Lords of the Fallen (2023) Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Lords of the Fallen (2023) / Lords of the Fallen 2 Trainer

Post by isamudysan »

thank you, appreciate this trainer, and the work you put into it.

Shadow2300
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shadow2300 »

Hello, thanks for the cheats!, do you plan adding an item giver? because these pvp/coop items quantity can't be edited

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Shadow2300 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:03 pm
Hello, thanks for the cheats!, do you plan adding an item giver? because these pvp/coop items quantity can't be edited
No, sorry.
Plague Dr. Reiss wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:13 pm
Hello, lovely work, can I request an update?
What needs updating?

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

new patch: 1.1.217

Siedjeey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Siedjeey »

Thanks for this great trainer!

Would it also be possible to make the "Unlimited items" cheat also affect the weapon upgrading materials and umbral scourings please?

K9Night
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by K9Night »

hey, this mod still works perfectly but i still don't know what the "edit Mojo" is. can you explain it to me?

poijhgvcxz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by poijhgvcxz »

How do I turn off the EAC bypass after turning off the trainer? I used the steam_appid.txt file to bypass it the first time and deleting it does nothing, I never downloaded your version of the bypass script. I am trying to play the game normally now through steam and even though the EAC window pops up at the start attempting to go online always replies with: Unable to Login: No internet connection.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

poijhgvcxz wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:42 am
How do I turn off the EAC bypass after turning off the trainer? I used the steam_appid.txt file to bypass it the first time and deleting it does nothing, I never downloaded your version of the bypass script. I am trying to play the game normally now through steam and even though the EAC window pops up at the start attempting to go online always replies with: Unable to Login: No internet connection.
This method wasnt recommended by us so we can't help you. Our bypass provides no issues like you have described. Perhaps try to validate the files on steam?

elimccl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elimccl »

Does the bypass permanently affect the game? If you're just trying to give yourself a respec token, there's no reason to permanently destroy your ability to play online. The update today invalidated the *.txt method.

MrViZZion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrViZZion »

elimccl wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:24 am
Does the bypass permanently affect the game? If you're just trying to give yourself a respec token, there's no reason to permanently destroy your ability to play online. The update today invalidated the *.txt method.
Just a small PSA: Our bypass is intended to be used with our trainer, we can't provide support if you use our bypass then go and cheat using someone else's cheat engine or trainers. This unfortunately is what some did and the update seems to have messed up their game. It's not that we don't want to help, it's that we don't know how others do their thing.

I am not aware of any such issues you described with any of our trainers or bypasses. They are all temporary and you can go online again provided you don't have a modded character which some games check and don't like being used online.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

elimccl wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:24 am
Our bypass doesn't break anything. If used correctly when following the instructions and typing "exit" into the CMD box after you are finished with the trainer the originally files will be restored and nothing will be incorrect.

Even if that somehow failed or you misused the bypass you can easy repair the game in steam to replace the original files which would still not affect your game.

Our method doesn't alter any "steamappid" or whatever.

Pilliwinx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pilliwinx »

Hey, game version is 1.1.249 in Steam, but it is only 1.1.199 on CheatEvolution app. Will it work with current steam patch or it needs patching up to game version first?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Pilliwinx wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:31 pm
Hey, game version is 1.1.249 in Steam, but it is only 1.1.199 on CheatEvolution app. Will it work with current steam patch or it needs patching up to game version first?
I am unaware if the trainer needs updating but the bypass works fine. You can vote for updates in the app as we have hundreds to update at the moment.

Pilliwinx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pilliwinx »

All works now, thank you. Is it possible to add "Severed Hands" currency to cheat? Its like second main currency ingame to get PvP set.
One of the left, its not presented as Item in inventory

[Link]

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Pilliwinx wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:18 pm
All works now, thank you. Is it possible to add "Severed Hands" currency to cheat? Its like second main currency ingame to get PvP set.
One of the left, its not presented as Item in inventory

[Link]
We do not support multiplayer cheating, so no.