What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster [Steam] +15 Trainer

Post by trdpatrick »

dingusberry wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:58 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:29 pm
I added a few more things, but you all will have to tell me if AP Multiplier doesn't work. I haven't unlocked Espers and it doesn't work before that at least. I think I have the right place in the code though.

[*]Make Shops Sell Every Available Shop Item
[*]Enable AP Multiplier / Minimum AP = 1
[*]AP Multiplier
AP multiplier doesn't seem to work.
Same here. AP code is not working.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster [Steam] +18 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I had to play 5 hours to unlock Espers to test my code further. It is fixed now. The AP Multiplier works for me in my game.

trdpatrick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trdpatrick »

I would like to request learn all magic, lore, rage, and sketches after battle.

Squallx19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Squallx19 »

ty!

palteos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by palteos »

trdpatrick wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:54 am
I would like to request learn all magic, lore, rage, and sketches after battle.
I second this. At least the rages part. That's the only one that really takes forever to complete.

Sealbreaker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sealbreaker »

A 100% steal-success would be really nice!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Added 1 more option dealing with Rages

[*]Learn All Rage With 1 Leap On Veldt

I think I have all of them, but didn't test it all the way. Let me know if I left any out. The achievement pops if you turn this on and use Leap in the Veldt, but it is a learn 50 rages achievement.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster [Steam] +19 Trainer

Post by BlackMonster »

got excited for trainer but then saw its pay to use??, Why did u start to make paywall trainers drummer? what happened to this site?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I've outlined my reasons for joining the Cheat Evolution app team in the past.

It stems from back when I was out of work and I wanted to see if I could make income doing cheats for games. I have a new job now, but doing this does provide me with a little extra income. I don't make all the decisions on what is pay and what is free, but I devote sometimes too much time to trying to make great cheats for the games I play. If you don't wish to support that, then that is okay. I appreciate all those who do support the app though and I will continue to try to produce good cheats for the games I play.

Volcannon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Volcannon »

I understand wanting a little more income for stuff, but as someone who has barely any money due to the rising prices, I will happily wait until a free trainer is available. No offense of course.

jskates
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jskates »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:05 pm

It stems from back when I was out of work and I wanted to see if I could make income doing cheats for games. I have a new job now, but doing this does provide me with a little extra income. I don't make all the decisions on what is pay and what is free, but I devote sometimes too much time to trying to make great cheats for the games I play. If you don't wish to support that, then that is okay. I appreciate all those who do support the app though and I will continue to try to produce good cheats for the games I play.
Do the trainers that are behind the paywall eventually open up as free to everyone? Not overly familiar with Cheat Evolution and how it works yet.

I can't really afford to pay for it either, but no complaints here. I get it and understand totally!

Back on topic, if it does open up to free users, any chance you can add a cheat that speeds up the game? The other 5 remasters had a trainer out there in internet lands that had that as an option. Made level grinding/item farming/etc soooo much faster.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:05 pm

I went away from gaming a while but when i came back this new app was out and cheats were pro only and i wondered why some of ur awesome cheats for jrpgs were on it to pay and some are not, thats why i asked i didnt mean no offense.I will never pay for trainers though since the main reason for me was that they were free and saved u money instead of buying DLCs to get stronger faster in games.
Tbh i dont like this app at all since some cheats are pro only and u cant even use speedhack with it, i will stick with standalone trainers and tables.
I understand now, thanks for explaining and good luck.

palteos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by palteos »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:22 pm
Added 1 more option dealing with Rages

[*]Learn All Rage With 1 Leap On Veldt

I think I have all of them, but didn't test it all the way. Let me know if I left any out. The achievement pops if you turn this on and use Leap in the Veldt, but it is a learn 50 rages achievement.
So after going through the rage list using this spreadsheet ([Link]) and what the cheat gives, it looks like the only rage missing is the Tonberries rage (#256). The cheat only goes up to rage 255 which is the Io rage.

Also of note, the Death Warden rage is also missing but I don't think that's possible to get as there is no Soul Shrine in this version and therefore the original glitch preventing us from getting it from the Veldt Cave encounter is back in force.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I see this game has many votes for an update. I assume it means you want more options. What other options do you all want?

Riku_Masamune
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Riku_Masamune »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:01 pm
I see this game has many votes for an update. I assume it means you want more options. What other options do you all want?
Encounter database to change what you encounter, for those that missed enemies.