Upload your trainers here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 1 Trainer

Post by KS212 »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:07 pm

I will install the game again and check. All the characters had 30/30 unlocks or whatever - did it not say that for you?
It does. It says everything is unlocked, etc... But if you check Kustomize or your inventory, you don't actually have anything unlocked hence why the 'completion' is purely visual. Mastery levels are also supposed to unlock Fatalities, Brutalities etc in the move list. None of that shows up so, yeah.

The way to test is simple, activate your cheat, then turn it off and go play 3 invasion stages. The first 2 times you will gain 0 exp as if you were truly maxed, but after then your levels will revert to what they originally were.

Thanks for looking at it again.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:14 am
Rhark wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:07 pm

I will install the game again and check. All the characters had 30/30 unlocks or whatever - did it not say that for you?
It does. It says everything is unlocked, etc... But if you check Kustomize or your inventory, you don't actually have anything unlocked hence why the 'completion' is purely visual. Mastery levels are also supposed to unlock Fatalities, Brutalities etc in the move list. None of that shows up so, yeah.

The way to test is simple, activate your cheat, then turn it off and go play 3 invasion stages. The first 2 times you will gain 0 exp as if you were truly maxed, but after then your levels will revert to what they originally were.

Thanks for looking at it again.
I left it on and did missions, have you tried that?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:40 am

I left it on and did missions, have you tried that?
Not sure what you mean by missions. Like the Daily Quests and such?

EDIT: Tried completing daily/weekly quests, those don't have an effect on EXP related stuff. Completing the Quests will give quests rewards as per normal but they don't trigger Mastery related unlocks. I've also tested leaving it on and apparently the 'real' EXP still accumilates in the background despite what your visual EXP says, and when your actual legit EXP reaches what it needs to be for unlocks, it triggers normally.

Looks like you can't just visually set the EXP bar and fool the game this way. Perhaps the only way will be to edit the amount gained post-battle and see if the server accepts it.

slave123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slave123 »

I also confirms, the EXP boost only Visually gives you max XP... i maxed 3 characters + 3 kameos... did a few missions in the invasions... visually it says those characters are level 35... in the progression menu you see them all 35 and have "everything unlocked" yet i have nothing unlocked... my profile is also level 631... but if i reboot the game... it all goes back to default of my original progress... the 3 characters i leveled up are back to level 1-2... nothing is unlocked...

wish you luck on a fix ;)

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Hmm, well then it seems like they completely removed the possibility of manipulating XP. I used to have a cheat for invasion experience but they changed something in season 2 and it stopped working. The whole function is still used but it doesn't affect the xp if I modify the XP Multiplier.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:21 pm
Hmm, well then it seems like they completely removed the possibility of manipulating XP. I used to have a cheat for invasion experience but they changed something in season 2 and it stopped working. The whole function is still used but it doesn't affect the xp if I modify the XP Multiplier.
Yeah, they don't want people cheating mastery as it's the MAIN unlock. Unless you can find a way to forcibly manipulate the after battle reward without using a built in function coz the game does still send the amount to the server. It's just a question on whether or not it's actually a hardcoded set amount or not.