Disney Dreamlight Valley Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Disney Dreamlight Valley Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Image +19 cheats for game version: Microsoft Store/Steam v1.8.7.33 Last Updated: 21.02.2024
Options
  • Activate Trainer
  • Unlimited Mana
  • Ignore Mana
  • Super Movement Speed
  • Easy Unlock All Achievements
  • Movement Speed Multiplier
  • Edit: Selected Character Friendship Level
  • Edit: Selected Character Friendship XP
  • Edit: Selected Character Happiness
  • Edit: Player Level
  • Edit: Player XP
  • Edit: Mana
  • XP Multiplier
  • Edit: Inventory Slot 1 Quantity
  • Unlimited Currency
  • Unlimited XP
  • Unlimited Food
  • Duplicate Item With Split
  • Unlimited Furniture

Notes
  • This was made with the Xbox Game Pass version of the game. It may or may not work with the STEAM (or any other distribution) version of this game.
  • Easy Unlock All Achievements: Read the notes next to this option. I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY BANNED ACCOUNTS THAT MAY OCCUR.
  • Use with caution! Save corruption has been known to occur when abusing things!
Updates
  • 19.02.2023 - Trainer updated to support build-10414462.
  • 21.02.2024 - Trainer updated to support v1.8.7.33.

F.A.Q
  • Q: Is this a PRO-only trainer?
  • A: If you can see the trainer's cheats in the app then the trainer is NOT PRO-only. Free users can use the cheats that have HOTKEYS assigned to them. Only clickable toggles and Edit options are PRO-only features (as well as some exclusive trainers which are not set by me).
  • Q: If I pay for PRO will it make the trainer work?!
  • A: If the trainer is not working as intended and you are not PRO and using the HOTKEYS then the trainer may be outdated. The first thing you should do is compare the selected trainer's latest supported game patch and compare it to the current patch version your game is using. If they are different then there is a chance that the trainer will need updating (assuming you are not using an OLDER version of the game for some reason).
Included in the Cheat Evolution app.
Disney Dreamlight Valley v1.8.7.33 PLUS 19 Trainer

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Disney Dreamlight Valley Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated. Fixed some crashing issue & added 7 more cheats.

brokenshadows
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brokenshadows »

The player XP and XP multiplier functions don't seem to be working, nor is unlimited XP. i tried changing the multiplier to 15 and saw no change. With the unlimited xp option, the trainer says that i'm now level 975615744, but the XP bar is simply full, and level 1...it's not leveling me up. i tried setting my XP to 1000, and it still said i was level 1, but the pink bar went straight off the screen, instead of stopping at the end of the bar.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

brokenshadows wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:15 am
The player XP and XP multiplier functions don't seem to be working, nor is unlimited XP. i tried changing the multiplier to 15 and saw no change. With the unlimited xp option, the trainer says that i'm now level 975615744, but the XP bar is simply full, and level 1...it's not leveling me up. i tried setting my XP to 1000, and it still said i was level 1, but the pink bar went straight off the screen, instead of stopping at the end of the bar.
It is probably too high then, maybe I will remove the unlimited xp option. Not sure why the in-game level hasn't updated but probably the max is much lower...

calangoverde
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by calangoverde »

It's showing that it's for pro members only

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

calangoverde wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:00 pm
Did you read the F.A.Q?

Slurpwis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slurpwis »

Confirmed working with the current Steam version of Dreamlight Valley. (Build: 9444212)

calangoverde
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by calangoverde »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:06 pm
calangoverde wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:00 pm
Did you read the F.A.Q?
yes a read.
For that reason I say that the program is only available to pro members. The faq says it's for everyone

Syyclops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Syyclops »

Just so you're all aware, this warning is for people with the steam version, can't speak for the other version. Using the duplicate option will result in anything being built by Scrooge McDuck to say "Transaction error" and you won't be able to progress further, even with a full restart of your game, resulting in you needing to remake your character if you wish to continue.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

calangoverde wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:24 pm
Can you see the list of cheats for this trainer in the app or does it block them and say it's PRO only?

If you can see them then you need to press the HOTKEYS on your keyboard to use the cheats. Clicking the toggles or using editors is for PRO only.

Hope that clears things up.

Slurpwis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slurpwis »

Syyclops wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:37 pm
Just so you're all aware, this warning is for people with the steam version, can't speak for the other version. Using the duplicate option will result in anything being built by Scrooge McDuck to say "Transaction error" and you won't be able to progress further, even with a full restart of your game, resulting in you needing to remake your character if you wish to continue.
Can confirm. My game broke after accidentally turning that cheat on.

Do NOT turn on "duplicate" before or while paying Scrooge for a villager house. It will become stuck and you'll be unable to progress. If you turn the duplicate cheat on, EXIT the game before doing anything.
Last edited by Slurpwis on Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

That happens when the game detects currency has been changed, happened to me as well while manually changing values, it just took a while for the game to notice.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Sorry that your saves are being broken, I obviously had no idea this would happen or that the game had some sort of detection against cheating.

Can anyone confirm it's not currency related and that it's solely the duplicate cheat?

Syyclops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Syyclops »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:27 am
Sorry that your saves are being broken, I obviously had no idea this would happen or that the game had some sort of detection against cheating.

Can anyone confirm it's not currency related and that it's solely the duplicate cheat?
Backed up my save and tested it on 2 different characters for both cheats. Duplicating caused it on one of them and currency caused the issue on another. Again this is Steam ver.

If anyone is curious on how you can backup your save, logout of cloud saving and navigate to
C:\Users\<YOURUSER>\AppData\LocalLow\Gameloft\Disney Dreamlight Valley

I recommend copying the whole Disney Dreamlight Valley folder and pasting it somewhere like Documents or Desktop.

Slurpwis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slurpwis »

If anyone intends on using this trainer, please follow the above advice to backup your save first and foremost.

I can also confirm that both duplicating and currency changes break the game.

Edit:
It seems having ANY cheat on while purchasing a villager house causes a "Transaction Error". No known fix aside from restarting.