Post by sataclutch »

Solenya wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:48 am
sataclutch wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:28 am
Solenya wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:05 pm
New AOB scan feature added. Please let me know if it is/isn't working
Thanks so much for the auto-pointer thingie. It works great but found one issue. Typically your tool only takes additional 20% additional CPU usage which is okay but then now AOB forces Diablo 4 client to use about 17gb of RAM. (only 6gb RAM when I use the previous non-AOB version). If this isn't a fixable thing, we could just use AOB version just to get the pointer information and stick with the old version? :)
You can still enter the pointers as usual without the AOB function. If using the pointers don't select AOB Scan or AOB Bypass. I slowed it down a little so the new version will use less cpu. As for the RAM issue I didn't even notice and not sure how to fix at this stage. Seems that scanning the game increases the RAM dramatically, even with cheat engine. Is that normal for AOB scans?
So the game updated today to ver 1.3.1.49495

Tool v1.2 works straight using AOB scan but as mentioned it takes up 16-17gb of RAM after we get the pointer scanned. I cleaned the memory using the mem-cleaner but then now Diablo4.exe uses CPU 40-50% instead XD. The AOB scanned pointer values look different format than the original pointers you've been providing manually. Is there a way to translate 0x2BF1639A9D0 to pointer values like yours? If we could find a way, we could simply use v1.2 to find the value and apply on v1.1 without the high CPU/RAM and no need to bother you for every update :D

thanks again for the great stuff man, love the tool

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Diablo IV Camera Customisation

Post by Solenya »

The values that are displayed such as (0x2BF1639A9D0) when doing an AOB scan are addresses not pointers. You have to pointer scan for pointers and it requires multiple restarts of the game so its not really feasible. As for excessive RAM use after AOB scan I think its more of a non issue as it just increases the working set due to accessing lots of memory. If you are using the tool I guess you are limited in memory space until it comes back down a bit. As for the CPU problem I'm not sure about that lol.

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Solenya »

Updated to version 1.3. Fixed high CPU load. Should barely have any affect on performance unless AOB scanning. Otherwise its around 1% load.

sataclutch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sataclutch »

Solenya wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:06 pm
Updated to version 1.3. Fixed high CPU load. Should barely have any affect on performance unless AOB scanning. Otherwise its around 1% load.
w00t will tryout when I getoff work. thanks so much!

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Solenya »

Updated to fix pointer functionality

sataclutch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sataclutch »

Solenya wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:21 pm
Updated to fix pointer functionality
CPU stabled on v1.4 and a simple ram clean made this build perfect. Thanks so much for the great stuff!

lil55
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lil55 »

hello
code don't working

XenaLive
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XenaLive »

Hello - I am so thankful there is a camera mod for D4 - just I am totally new to cheat engine etc. and I want to do nothing wrong with the installation -
is this camera trainer still actual?
My Avira blocks to run the exe file - is it secure to disable Antivir temporarily to install the camera trainer?
Do I just have to run the camera exe or how do I get it into the game?
Please forgive my noob questions.
Thank u.