Upload your trainers here (No requests)
kalitbartman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rune Factory 5 +33 Trainer

Post by kalitbartman »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:23 pm
I believe you can use hotkeys for free unless you cannot even see the options.
you can use these cheats as a free user

Activate Trainer
Save Current Trainer Values
Load Current Trainer Values
Change Slot Config Description
Soil Stays Wet After Sleeping
Infinite Water Capacity
Plant Instant Harvest Upon Sowing

everything else needs pro because the Multipliers need you to type a number in or you will be stuck at 1x Multiplier which is the same as not using the cheat

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rune Factory 5 +33 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I admit the defaults are what I like to play the game as. The loss multipliers make it so when you spend you don't spend so much.

In my next update, I can make the default Gain 2x.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rune Factory 5 +39 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I added some things dealing with the time in the world and also friendship multiplier. I also defaulted most gain multipliers to 2 if they used to be 1. If you are PRO, then you can set them to what you like and use the Save and Load Trainer values portions to always load up the way you want to play.

Enjoy!

[*]Freeze Time
[*]Double Time
[*]Half Time
[*]Time Advance Multiplier
[*]Enable Love Point Multiplier (Friendship)
[*]Love Point Multiplier

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rune Factory 5 +41 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to find a Monster Drop All Items. I also added in a utility to add an item to storage if your inventory was full since when monsters drop all items, it's easy to run out of space.

[*]Monster Always Drop Items
[*]Push Pickup Item To Storage If Inventory Full

It's not tested if you run out of storage too, so you may eventually lose the item totally if you run out of space everywhere. Enjoy!

Amirrora
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Amirrora »

These are all amazing thank you!

Any luck finding anything for furniture placement so we can actually put it against walls instead of like 3 feet from them? Maybe collision turned on/off based? I don't know if thats possible but you pretty much have everything else we could dream of!

I can't thank you enough.
I subbed to your Patreon as a small thank you<3

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Thank your for your support. I appreciate it very much.

I don't know much about the collision part of the code and don't have much time to look into it right now. I did see some tips on youtube about furniture placement. You can search for tips and it may appear for you. One was hold R on controller when placing furniture and you can control things better and I think they could get it pretty close to the wall when doing that.

Amirrora
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Amirrora »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:07 pm
Thank your for your support. I appreciate it very much.

I don't know much about the collision part of the code and don't have much time to look into it right now. I did see some tips on youtube about furniture placement. You can search for tips and it may appear for you. One was hold R on controller when placing furniture and you can control things better and I think they could get it pretty close to the wall when doing that.
That's entirely fair! Sadly I've tried a few tricks on such things, and it's still very bad without doing a glitch that takes a lot of effort just to place furniture that you could accidentally pick up at some point aha ;;

Thank you again though for all your hard work!!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I decided to see what I could do if I could figure it out quickly for you since you're so polite. The game is Unity based, so looking for things is somewhat easier.

I was able to come up with the option for you.

[*]Can Place Furniture Anywhere (No Collision)

Amirrora
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Amirrora »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:21 pm
I decided to see what I could do if I could figure it out quickly for you since you're so polite. The game is Unity based, so looking for things is somewhat easier.

I was able to come up with the option for you.

[*]Can Place Furniture Anywhere (No Collision)
Oh heck! Awwh, well of course, your work was super appreciated!
Thank you SO much aaa! This will be sooo nice!

EDIT: Just tried it out and it works SO well, thank you again hecckkk.
I played this on switch originally and re-bought on PC due to the fixed frame rate issues and this is a dream I wanted from the original~!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rune Factory 5 +43 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

Someone requested the Love Point Multiplier work with monster pets. I had to play the game enough to get one to test things.

In the process, I added an option for Easy Taming and fixed the Love Point Multiplier to work with monsters. I believe one problem was you have to gift them specific gifts for them to have a like point, so if they don't like the gift, I default the like point to base 5.

[*]Monsters Like Any Item (Easy Taming Monsters)

Enjoy!

jmh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jmh »

Thanks for the awesome table. It is really helpful.

I would love if you could do something with soil levels.

Another idea that would be nice is an option so that an item is not consumed on use. It could be for crafting or when using it like fertilizer and seeds (or both).

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

always awesome to see your trainers, wondering if there might be a chance for an exp multiplier, and maybe a inf items one as well? another trainer i found has these options, but using them both seems to cause some issues, and they don't play nice, honestly like to use your trainer cause it has all bar the 2 i mentioned, thanks again, amazing work :)

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rune Factory 5 +46 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

By popular demand, I returned to the game to add a couple of things:

[*]Infinite Item Usage
[*]Enable Character EXP Multiplier
[*]Char EXP Multiplier

Enjoy!

Kokuhane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kokuhane »

Thank you so much for the trainer, it really helped cut down on the grind and material farming.

I do notice that the Infinite Item Usage option made some of the monster battles and boss fights stopped the game.
I fought some monsters at the last dungeon in the game, as well as the final boss, and after they're defeated I noticed their map marker still existed.
In case of the boss fight, the game came to a complete stop (game is still running, but pressing any buttons did nothing and the boss map marker still displayed on the minimap).

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks for the report. The only thing I can suggest right now is to not turn it on all the time. I don't really have time to debug it completely.