Re: [Trainer] Labyrinthine by ValkoGames Steam

Post by BigJoe »

Vladidou wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:21 pm
Dekirai wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:05 pm
Vladidou wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:52 pm

Do you create a thread to invoke the function? never used that function of CE before.
No, I mentioned earlier how I do it by just using the closest instance address that you can select from the dropdown on invoking to the function address
(sorry I haven't seen your post, I didnt want to ignore it)
Hum. Strange, maybe it the monsters ID got changed with the quick St Patricks update?

Me pressing ok is not affecting any monster in my game.

Weird.
Assuming you have the right address selected, what I used was '05' instead of just '5'

mcwolf1375
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mcwolf1375 »

Just curious, I wanted to test this out but don't see the download, is it still working or?

WinterPetrichor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WinterPetrichor »

mcwolf1375 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:12 am
Just curious, I wanted to test this out but don't see the download, is it still working or?
Yeah it still works man, the download is just a bit hard to see, it's right there between the "Status: currently not working" and "Work status: discontinued" lines.

mcwolf1375
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mcwolf1375 »

WinterPetrichor wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:14 am
Yeah it still works man, the download is just a bit hard to see, it's right there between the "Status: currently not working" and "Work status: discontinued" lines.
Could do without the sarcasm, as reading through the thread is mostly talking about different IDs and whatnot to make things work. Whether the table is completely broken or just some features is what I was trying to ask.

Crysp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crysp »

Im back. I dont know how fast i can push an update, but since am done with all my exams (cant recommend to study law in Germany! :D) i have more free time. I happy i can work on it again without feel bad about it.

Dekirai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dekirai »

Crysp wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:39 pm
Im back. I dont know how fast i can push an update, but since am done with all my exams (cant recommend to study law in Germany! :D) i have more free time. I happy i can work on it again without feel bad about it.
Welcome back. I hope you do some interesting stuff with the game. My method to buy any cosmetic you want got patched sadly because they obscured the cosmetic ids
Sadly I wasnt able to find a new method yet

HelpfulSung
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HelpfulSung »

Crysp wrote:
Hope the exams went well! Glad to see you back too.

WeedCookie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WeedCookie »

Crysp wrote:
Welcome back. I hope we can work something out all together. Dekirai has some good knowledge and I'm good at testing, I guess xD
Currently, I'm searching for a way to find out which cosmetic is on a case file without running around and searching for it. I couldn't find anything yet. Maybe you have better chances of finding out how to do that.

What I found and thought might work:

ValkoGames.Labyrinthine.Case.Interactions.RndCollectible -> get_ObjectiveItemID
always returns 0. So that didn't work.

ValkoGames.Labyrinthine.Case.Items.RndItem.Pickup -> get_ObjectiveItemID
always returns 218. That isn't the cosmetic ID either.

Also the last public update is out, so there will be no changes in the near future.

GravityMaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GravityMaster »

Hey! I came across this post a while ago and i've been working on some stuff. Now I found a working method for cosmetics, DLC perks (That was released today) & Unlimited Shop. Everything I made, I combined it with Dekirai and is posted on viewtopic.php?t=23763 (For the people that didn't already saw this)

I'm interesting in what you have/are making Crysp so I hope soon an update :)

Maksaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maksaker »

Is there a Guide somewhere, i really dont get how i can change the ItemID to get all Cosmetics.

The other cheats worked fine.