Included in Cheat Evolution app

Download
Miasma Chronicles PLUS 26 Trainer

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Miasma Chronicles Trainer

Post by acecel »

Thanks for the trainer, but having half of the features as value only, which coincidentally are not usable for free users, feel not very accepting of free users.
I think one of your concurrent does the free/premium thing better by allowing to use every features without the QOL features (changing keybinds, memorizing the cheats you use and so on), so free users can still use every features you list in your post even if it's way easier to use while having premium.

It's just my opinion that i share because i would like the Fearless Evo app app you linked to become better so i could use it, in a free manner as i can't afford to pay any fee.

(On the i can't afford situation : i can only afford one lunch per day (cheap stuff) and i will be homeless in a few years as my small pension is not enough to cover my increasing rent/fees/prices. And i can't even work to improve my situation either because i'm invalid (in a way that prevent any physical or mental work), so when i say i can't afford anything i really mean it).
Last edited by acecel on Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

acecel wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:06 am
Fearless Evo app
There is no fearlessrevolution app, it was retired a long time ago. Please don’t spread misinformation.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Casanova wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:31 am
acecel wrote:
Fearless Evo app
There is no fearlessrevolution app, it was retired a long time ago. Please don’t spread misinformation.
Wait, the application "CheatEvolution" is not from fearless evo ? The app that contains many trainers that are published here too ? I am not joking, i am seriously asking the question and feel like i am loosing my mind :mrgreen:

The application that you can download by clicking on the link in the first post ? I'm sorry if i have used the wrong word for it but this app does exist as it's the trainer that is posted on this topic, i am speaking about this application.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

acecel wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:58 pm
Casanova wrote:
acecel wrote:
Fearless Evo app
Wait, the application "CheatEvolution" is not from fearless evo ? The app that contains many trainers that are published here too ? I am not joking, i am seriously asking the question and feel like i am loosing my mind :mrgreen:

The application that you can download by clicking on the link in the first post ? I'm sorry if i have used the wrong word for it but this app does exist as it's the trainer that is posted on this topic, i am speaking about this application.
CheatEvolution is not the Fearless App, that was discontinued. CheatEvo is a partner of FRF.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

SendMe wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:55 pm
acecel wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:58 pm
Casanova wrote:

CheatEvolution is not the Fearless App, that was discontinued. CheatEvo is a partner of FRF.
I had no idea both were not the same thing, the fact that the download is hosted on fearless, most trainers posted on fearless are in it, the name being so close, etc.. and i have used this app for a long time lol :mrgreen:
But i have a really bad memory (because of medical issues and many very strong meds like morphine, benzo, etc) so it's maybe my memory that's not doing his thing.

In any case my remark was about the app that contain the trainer posted on this topic so it's okay i think.

But you have to admit it's easy to make the mistake between the two apps, right ? Right ? Am i the only one who did it ? :oops:

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

acecel wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:19 am
But you have to admit it's easy to make the mistake between the two apps, right ? Right ? Am i the only one who did it ? :oops:
I have warned you before to not shill for criminals yet you’re praising them. Now you’re being a jerk making snarky comments, you won’t even type properly. The site is Fearlessrevolution. This app is CheatEvolution. There is no other app.

You have commented and given your precious opinions on Fearlessapp and my moderation and Fearlessrevolution and hoped that everyone would leave this community. I think you just can’t help yourself and in your hatred for FRF, you pass snarky comments and stir drama.

Move on.