Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hi-Fi RUSH Trainer

Post by Rhark »

GipsyDanger wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:02 am
is there any combination in the table, to always make rank S?
You could try the max battle score. I tried looking into the ranks but I couldn't figure anything out.

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:13 am
GipsyDanger wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:02 am
is there any combination in the table, to always make rank S?
You could try the max battle score. I tried looking into the ranks but I couldn't figure anything out.
tried it but it only works with punctuation. the rank of beats in rhythm is not changed.

flare787
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flare787 »

Is there a way to use god mode without removing the ability to parry? Right now it won't let me get past the mandatory parry sections of some bosses unless I turn the cheat off, which causes me to instantly take damage.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

flare787 wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:59 am
Is there a way to use god mode without removing the ability to parry? Right now it won't let me get past the mandatory parry sections of some bosses unless I turn the cheat off, which causes me to instantly take damage.
Probably not, no. The game doesn't use UE's "bCanBeDamaged" so I had to improvise. This is an unintended side effect but I doubt I can have the cheat without it disabling parry.

flare787
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flare787 »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:08 pm
flare787 wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:59 am
Probably not, no. The game doesn't use UE's "bCanBeDamaged" so I had to improvise. This is an unintended side effect but I doubt I can have the cheat without it disabling parry.
Do you think it would be possible to make the game think no damage was taken in a fight and award a no damage star even if hits were taken?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

flare787 wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:01 pm
Do you think it would be possible to make the game think no damage was taken in a fight and award a no damage star even if hits were taken?
Perhaps, but I do not have the time to look into this. Maybe when the trainer needs updating in a future patch I will take a look.

ProhorovIlja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ProhorovIlja »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:49 pm
flare787 wrote:
Perhaps, but I do not have the time to look into this. Maybe when the trainer needs updating in a future patch I will take a look.
Can you please add an option, which makes enemies immortal?
So it is possible to practice, or do long combos on one, or multiple enemies on a stage in every single mission.

ProhorovIlja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ProhorovIlja »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:49 pm
flare787 wrote:
Also, with an ignore reverb gauge, can I control what super move can I activate?
Or it always forces the highest super move possible?
Because if it does that, can an extra option for a gauge added, which can lock its level for a specific super move?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

The trainer doesnt activate on the current version of the game (it was updated once in the last few days at least)

munkyhead86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by munkyhead86 »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:51 pm

I don't know what that is
Another currency that the game uses for permanent stats upgrade - they are unlocked after level 2 and require finding.
I'd appreciate an editor for them as well.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

munkyhead86 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:35 pm
Rhark wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:51 pm

I don't know what that is
Another currency that the game uses for permanent stats upgrade - they are unlocked after level 2 and require finding.
I'd appreciate an editor for them as well.
I'd only add more if the trainer was broken which to my knowledge is not.