[Trainer] Labyrinthine by ValkoGames Steam

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
WeedCookie
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Trainer] Labyrinthine by ValkoGames Steam

Post by WeedCookie »

Unfortunately not. Those people literally don't speak English at all and I don't speak Chinese. and because there is no chat in game, I can't just use a translater and ask for. You also can't search them up on steam, because you can't just copy their Chinese name xD
Also the last lobby I joined had god mode hack. No one in the lobby got killed by a single monster, not even me without any hacks.
I hope OP can help us out :3

Crysp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crysp »

Hello everyone,
my exam is now through. I will work on the hack again in the next time. I think mid to end of february you can expect an update. Thanks for your patient waiting!

P.S.
Please forgive me for not accepting friend and contact requests on Discord. I would like to have some privacy. You are welcome to write me on this platform. There I will answer the questions.

Hellyy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hellyy »

Hey, I hope your exams went well. It is quiet sad that you won't accept discord messages but that is totally okay at the same time. I just wanted to ask you where and how you learned using cheat engine etc.

Have a nice weekend!

WeedCookie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WeedCookie »

Sounds great. I also hope your exams went well.
At the time can you also try to add a no monster damage and/or disabling monsters aswell?

WeedCookie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WeedCookie »

There might be an update coming on Tuesday for the Valentine cosmetics. I don't know if they also change things towards cheats. So might be an useful information or not.

WeedCookie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WeedCookie »

Any chance for an update during the event time? :3

Crysp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crysp »

No, sorry, I can't do that, but I will work on a skin-unlock in a future update.

Vladidou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vladidou »

I have to admit I'd love to see how you bypass the anti-cheat toolkit.

I think working with the "ValkoGames.Labyrinthine.Store.CurrencyManager.RemoveCurrency" method is a good idea but I still haven't managed to understand how the anti cheat is working currently.

Crysp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crysp »

Vladidou wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:25 am
I have to admit I'd love to see how you bypass the anti-cheat toolkit.

I think working with the "ValkoGames.Labyrinthine.Store.CurrencyManager.RemoveCurrency" method is a good idea but I still haven't managed to understand how the anti cheat is working currently.
If you look into assembler code, you will see that at one point the encrypted price is decrypted with a key. This is done by the operation XOR. If both variables are equal, XOR is always 0. So you can set the prices to 0. ;)
Hope that helps, good luck.

And for the rest: I lost my save of the cheat so i had to start over. Also im moving from external to internal. just so u know. I like when people give update so yeah.

Vladidou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vladidou »

Crysp wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:37 am

If you look into assembler code, you will see that at one point the encrypted price is decrypted with a key. This is done by the operation XOR.
I tried working with that info in mind, from my understanding for XOR

A ^ B = C
A ^ C = B
B ^ C = A

Meaning that Displayed price XOR encrypted price = decryption key

I still have trouble finding the encrypted price as of now
Crysp wrote:

If both variables are equal, XOR is always 0. So you can set the prices to 0. ;)
Now that part sounds more difficult for me to understand, from my understanding of your message, the anticheat is using a XOR as a mean to verify the integrity of the ticket variable, but to be honest I'm a bit lost here. I'm looking for something that is Ticket ^ Ticket = 0

Just from using mono features it remains a bit difficult for me to identify the correct XOR that I need to modify.

May I ask the tool you use for checking the assembly? DnSpy?

Crysp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crysp »

Vladidou wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:16 pm
Crysp wrote:

If you look into assembler code, you will see that at one point the encrypted price is decrypted with a key. This is done by the operation XOR.

A ^ B = C
A ^ C = B
B ^ C = A

Crysp wrote:

If both variables are equal, XOR is always 0. So you can set the prices to 0. ;)
Now that part sounds more difficult for me to understand, from my understanding of your message, the anticheat is using a XOR as a mean to verify the integrity of the ticket variable, but to be honest I'm a bit lost here. I'm looking for something that is Ticket ^ Ticket = 0

Just from using mono features it remains a bit difficult for me to identify the correct XOR that I need to modify.

CE should be enough. There is a function called canBuy or something like that. It should return true no matter what. That would be your first goal to reach. When u got that, ull see that u cant still buy items since the balance is not enough. Youll see that at some point the decrypted price will be stored in a register. Try to trace it back to its origin where this price first pops up. From there follow what i previously said and youll be fine.

Thats the way ive done it. :)

Crysp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crysp »

Vladidou wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:16 pm
Crysp wrote:

A ^ B = C
A ^ C = B
B ^ C = A

Crysp wrote:

XOR means:

A B C
0 0 0
1 0 1
0 1 1
1 1 0

meaning that 1001 XOR 1011 will be 0010

------

P.S.
As far as i know the "AntiCheat" is not verifying anything its just to obscure the true value. That why they have obscure int and so on. Its just something to make it impossible to find by value.

There is hower a "AntiCheat" for chaning the gamespeed. Fun part is, there is a function to stop the game from checking. :D

Vladidou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vladidou »

Crysp wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:48 pm

CE should be enough. There is a function called canBuy or something like that. It should return true no matter what. That would be your first goal to reach. When u got that,
I focused on that as you said and achieved that goal by playing around in the "CanAfford" methodImage

Here we can see that replace setge al with something like mov al, 01 can do the trick.

To be honest, I never dived that deep into assembly code before, so I'm really sorry if I'm bothering, I'm not an expert at all in reverse engineering, just a random guy trying to learn a few tricks.

That's the rest of the goal that is completely baffling me.

I can find the display value just fine when I'm looking for it in CE, but when I look at the code that writes/access this value, I can NEVER find the ticket value in any of the registry, I have never seen anything like this before, it's like this game is pulling this value out of it's pocket or something. Also it's using this xmm0 register that is containing a completely random value. only RBX seems to be containing the item price, but then I'm not capable of finding where it gets the value from first. :cry:

Because of that, I keep running into dead ends, never finding the XOR you talked about. I'm completely lost on this one.

Box
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Box »

Hey Crysp Hope you're doing well and aced your exams! how's your labyrinthine cheats coming along? i appreciate your work! my knowledge for cheat engine is search currency value, change currency value XD

Vladidou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vladidou »

Ok nvm,

I've done it a different way, I found the line in assembly responsible for "removing" the tickets, modified it to add instead a huge value, it worked wonders. Thanks for the help mate.