Homestead Arcana Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Homestead Arcana Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Image +7 cheats for game version: Steam/Microsoft Store v1.0.6.0 Last Updated: 23.04.2023
Options
  • Activate Trainer
  • Godmode
  • Infinite Mana
  • Show All Recipes
  • Infinite Silver
  • Infinite Mask Usage
  • Instant Craft

Included in the Cheat Evolution app.
Homestead Arcana v1.0.6.0 PLUS 7 Trainer

LykanBluePaws
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Homestead Arcana Trainer

Post by LykanBluePaws »

This is a trick to get you to sign up to their subscription service, don't fall for it.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

LykanBluePaws wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:32 am
This is a trick to get you to sign up to their subscription service, don't fall for it.
You can use this trainer for free. Use the HOTKEYS.

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

LykanBluePaws wrote:
You can use it absolutely free - I just did. I'm Scottish and I don't pay for anything. You sing in as guest. There are some bells and whistles that you get as a subscriber, but you don;t need to. (On a side note I'd looked into getting the subscription if it wasn't too much - holy crap! It's unbelievably expensive. They would likely get a ton more people signing up if they made it reasonable).

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:24 am
Image +7 cheats for game version: Steam/Microsoft Store v1.0.6.0 Last Updated: 23.04.2023
Options
  • Activate Trainer
  • Godmode
  • Infinite Mana
  • Show All Recipes
  • Infinite Silver
  • Infinite Mask Usage
  • Instant Craft

Included in the Cheat Evolution app.
Homestead Arcana v1.0.6.0 PLUS 7 Trainer
Thanks so much! Quick question - did you make the table using the Cheat Manager that was shipped with the game? I looked in the game's Assembly-CSharp.dll under Homestead Arcana_Data/Managed and there are several .CS files for the cheat manager, but I couldn't figure out how to enable it. In the files it seemed to activate with "slash".

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

zurls wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:05 am
(On a side note I'd looked into getting the subscription if it wasn't too much - holy crap! It's unbelievably expensive. They would likely get a ton more people signing up if they made it reasonable).
The monthly subscription is $5.99... maybe you only looked at the annual subscription
zurls wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:09 am
Thanks so much! Quick question - did you make the table using the Cheat Manager that was shipped with the game? I looked in the game's Assembly-CSharp.dll under Homestead Arcana_Data/Managed and there are several .CS files for the cheat manager, but I couldn't figure out how to enable it. In the files it seemed to activate with "slash".
Yes I did. There's no in-game menu that I know of, just values you can edit.

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

Right. That $6 a month comes to $72 a year. In comparison a lifetime subscription to a competitor for similar access is $50. So after 5 years I would have paid $360 for Cheat Evolution with more expenses to come forever, where as the $50 at fearlessrevolution would still have me covered. That is what I thought was expensive. I would much rather go with Cheat Evolution if it was similarly priced.
Last edited by zurls on Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

zurls wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:05 pm
The names are censored here for a reason so please don't try to bypass them.

As a reply though I would say that comparing a company that has hundreds of thousands of subscribers to one that has a few hundred at most is ridiculous.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

zurls wrote:
Your whining is no justification to mention criminals and break the rules.

There’s no good reason to break rules ever. And it’s not a difficult rule either.

LykanBluePaws
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LykanBluePaws »

zurls wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:05 am
LykanBluePaws wrote:
You can use it absolutely free - I just did. I'm Scottish and I don't pay for anything. You sing in as guest. There are some bells and whistles that you get as a subscriber, but you don;t need to. (On a side note I'd looked into getting the subscription if it wasn't too much - holy crap! It's unbelievably expensive. They would likely get a ton more people signing up if they made it reasonable).
Please tell me, how did you log into the program and use all the trainers options without paying for a premium account subscription?

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

Please tell me, how did you log into the program and use all the trainers options without paying for a premium account subscription?
You download it and open it. A Login box will appear. At the bottom of the login box there is a line in red that says, "Continue as Guest." Click that. As guest you don't get some functionality, like you can't change edited values (for example if there is a box under the toggle for "Multiple XP" and it has a 7 in it you can't edit that) and you can't change the table directly you can only use the specified hotkeys.

moneycheat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by moneycheat »

zurls wrote:
Right. That $6 a month comes to $72 a year. In comparison a lifetime subscription to a competitor for similar access is $50. So after 5 years I would have paid $360 for Cheat Evolution with more expenses to come forever, where as the $50 at fearlessrevolution would still have me covered. That is what I thought was expensive. I would much rather go with Cheat Evolution if it was similarly priced.
The competitor did change the business model from Life time to yearly subscription and then they changed it back to life time. The problem with Life time is you can run out of money quickly if you don't have subscribers signing up all of the time which means they cant fund buying games.

Also Rharks trainers offer more options on a lot of games compared to the competitor and that is just in free mode and in the paid version you get more compared to the competitor on some games.