FemboyOW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Trainer] Labyrinthine by ValkoGames Steam

Post by FemboyOW »

Vladidou wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:20 pm
Ok nvm,

I've done it a different way, I found the line in assembly responsible for "removing" the tickets, modified it to add instead a huge value, it worked wonders. Thanks for the help mate.
So you changed how many tickets you had or reduced shop prices?

Vladidou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vladidou »

Instead of removing the ticket price from my total amount of ticket, it adds a number of my choosing to my total amount of ticket.

It was quite tricky to find how to do it but it's fairly simple, I'll gladly explain it here (don't know if it's what people wants though)

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

Vladidou wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:17 pm
Instead of removing the ticket price from my total amount of ticket, it adds a number of my choosing to my total amount of ticket.

It was quite tricky to find how to do it but it's fairly simple, I'll gladly explain it here (don't know if it's what people wants though)
I'd gladly appreciate it if you would explain it!
Even though I'm well served in the game, I still would like to know how newer methods are working since my method got patched a while ago. :D

My old method was a simple AoB Search ingame of how many tickets or reroll tokens you've found, e.g XX XX XX XX YY YY YY YY
XX being tickets and YY being tokens, so for example I've found 2 Tickets and 1 Token then it would be 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 01 and search for that until you find a proper address, this also explains why I have such a huge amount of reroll tokens, I haven't bought them all with my money. :D But sadly it doesn't work anymore.

Vladidou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vladidou »

I tried to reverse engineer the different methods the game had and by process of elimination using breakpoints I managed to find the following thing:

1. on CE, use the "mono" tab to open the mono dissector (since it's a Unity game)

2.Usually, at this point you start searching in the Assembly-CSharp.dll for methods that "rings a bell" to what you are searching, hence me finding the following

3. Looking in the RemoveCurrency method, I managed (with the breakpoints) to identify the line responsible for removing the ticket when you purchase something (by looking at the registers)

So you basically can take this line, modify the "Sub" by an "Add" and you would get tickets instead of loosing.
You can also just do something like "add eax, x" with x being the value who want to add everytime you buy something (don't put too big of a value though, I tried with 8000 and it worked wonder), it will prompt you if you want to add nops, say yes.

and voilà

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

Vladidou wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:35 am
I tried to reverse engineer the different methods the game had and by process of elimination using breakpoints I managed to find the following thing:

1. on CE, use the "mono" tab to open the mono dissector (since it's a Unity game)

2.Usually, at this point you start searching in the Assembly-CSharp.dll for methods that "rings a bell" to what you are searching, hence me finding the following

3. Looking in the RemoveCurrency method, I managed (with the breakpoints) to identify the line responsible for removing the ticket when you purchase something (by looking at the registers)

So you basically can take this line, modify the "Sub" by an "Add" and you would get tickets instead of loosing.
You can also just do something like "add eax, x" with x being the value who want to add everytime you buy something (don't put too big of a value though, I tried with 8000 and it worked wonder), it will prompt you if you want to add nops, say yes.

and voilà
Wow it worked perfectly. I just learned stuff about Cheat Engine and Unity Games I have never heard of thanks to you. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! :O

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

Just take a look at @cfemen's tutorial on ACTk; patching it out is relatively simple.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11104

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

You can even easily give and take experience from yourself!
You can do the same with AddCurrency to give yourself money

Currently I'm trying to figure out how to unlock all cosmetics.
I think it's doable with either CharacterCustomization.CustomizationSave or CharacterCustomization.CustomizationManager with the AddItem method but I keep getting crashes or just nothing happens when trying to do stuff with it

WeedCookie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WeedCookie »

I really appreciate your works. I learned quite a lot here and already generated some tickets ^^. Now I can buy mysellf some reroll coins :D.
I also have a question, would it be possible to unlock every achievement aswell?

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

WeedCookie wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:20 am
I really appreciate your works. I learned quite a lot here and already generated some tickets ^^. Now I can buy mysellf some reroll coins :D.
I also have a question, would it be possible to unlock every achievement aswell?
For achievements you can use "Steam Achievement Manager". With that program you can unlock any achievement of any game with just a click. Just google it. :)

Naico
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Naico »

Hey Guys,
i follow this post since the first post and i never created an account.
Now i decided to create an Account

First of all sry for my bad english.

I tryed something with CE and i try to give me levels with the Mono dissector but i dont know how to find the Instance address.
Or maybe i have to setup my CE correct.

I used CE in the past only for Simple Games to give me Money or something. I am a beginner on this, i want to learn something about an maybe create my own trainer .
I set breakpoint and find the register but at this point i dont know what i have to do

WeedCookie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WeedCookie »

Dekirai wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:07 am
WeedCookie wrote:
For achievements you can use "Steam Achievement Manager". With that program you can unlock any achievement of any game with just a click. Just google it. :)
That was actually really easy. I thought I have to do anything crazy xD thx there
I also tried to figure out (with my non-existing knowledge in this stuff) how to unlock cosmetics.
I tried the same thing you did in CharacterCustomization.CustomizationSave and CharacterCustomization.CustomizationManager and had the same results as you. Either nothing happens or the game crashes.
But in some way it has to be possible. I once joined a Chinese lobby (it's been a while now) and after I got kicked out I got the anniversary hat. On that day I was actually looking for some free tickets xD Now I don't need Tickets anymore :D

Do you know how to find the ID of the cosmetics?

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

Naico wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:05 pm
Hey Guys,

I tryed something with CE and i try to give me levels with the Mono dissector but i dont know how to find the Instance address.

I used CE in the past only for Simple Games to give me Money or something. I am a beginner on this, i want to learn something about an maybe create my own trainer .
I set breakpoint and find the register but at this point i dont know what i have to do
As instance address you want to take the closest address to ValkoGames.Labyrinthine.Saves.PlayerSave as seen in the picture
The addresses can be found from the drop down, just click on the arrow on the right side of the box
Last edited by Dekirai on Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

WeedCookie wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:28 pm
Dekirai wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:07 am
WeedCookie wrote:
That was actually really easy. I thought I have to do anything crazy xD thx there
I also tried to figure out (with my non-existing knowledge in this stuff) how to unlock cosmetics.
I tried the same thing you did in CharacterCustomization.CustomizationSave and CharacterCustomization.CustomizationManager and had the same results as you. Either nothing happens or the game crashes.
But in some way it has to be possible. I once joined a Chinese lobby (it's been a while now) and after I got kicked out I got the anniversary hat. On that day I was actually looking for some free tickets xD Now I don't need Tickets anymore :D

Do you know how to find the ID of the cosmetics?
I found a few cosmetic id's by randomly poking around with "RemoveFavoriteCosmetic" or whatever it was called
Here is the list I've found but I dunno if the cosmetic id's are global or only for favorite list since I wasn't able to remove or add cosmetics with these id's

Customization IDs:

1 - Beanie (Pink)
2 - Beanie (Green)
3 - Cowboy Hat (Black)
4 - Beanie (Blue)
5 - Cowboy Hat (Brown)
6 - ???
7 - ???
8 - ???
9 - ???
10 - ???
11 - ???
12 - ???
13 - Cowboy Hat (White)

Naico
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Naico »

Dekirai wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:36 pm
Naico wrote:
Hey Guys,

As instance address you want to take the closest address to ValkoGames.Labyrinthine.Saves.PlayerSave as seen in the picture
The addresses can be found from the drop down, just click on the arrow on the right side of the box
I keep getting this

This is the closed Adress or not ?

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

Naico wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:48 pm
Dekirai wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:36 pm
Naico wrote:
Hey Guys,

I keep getting this

This is the closed Adress or not ?
You may have to redissect to refresh the memory
Just close all dissect windows and dissect it again
I sometimes have to do it too