DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: My Time At Portia +53 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

One more option I decided to perfect in this game:

[*]Enable Player Run Speed Multiplier
[*]Run Speed Multiplier

I might be halfway through the main missions or so I think in my play through. I'm not sure if there is really anything else that needs to be added, but if I run across something, I'll consider adding more if I can figure it out.

Enjoy!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: My Time At Portia +54 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

One more option to help with the fighting in this game and also able to win the Karate Tournament in first year fairly easily:

[*]100% Critical Chance

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: My Time At Portia +59 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I decided I might return to do a new play through of this game if I have time and thought I would add a few more things mostly dealing with buffs.

[*]Make Certain Buffs Infinite
[*]Enable Override Buff On Item Use
[*]Override Buff ID
[*]Choose Override Buff
[*]Selling To Shops Does Not Decrease Their Gols

I have coded only certain buffs to be infinite and also you can Override Any Buff Item to actually be another buff of your choosing. This allows you to pickup a few Salad Sauce from the chests when you start and change it to some good buffs right away. I mainly use it as another way of Infinite Stamina if you choose the Stamina +1% buff.

The following buffs can be made infinite and you can override to these also:

Code: Select all

"Salad Sauce (Stamina + 0.50)",
"Baked Bread (Stamina +0.50)",
"Fruit Salad (Stamina + 1%)",
"Salty Stew Mix (Stamina + 0.50, HP + 1)",
"Bacon Fish Roll (Defense +45)",
"Special Salmon Fried Rice (Stamina + 1%)",
"Pumpkin Pie (Stamina + 0.50)",
"Seafood Paella (HP + 3%)",
"Smoked Ham (Stamina + 1%)"
Enjoy!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: My Time At Portia +63 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

Real life has been somewhat stressful lately and I've been playing this old game for some relief. In my attempt to get all the way through it, I added a few more cheats that I needed personally.

[*]Force Rainy Weather (Load A Day To Take Effect)
[*]Enable Override Machine Production Item ID (Furnace, etc.)
[*]Choose Override Production Item
[*]Override Production Item ID

I had one quest where I didn't have the cooking pot and the item was only sold during rainy weather, so I made a Force Rainy Weather option.

The other option was for cases when I needed items and was unable to get them in game at the time i needed them. I made a Override Machine Production. I list most of the crafting items, but you can actually get any item in the game with it if you know it's ID. I did not spend too much time figuring out the Item ID though, so if you want to trial and error that, you can.

I'm at the point where I received the Factory and I updated the Craft Time Multiplier to affect the Factory. The override production does not work there though, so you have to use a regular Furnace.

Enjoy!

I think I'm fairly close to the end since Factory is late game.