My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +70 Trainer [Early Access]

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +42 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by DrummerIX »

I did a little bit of rework on the trainer. I changed some default values to not cheat so drastically by default. I'm still trying to figure out how much I want to cheat when I play and so toned things down some by default. The options are still there, so you can change them back to high amounts if you wish to play that way.

I also reworked the Time Scale Modifier. Since there are options in the game main options to change time scale a little, I default it to a 1.0 multiplier, so it uses whatever you set in the options. You can change this multiplier also if you wish and I will keep it to what you set it to.

The previous option to Enable Time Scale has been changed to Freeze Time. So in case you get close to end of day or certain time of day and you still want to finish what you are doing, you can freeze time and finish.

I'm still testing how I want to play and sometimes the game seems buggy because it's Early Access, but enjoy the trainer. I spent some time working on everything to get it to the place it currently is.

DABhand
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam] +39 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by DABhand »

mia990 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 1:41 pm

Your* :D, plus there is free cheat trainer on other website you don't need to pay 6 dollar every month for easy cheat that can be done in cheat engine :)
Don't bring negativity here, you don't want to pay for someone's hard work then don't, no need for the negative comments, not like you were going to do it yourself.

And if you can get it free, then go get it, there is literally no point to your post.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +46 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by DrummerIX »

I spent a little more time on this trainer. Someone requested an option to save and load current trainer values because it takes too much time to keep setting it up the way you want to play. I've had others ask me to help them code something like that and it was a small coding challenge and somewhat fun I guess.

Added the following:

[*]Add Custom Multiplier To Every Buff From Items
[*]Custom Additional Buff Percent From Items
[*]Save Current Trainer Values
[*]Load Current Trainer Values

So, with Save Current Trainer Values, what you have to do is first activate the options you want to have and then change any values you want to the ones you like to play with and then once that is done hit F2 to Save Current Trainer Values.

Once that is done, when you next load up the game to start again, you hit F1 to activate the trainer and then F3 to load up your saved values. Once the magic happens you should hear some "On" and then you start playing the game the way you want with cheats like you want. It just took some magic and a little code. Enjoy!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +46 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by DrummerIX »

I found a bug in my new Save and Load Trainer Values options where it would lose the saved state and cease to work.

I have now fixed this, but any previous save states will have to be redone. I am now saving them in a local directory that doesn't get wiped.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +47 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by DrummerIX »

I thought one more option would be beneficial:

[*]Can Stay Up Past Midnight Without Penalty

jmh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +47 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by jmh »

Thanks for the awesome table.

If you are looking for ideas for new options: a plant growth multiplier just like the machine crafting speed multiplier would be greatly appreciated.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +49 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by DrummerIX »

I added a few more options:

[*]Enable Override Attributes (Luck, etc.)
[*]Override Player Luck Stat

I actually haven't really played very far, so haven't unlocked plants yet. Not sure I will have time for it, but might be something I add in the future.

Luck appears to affect number of drops and perhaps more rare drops. You can really abuse it if you get a bird nest and use Infinite Items. I was getting Bloodstone and Fluorite fairly easily that way.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +49 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by DrummerIX »

With my latest change I had to modify the description of Enable Player EXP Multiplier.

It is now called Set Default Player EXP Multiplier.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +50 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by DrummerIX »

One more option for now:

[*]Change Stack Size of 999 To 9999

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +52 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by DrummerIX »

A couple more options requested by my friend:

[*]Make Item Stat Components Custom Level Upon Creating Item
[*]Custom Item Level On Creation

These affect the level of items as you create them which affects their stats. Max level is 100 and defaults to this when turning this on, but you can change it. For example the first furnace you create with this option on has 5 queue capacity which means you can do 5 different items at a time and 3000 fuel.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

We found an issue since I put in the Override Luck Stats, but it is now fixed.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I worked on the Save and Load Trainer Values logic to allow up to 10 save config slots in case you need to save different values per game for the various ways you might want to play.

This was a requested feature from the person who originally wanted me to try to code this feature.

It does mean that previous saved values do not work anymore. I promise I won't change the underlying implementation again. :)

Enjoy!

Added one option to facilitate your custom naming of the config slots:

[*]Change Config Slot Description

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +53 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by DrummerIX »

Found a bug if you saved values, it incorrectly saved the Save Current Values as active. I fixed it now, but you will have to save your settings again to fix it.

permanaj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam] +39 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by permanaj »

mia990 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 1:41 pm
jfowler11 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 11:05 am
mia990 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 10:13 am
its useless to use cheats on EA because the game is not fully released and there is only one Main story.... honestly i did not like the early access
Who cares... keep you negativity to yourself and let the rest of us enjoy the game...
Your* :D, plus there is free cheat trainer on other website you don't need to pay 6 dollar every month for easy cheat that can be done in cheat engine :)
Why you even here then dude? Don't say just for attention.

Some confuse about the cheat. You can use the cheat for free. You can pay for pro features.

AlexisWolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: My Time At Sandrock [Steam, EPIC] +53 Trainer [Early Access]

Post by AlexisWolf »

I have problem with "Add Custom Mutiplier"
I can't turn it on

edit : Now it's work after remove profile save and activate it manual