Shade1982 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:08 pm
Rhark wrote:
Quillo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:13 pm
Im supposing that resource cheats are impossible / difficult to achieve? Every trainer I have seen has lacked this so far.
It's not impossible but I haven't figured out anything for them and don't know if I will.
If you're still interested in this, the in-game values are multiplied by a 100 in memory. So the memory address for an in-game Stable Energy value of 3.4 is found by looking for 340.
What type of value. Float, double, 4 Byte?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Can someone provide a save for this "stable energy" thing?

I have been working on this for like 30 hours, I will try to look at it more tomorrow. I am optimistic with the outcome as I'm getting help from the very experienced cfemen to tackle this more effectively.

zolambarkudak
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zolambarkudak »

udororthkorgoth wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:28 pm
Shade1982 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:08 pm
Rhark wrote:

What type of value. Float, double, 4 Byte?
It's 4 byte and works in Garage zone.

MrTree
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrTree »

Just adding my 2 cents from the REQUEST post, the save file has a "CraftingRecipeMultiplier" value, set to 1, which I assume is being read into a property somewhere, it would be good to intercept this to change this, so when you craft, you can craft more multiples of something.

Unfortunately struggling to generate a checksum for the save file, so I cant edit the save file yet

7zW9S5s6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7zW9S5s6 »

Tool durability option seems to be working properly in and out of garage on trips

edit: to update visual hp after using cheat just switch to that tool on hotbar and it updates
1.select tool you want to repair
2. activate cheat
3. switch to another tool on hotbar
4. switch back to previously repaired item to update the visual durability bar.
Last edited by 7zW9S5s6 on Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

Crazy_Richie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crazy_Richie »

7zW9S5s6 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:50 pm
Tool durability option seems to be working properly in and out of garage on trips
Not for me.

udororthkorgoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by udororthkorgoth »

Crazy_Richie wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:54 pm
7zW9S5s6 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:50 pm
Not for me.
It seems to work for me sometimes and some tools it doesn't seem to work on like the thermal vacuum and the biolantern.

7zW9S5s6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7zW9S5s6 »

Resources are 4bit and not multiplied by 100 in memory afaik but game likes to crash easily if changing said resource values even if the value is within the stack size limit for that resource.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

udororthkorgoth wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:59 am
It seems to work for me sometimes and some tools it doesn't seem to work on like the thermal vacuum and the biolantern.
Please read this:
Rhark wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:50 pm
Trainer updated. I had to remove the editor since I couldn't figure out a way to make that work

A) outside of the garage
B) for all items

On my end, all the items from TonyScarboni's save are accounted for. It will ONLY affect those if it works on your end. I had to compare what I think are the "IDs" so if you have a save with an item that isn't affected (TOOLS only) then send it my way and let me know the item name.
I need save files to add more items. If the cheat works for the items I have supported then let me know.

7zW9S5s6 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:35 am
Resources are 4bit and not multiplied by 100 in memory afaik but game likes to crash easily if changing said resource values even if the value is within the stack size limit for that resource.
The required resources for crafting are a 4byte value but the physical resources you gather do NOT work like you'd expect. They are their own objects in an array and you cannot just alter the "quantity".

Too tired to add the new options right now but I have these:
  • Godmode
  • Godmode Vehicle
  • Unlock All Recipes
  • Free Unlocks (untested)
  • Ignore Upgrade Prerequisites (untested)

TonyScarboni
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TonyScarboni »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:27 am
I need save files to add more items. If the cheat works for the items I have supported then let me know.
Ask and ye shall receive, @Rhark. Here is another save file, odsave9.zip, that has the following added and hotbar'd for you to work with:
  • Hand-Vac
  • Flare Gun
  • Blowtorch
  • Plasma Charger
  • Plasma Scrapper
  • Thermal Vacuum
Additionally, both the Relightable Flare and the Crude Flashlight are in the player inventory as well.

All of these are at partial health, for your convenience. I will add more unlocks later as I progress through the questline today.

So far from my testing, that last trainer update does work... but only in the garage. It *MIGHT* work in specific zones, but I haven't tested them yet. Will do so today as well.

[Link]

Update: Tested the durability cheat in two different zones. Worked on the tools in one, didn't work in the next. Must have something to do w/ how Unreal Engine handles blueprint memory allocation tables.
Last edited by TonyScarboni on Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yukitus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yukitus »

is cheat evolution rly save? no crypto miner or trojan? dont like other sofwares why not a traditional ce table?

Drkennith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drkennith »

If you are looking for stable, unstable or corrupt numbers, they are 4 byte and not decimals. For instance if you have 3.6 stable, you need to do a 4 byte search of 360. If you spend .7 and it goes down to 2.9, you will be doing your "next scan" for 290. Thats the best way I can explain it.

Inwaterpoverty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Inwaterpoverty »

yukitus wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:45 pm
is cheat evolution rly save? no crypto miner or trojan? dont like other sofwares why not a traditional ce table?
been living under a rock mate?

sonicwinghero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonicwinghero »

yukitus wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:45 pm
Yeah it's safe. I've been using for quite a while. It's so that the cheat creators can get paid through the fancy editors. If it wasn't safe, a bunch of us would riot and send death threats, just like last time when it was introduced (not sure about the death threats).