Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake Trainer

Post by Rhark »

RieXan2k22 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:32 am
Coul you reset the counter of talking to the merchant? (it is for an archievement)
I will add it when I have done a cheat for Ashley. I don't know when it will be as I don't have much free time right now.

evanshepherd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by evanshepherd »

Any chance to get Auto-Guard&Parry for the hardest difficulty? would be glad to support ur effort since none of those trainer maker have figure it out.

canismesomelas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by canismesomelas »

No one mentioning the crashing? It crashes for me all the time. I don't have any other mods installed. Usually crashes when it gets to a cutscene/end of chapter/new chapter.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

canismesomelas wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:51 am
No one mentioning the crashing? It crashes for me all the time. I don't have any other mods installed. Usually crashes when it gets to a cutscene/end of chapter/new chapter.
No crashing on my end. Try changing your graphics settings.

canismesomelas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by canismesomelas »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:11 am
canismesomelas wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:51 am
No crashing on my end. Try changing your graphics settings.
There's 0 crashes when playing without trainer. It's not my graphics settings. Have played like 20 hours without the trainer and the game has crashed every time I've used it.

EDIT: I think the issue might stem from deactivating the trainer? Every time I have used it then pressed F1 to turn it off it will crash later on/next cutscene.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

canismesomelas wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:11 am
There's 0 crashes when playing without trainer. It's not my graphics settings. Have played like 20 hours without the trainer and the game has crashed every time I've used it.

EDIT: I think the issue might stem from deactivating the trainer? Every time I have used it then pressed F1 to turn it off it will crash later on/next cutscene.
May I ask why you are disabling Activate Trainer?

Perhaps there is some mistake in the coding of some cheat that I didn't encounter. I was just confused because no one else has reported any crashing.

canismesomelas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by canismesomelas »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:41 am
May I ask why you are disabling Activate Trainer?

Perhaps there is some mistake in the coding of some cheat that I didn't encounter. I was just confused because no one else has reported any crashing.
All good. Was mainly disabling it because I was stuck on certain parts and didn't want to keep cheating after I had passed those parts. So like the cabin I turned on god mode/infinite health and ammo etc. As soon as I was through the hard bit and deactivated the trainer it would crash on the next cutscene/end of chapter bit. Had to keep the trainer on, save then close the game and close the trainer that way to get by it.

SUdoW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SUdoW »

Is the teleport to saved position feature working as expected?
In my tests, whenever I save a position and try to teleport to it, it only works if there isn't any kind of object between the saved point and Leon. If there is a wall, for example, the teleport is interrupted by it.
I would really like this feature to work properly. I'm on chapter 15, and I'm only one medallion short of completing a contract and earning the achievement of making all of the merchant's contracts. However, I missed one that is behind a door that only opens on one side and I didn't want to have to redo almost 3 hours of gameplay haha

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

SUdoW wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:44 pm
Is the teleport to saved position feature working as expected?
In my tests, whenever I save a position and try to teleport to it, it only works if there isn't any kind of object between the saved point and Leon. If there is a wall, for example, the teleport is interrupted by it.
I would really like this feature to work properly. I'm on chapter 15, and I'm only one medallion short of completing a contract and earning the achievement of making all of the merchant's contracts. However, I missed one that is behind a door that only opens on one side and I didn't want to have to redo almost 3 hours of gameplay haha
There may be limitations in place in some code somewhere to stop the player from going too fast through walls, but it's unlikely since "Super Movement Speed" has sent me through walls before.

I guess there is probably a way to make a cheat to essentially walk through walls. I will have a look when I have time.

Alexia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alexia »

Immunity to the insta-kill of the island turrets would be great to have, at some point.
God Mode/Infinite HP doesn't work on them. Probably act similar to bear traps.

rebeccachambers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rebeccachambers »

Hi, I was wondering if you can include Unlimited Cabin Fight

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

rebeccachambers wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:28 am
What is this?

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:30 pm
rebeccachambers wrote:
What is this?
More than likely talking about the section of the game where you are in a cabin with luis and ashley (with her hiding) for a bit, goes on until you defeat a certain number (think around 40) of enemies.
rebeccachambers wrote:
This request would probably be better suited for a mod instead of a cheat, like how there was mods for the demo for to stop the bell from the ringing in the village.

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

i was think about a universal key

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated to support v11025382.